The GOP is stuck in quicksand

The GOP has won the popular vote just twice in the last 32 years, and 2020 was no exception.

After Mitt Romney's defeat In 2012 the RNC told Republicans they must become more inclusive, and moderate, or they would continue to lose ground to Democrat's. Rather than heeding the advise of the RNC, Republicans have become more intolerant, violent, rigid, and otherwise hostile to anyone who does not march in lockstep with their agenda, instead relying on district gerrymandering, voter suppression tactics, and conspiracy theory's to win. This has left many moderate republicans, and swing voters feeling they cannot support the GOP anymore, giving rise to the Lincoln project, and letting many of their former supporters drifting over to the left wing.

Like a man stuck in quicksand, the GOP is slowly sinking.

Those are the facts, Jack...just the facts. :bye1:

GOP is a poor alternative to Transocrats. But it’s the only one. How would you change it or do you prefer one party rule?

Knee deep in leftist policies/quicksand..........I agree.

It may take another civil war to get us out of the corrupt culture the left has created. The right has done it before and just may have to do it again.

Trump won the election in 2020.

The Democrats stole the election with the scam of unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

The Republicans let the Democrats get away with the thief because Trump was a Populist and not a mainstream big government RINO.
My Gosh! You are so stupid. I hope you don't procreate....please sterilize as soon as possible. The BIG LIE IS DEAD!

Why can't the left EVER admit their president fucks up? I rarely if EVER have seen, since becoming a member here, a leftist say that Obama OR Biden ever did anything wrong. I have said MANY times the many things I thought Trump did wrong. But that doesn't mean I support the cho mo Joe. It just means I'm not a Trump dick sucker like the left here swallows the Biden jizz.

Why can't the left EVER admit their president fucks up? I rarely if EVER have seen, since becoming a member here, a leftist say that Obama OR Biden ever did anything wrong. I have said MANY times the many things I thought Trump did wrong. But that doesn't mean I support the cho mo Joe. It just means I'm not a Trump dick sucker like the left here swallows the Biden jizz.
No...you sound more like a trump humper to me.

The GOP has won the popular vote just twice in the last 32 years, and 2020 was no exception.

After Mitt Romney's defeat In 2012 the RNC told Republicans they must become more inclusive, and moderate, or they would continue to lose ground to Democrat's. Rather than heeding the advise of the RNC, Republicans have become more intolerant, violent, rigid, and otherwise hostile to anyone who does not march in lockstep with their agenda, instead relying on district gerrymandering, voter suppression tactics, and conspiracy theory's to win. This has left many moderate republicans, and swing voters feeling they cannot support the GOP anymore, giving rise to the Lincoln project, and letting many of their former supporters drifting over to the left wing.

How pathetic, poor Bill is projecting his party's flaws onto the adversaries once again. I have one more box of tissues for you to share for your sad President's stumbling due to brain dementia, which I pray that some bright science will find and implement preventive panacea for Biden's tormented speeches and communications. May he take his medicine and fully recover from this awful autoimmune disease, and may God bless and keep him strong enough to carry out his obligations to provide for the common defense of we, the American people. We ask in Jesus this request, amen.

Might want to look at your history.

In 2014 republicans took back the house with over 60 seats gained. Then in 2016 won the house, senate AND presidency.

In 2020 republicans gained 36 house seats and only lost 2 senate seats. The presidency was a fraudulent election so that doesn't count. Biden is no more a president than he is a priest.
Salty tears are delicious.

No...you sound more like a trump humper to me.
They have to toe the orange line.

It's odd how much Rightists love to share their deviant fantasies.

Definitely

And now Biden is beating covid (as Trump failed), and the economy is about to re-open and boom.
It is looking like Biden will be another Bill Clinton and the US is about to have another Golden Age.

How come all the good presidents are Dems, and all the failed presidents are GOP??

Knee deep in leftist policies/quicksand..........I agree.

It may take another civil war to get us out of the corrupt culture the left has created. The right has done it before and just may have to do it again.

The right lost the only civil war in this country. They would lose again. Take a look around. Your not the largest crowd in the neighborhood anymore. Just the loudest. That won't get it done for you. And it won't take 4 years to put you down in the next one.

You might also keep in mind if it comes to that. There won't be no by gones be by gones next time either, and after enough executions, and incarcerations, your numbers will be less than half of what they are now.

And that half will no longer have any second amendment rights.

Be careful what you wish for scooter.

Definitely

And now Biden is beating covid (as Trump failed), and the economy is about to re-open and boom.
It is looking like Biden will be another Bill Clinton and the US is about to have another Golden Age.

How come all the good presidents are Dems, and all the failed presidents are GOP??
Cause the GOPQ is the Taliban of the US. They are locked in yesteryear...talking about the resurgence of coal and trying to suppress voter as much as possible. They are basically the Anti-Democratic Party.

Biden is honest. Biden has compassion. Biden is competent. Biden cares more about the American people than he does about his political fortune. Add those together and you get the inverse of the former...the Liar in Chief.

The right lost the only civil war in this country. They would lose again. Take a look around. Your not the largest crowd in the neighborhood anymore. Just the loudest. That won't get it done for you. And it won't take 4 years to put you down in the next one.

You might also keep in mind if it comes to that. There won't be no by gones be by gones next time either, and after enough executions, and incarcerations, your numbers will be less than half of what they are now.

They may have lost the battle, but not the war. Tell me, do democrats own any slaves today?

They may have lost the battle, but not the war. Tell me, do democrats own any slaves today?
The only person that owns slaves today is trump. He OWNS the GOPQ. The are his bit*he's.

MILLIONS. You could win without your dependent class

Last edited:

Might want to look at your history.

In 2014 republicans took back the house with over 60 seats gained. Then in 2016 won the house, senate AND presidency.

In 2020 republicans gained 36 house seats and only lost 2 senate seats. The presidency was a fraudulent election so that doesn't count. Biden is no more a president than he is a priest.
Both accomplished with racism,.lies, and hatred. That won't keep happening.

Forum List

Back