The gold rush brothel run by President Trump's grandfather will be turned into a tourist attraction.

Brothel ran by Trump's grandfather to become tourist site | Daily Mail Online

Friedrich Trump built the Arctic Restaurant and Hotel in Bennett, Canada, and kickstarted the family's multi- billion empire.

On the surface, his business was simply a hotel and restaurant that boasted a fancy menu - in reality, it was a brothel that housed prostitutes and sold large amount of alcohol, Maclean's Magazine reports.

One hotel reviewer wrote at the time: 'For single men the Arctic has excellent accommodations as well as the best restaurant in Bennett, but I would not advise respectable women to go there to sleep as they are liable to hear that which would be repugnant to their feelings - and uttered, too, by the depraved of their own sex.'

This is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Friedrich Trump built the Arctic Restaurant and Hotel in Bennett, Canada, and kickstarted the family's multi- billion empire.

On the surface, his business was simply a hotel and restaurant that boasted a fancy menu - in reality, it was a brothel that housed prostitutes and sold large amount of alcohol, Maclean's Magazine reports.

One hotel reviewer wrote at the time: 'For single men the Arctic has excellent accommodations as well as the best restaurant in Bennett, but I would not advise respectable women to go there to sleep as they are liable to hear that which would be repugnant to their feelings - and uttered, too, by the depraved of their own sex.'
slow news day ed?....
Grandaddy Tramp's "hotel" was a front for prostitution just as Don THE Con's are a front for Russian money laundering.
can you prove the latter?....just asking....
I need no more proof than the "unbelievable" things Tramp's "investigators" found out about Obama's BC.
His Grandfather was born in Canada. We have proof that Trump was born in Canada and is not an American cititzen. LOL

slow news day ed?....
Grandaddy Tramp's "hotel" was a front for prostitution just as Don THE Con's are a front for Russian money laundering.
can you prove the latter?....just asking....
I need no more proof than the "unbelievable" things Tramp's "investigators" found out about Obama's BC.
His Grandfather was born in Canada. We have proof that Trump was born in Canada and is not an American cititzen. LOL

Donald Trump was born in Jamaica

I wasn't aware that Trump was magically responsible for things which took place before he was born. And what's wrong with a brothel anyway? It obviously gave plenty of guys some much-needed sexual catharsis.

Forum List

Back