The GOP Tax Cut for the Wealthy, Campaign Donation Racket

You can't even admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud.

Everything you say is just empty words in a box and has no meaning. Anybody can type meaningles words like you, but you have to have credibility behind your words.

You have a problem manning up and admitting known and proven fact, therefore nothing you say has any merit or meaning at all.
Go ahead and keep running your mouth with bull shit, I could care less at this point. You can have the last word I don;t care, get back to me when you can admit proven fact and reality, which you can't do.
we went through this before...i said trump lost and never said he didnt....i cant stand the guy....and since you cant tell me your background in finance your words are just meaningless words that someone else told you to say....you have a problem manning up to what you are ..a phony banker.....and yea you keep running your mouth too with your bullshit.....get back to me when you can admit you dont know shit about finance....

You're right, Obama's economy was really weak.
just like Trump's

Trump's economy was equal to Obama's economy, and the numbers agree.
Trump had a joke economy with mega debt and low growth. Trump's best year had the same growth as Obama's best year. But Obama reduced the deficit to $587B/yr, Trump ramped the deficit all the way up to $3.1T/yr

Trump needed all that stimulus and had little to show for it, except mega deficits

PS Obama inherited the Bush crash, the worst crash in 100 yrs, he had no chance. Because when Bush blows up the economy that bad, recovery is difficult.

Are lefties really serious about opening the campaign donor can 'o worms when democrats including Biden accepted millions in dirty money from a bit/coin scam artist?

just like Trump's

Trump's economy was equal to Obama's economy, and the numbers agree.
Trump had a joke economy with mega debt and low growth. Trump's best year had the same growth as Obama's best year. But Obama reduced the deficit to $587B/yr, Trump ramped the deficit all the way up to $3.1T/yr

Trump needed all that stimulus and had little to show for it, except mega deficits

PS Obama inherited the Bush crash, the worst crash in 100 yrs, he had no chance. Because when Bush blows up the economy that bad, recovery is difficult.
you dont know shit about the economy phony banker.....

Politician's give out money to groups that will give some back. And you
The GOP have found the perfect crime. I real hand out racket that they use to fund their campaigns. The GOP love tax cuts for their wealthy constituents. The GOP have handed out billions and maybe even trillions in government welfare to ultra wealthy Americans, ramping up our deficits bigly.
GOP tax cuts are a big reason for our insane $30 T deficit, that started to get bad under Reagan after all his tax cuts.

Republicans consistently find ways to hand out welfare to the ultra wealthy, even including such give aways to wealthy individuals in the covid relief bills.

Then these billionaires take their massive tax handouts, that amount to millions and millions of dollars a year, and make donations to republican campaigns, Republican party, PACS, etc. When they are gifted $50 M, they can easily donate a little $1-2M to the campaigns of said gifters.

Then The GOP politicians give them more welfare, I mean tax cuts.
This is a racket. This is why the GOP oppose all forms of campaign finance, they need this dirty money to survive. Without this dirty billionaire money, that would normally be going into the government tax coffers, republicans have minimal campaign funds.

The GOP handout welfare to billionaires, then they get campaign donations in return, and then give more handouts to get even more donations. The circle of GOP life. The perfect crime. Tax payer subsidized campaigns.

Politician's give out money to groups that will give some back. And you just figured that out?

Lol.

Next thing you know you'll stumble onto the fact that these same beneficiaries-turned-donors suggest legislation that serves their interests, and these same politicians then push those programs, which profit these groups, who then give them more money, and provide voting blocks in some cases, and then they do it all over again, fucking everyone else in the process.

Politician's give out money to groups that will give some back. And you

Politician's give out money to groups that will give some back. And you just figured that out?

Lol.

Next thing you know you'll stumble onto the fact that these same beneficiaries-turned-donors suggest legislation that serves their interests, and these same politicians then push those programs, which profit these groups, who then give them more money, and provide voting blocks in some cases, and then they do it all over again, fucking everyone else in the process.
The GOP take it to another level.

They hand out Billions and get hundreds of millions back, then add it to the deficit...

a real banker aint afraid to tell me his background in finance....and if you broke me why are you whining about me calling you out on your bullshit?...face it "banker" you are the little punk bitch who runs and hides whenever mean old harry calls you out.....waaaa....go and cry now .....

Don't be too hard on him, he's the night janitor at some hole in the wall bank. Liars like him always have to puff themselves up.

cant understand him anyway.....bidens balls are in his mouth most of the time....

If he thinks 2.3% GDP growth in 2019 was bad in the year the pandemic hit, xiden only had 2.1% growth in 2022 with no pandemic. And now large companies, like Amazon, are laying people off by the 10s of thousands and smaller companies are having to as well.

If he thinks 2.3% GDP growth in 2019 was bad in the year the pandemic hit, xiden only had 2.1% growth in 2022 with no pandemic. And now large companies, like Amazon, are laying people off by the 10s of thousands and smaller companies are having to as well.

Hey Einstein the pandemic hit in 2020...
Trump put up weak low 2.13% in 2019, not good.

Biden put up a massive 6% in 2021 and has a 2 year average of 4% GDP growth, incredible. Trump only averaged a terrible and weak 2.55% GDP/yr pre covid...

Biden has an incredibly strong job market that is too good, a record jobs market.
Biden's economy is much better than Trump's debt fueled, stimulus addicted low growth garbage, because Biden's numbers are much better.
Numbers say it all, numbers don't lie. Trump had a weak economy, Biden has a stronger economy

Last edited:

Biden put up a massive 6% in 2021 and has a 2 year average of 4% GDP growth, incredible. Trump only averaged a terrible and weak 2.55% GDP pre covid...

Biden has an incredibly strong job market that is too good record jobs market.
Biden's economy is much better than Trump's debt fueled, stimulus addicted low growth garbage, because Biden's numbers are much better.

Biden put up a massive 6% in 2021 and has a 2 year average of 4% GDP growth, incredible.

How massive are Biden's real wage numbers?

No one else does.
I have a nest egg, own my homes and cars, but most people don't. People are behind on loans, can't afford groceries, can't afford to heat their homes, and are living on credit cards. No one that understands inflation is doing better under Biden than under Trump.
Under Trump, my daughter saved enough money for a down payment on a house at 3% interest. She couldn't afford one now and 6 % interest...

Did she save the money or was it the money Trump gave everyone for free?

Biden put up a massive 6% in 2021 and has a 2 year average of 4% GDP growth, incredible. Trump only averaged a terrible and weak 2.55% GDP/yr pre covid...

Biden has an incredibly strong job market that is too good, a record jobs market.
Numbers say it all, numbers don't lie. Trump had a weak economy, Biden has a stronger economy

Yeah, tell the 18,000 losing their jobs at Amazon and all the folks in this article how great xiden's economy is.

Alphabet, Microsoft, Goldman Sachs, 3M and Salesforce are cutting positions amid recession fears​

The GOP have found the perfect crime. I real hand out racket that they use to fund their campaigns. The GOP love tax cuts for their wealthy constituents. The GOP have handed out billions and maybe even trillions in government welfare to ultra wealthy Americans, ramping up our deficits bigly.
GOP tax cuts are a big reason for our insane $30 T deficit, that started to get bad under Reagan after all his tax cuts.

Republicans consistently find ways to hand out welfare to the ultra wealthy, even including such give aways to wealthy individuals in the covid relief bills.

Then these billionaires take their massive tax handouts, that amount to millions and millions of dollars a year, and make donations to republican campaigns, Republican party, PACS, etc. When they are gifted $50 M, they can easily donate a little $1-2M to the campaigns of said gifters.

Then The GOP politicians give them more welfare, I mean tax cuts.
This is a racket. This is why the GOP oppose all forms of campaign finance, they need this dirty money to survive. Without this dirty billionaire money, that would normally be going into the government tax coffers, republicans have minimal campaign funds.

The GOP handout welfare to billionaires, then they get campaign donations in return, and then give more handouts to get even more donations. The circle of GOP life. The perfect crime. Tax payer subsidized campaigns.

how is allowing someone to keep more of rhe money they earn welfare?

Biden hands it out hand over fist, while the Fed Reserve takes it away. Anyone that eats knows we did better under Trump. We need his common sense back in the WH.
Cognitive rigidity is strong with you...

I'm not the one lying about what happened and I'm not defending Biden.

Forum List

Back