the glacier thread. please post your glacier info here.

Has anyone done a "Why does Chris' primitive monkey brain allow him to type on keyboards?" study?

The usual response.

Can't dispute the data, to you insult or talk about Al Gore.

I dont care about the data....

I dont care if polar bears die....
I hate penguins....
i love the sun.....
I dont like to ski....
carbon is coooolllll.....
oil is nice....
I like H20 in its liquid form.....
snow is stupid...
I dont like peoples names that start with "C"...or "K".....
Data is for people that care.....
I like smoke.....
I hate winter time.....
Florida is nice....
I like cars made before 1995.....
I like flying in jets......
Whales make good perfume.....
Water skiing rocks......

Has anyone done a "Why does Chris' primitive monkey brain allow him to type on keyboards?" study?

The usual response.

I hate penguins....
i love the sun.....
I dont like to ski....
oil is nice....
snow is stupid...
I like smoke.....
I hate winter time.....
Florida is nice....
Water skiing rocks......

Can't dispute the data, so you change the subject.

Why are the glaciers melting?

The usual response.

I hate penguins....
i love the sun.....
I dont like to ski....
oil is nice....
snow is stupid...
I like smoke.....
I hate winter time.....
Florida is nice....
Water skiing rocks......

I don't know, Rain Man.

The usual response.

I hate penguins....
i love the sun.....
I dont like to ski....
oil is nice....
snow is stupid...
I like smoke.....
I hate winter time.....
Florida is nice....
Water skiing rocks......

because too many people like you pollute the earth with bullshit?

Are you saying that it is? All by it's little self? It doesn't need water vapor, gravity, any of that?

It's just a magic little intelligent molecule, isn't it?

What effect will increasing atmospheric CO2 by 40% have?
I am not a scientist. The first question is, CAN it increase that much. I suppose with a few volcanoes, major forest fires, maybe a little.

The Environazi movement demonizes CO2 because they know Bubba and everyone else would laugh them out of the room if they went after the TRUE dominant greenhouse gas, water vapor.

So, they're able to convince ignorant oafs that this gas -- which the entire planet would DIE without -- is evil, is a "pollutant" and must be stopped, simply because it's a product of combustion and evil American mankind's combustion fetish.

I'll defer to some scientists who are risking their reputation, livelihood and physical well-being fighting this religious nonsense:

“I am a skeptic…Global warming has become a new religion.” - Nobel Prize Winner for Physics, Ivar Giaever.

“Since I am no longer affiliated with any organization nor receiving any funding, I can speak quite frankly….As a scientist I remain skeptical.” - Atmospheric Scientist Dr. Joanne Simpson, the first woman in the world to receive a PhD in meteorology and formerly of NASA who has authored more than 190 studies and has been called “among the most preeminent scientists of the last 100 years.”

Warming fears are the “worst scientific scandal in the history…When people come to know what the truth is, they will feel deceived by science and scientists.” - UN IPCC Japanese Scientist Dr. Kiminori Itoh, an award-winning PhD environmental physical chemist.

“The IPCC has actually become a closed circuit; it doesn’t listen to others. It doesn’t have open minds… I am really amazed that the Nobel Peace Prize has been given on scientifically incorrect conclusions by people who are not geologists,” - Indian geologist Dr. Arun D. Ahluwalia at Punjab University and a board member of the UN-supported International Year of the Planet.

“The models and forecasts of the UN IPCC "are incorrect because they only are based on mathematical models and presented results at scenarios that do not include, for example, solar activity.” - Victor Manuel Velasco Herrera, a researcher at the Institute of Geophysics of the National Autonomous University of Mexico

“It is a blatant lie put forth in the media that makes it seem there is only a fringe of scientists who don’t buy into anthropogenic global warming.” - U.S Government Atmospheric Scientist Stanley B. Goldenberg of the Hurricane Research Division of NOAA.

“Even doubling or tripling the amount of carbon dioxide will virtually have little impact, as water vapour and water condensed on particles as clouds dominate the worldwide scene and always will.” – . Geoffrey G. Duffy, a professor in the Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering of the University of Auckland, NZ.

“After reading [UN IPCC chairman] Pachauri's asinine comment [comparing skeptics to] Flat Earthers, it's hard to remain quiet.” - Climate statistician Dr. William M. Briggs, who specializes in the statistics of forecast evaluation, serves on the American Meteorological Society's Probability and Statistics Committee and is an Associate Editor of Monthly Weather Review.

So much for the "consensus." It's falling apart almost as fast as the earth's tempature is dropping, due to decreased sunspot activity.

Well, other than posting the blathering of the idiots in denial, what have you to add concerning the subject of the post?

Here is real information concerning glaciers from the National Snow and Ice Data Center;

SOTC: Glaciers

Blog: Science
Temperature Monitors Report Widescale Global Cooling
Michael Asher (Blog) - February 26, 2008 12:55 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DailyTech - Temperature Monitors Report Widescale Global Cooling

World Temperatures according to the Hadley Center for Climate Prediction. Note the steep drop over the last year.Twelve-month long drop in world temperatures wipes out a century of warming

Over the past year, anecdotal evidence for a cooling planet has exploded. China has its coldest winter in 100 years. Baghdad sees its first snow in all recorded history. North America has the most snowcover in 50 years, with places like Wisconsin the highest since record-keeping began. Record levels of Antarctic sea ice, record cold in Minnesota, Texas, Florida, Mexico, Australia, Iran, Greece, South Africa, Greenland, Argentina, Chile -- the list goes on and on.
No more than anecdotal evidence, to be sure. But now, that evidence has been supplanted by hard scientific fact. All four major global temperature tracking outlets (Hadley, NASA's GISS, UAH, RSS) have released updated data. All show that over the past year, global temperatures have dropped precipitously.

A solar minimum, and a strong and persistant La Nina should have produced a very cold year in 2008, one that would be at least in the coldest 25% of the last 150 years. Instead, 2008 tied with 2001 as the eighth warmest year on record. That makes 11 of the last 13 years the warmest on record.

Think about it, fellows, 2008, which you are all screaming about being so cold, ties with 2001 as the eighth warmes on record.

Data @ NASA GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis: 2008 Annual Summation

Calendar year 2008 was the coolest year since 2000, according to the Goddard Institute for Space Studies analysis [see ref. 1] of surface air temperature measurements.

From your own link...

"2008 is the ninth warmest year in the period of instrumental measurements, which extends back to 1880."

2008 was the ninth warmest year in 128 years, and we are at the down point of the solar cycle.

Why would that be?

Could it be because we have increased atmospheric CO2 by 40%?

Calendar year 2008 was the coolest year since 2000, according to the Goddard Institute for Space Studies analysis [see ref. 1] of surface air temperature measurements.

From your own link...

"2008 is the ninth warmest year in the period of instrumental measurements, which extends back to 1880."

2008 was the ninth warmest year in 128 years, and we are at the down point of the solar cycle.

Why would that be?

Wow.....were that powerfull.....cool.

This is funny....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbFD4NC60EA]YouTube - George Carlin: Environmentalists and Global Warming[/ame]

From your own link...

Why would that be?

So why would you keeping spamming the board with the 2007 Summation? Did you happen to mention that CO2 is not a causation of warming? That CO2 rises after warming occurs. Do you bother to tell anyone that the trend is downward since 2001? Have you bothered to look at NASA's own irradiation charts that correlate with the downward trend of global average temperatures?

What is your agenda? Do you own stock in an alternative energy company or something.

Did you see all the snow on Mt. Kilamanjaro this year?

it's not the REAL science, it's the Left scientists' interpretation.

OK, all the scientists at NASA don't get it. But some dingbat blogger with zero credentials knows it all. Damn Elvis, you are as stupid as your namesake.

fuck you dickhead. we have quoted several scientists that disagree with you and all you do is criticize their achievements, which you have none of.. While we're talking name sakes, you're as stupid as a box of rocks, so I guess your screen name fits you perfectly.

Last edited:

From your own link...

Why would that be?

So why would you keeping spamming the board with the 2007 Summation? Did you happen to mention that CO2 is not a causation of warming? That CO2 rises after warming occurs. Do you bother to tell anyone that the trend is downward since 2001? Have you bothered to look at NASA's own irradiation charts that correlate with the downward trend of global average temperatures?

What is your agenda? Do you own stock in an alternative energy company or something.

Did you see all the snow on Mt. Kilamanjaro this year?

CO2 is not a causation of the warming? Says who? You?

Denying that the sun's cycle is a factor is just as stupid as saying CO2 is not a factor in warming. CO2 causes the earth to warm and we are increasing CO2 at an accelerated rate. Where will it lead?

What is my agenda? The truth.

Forum List

Back