** the gay suicide student****

Mar 9, 2012
I think that the other kid was wrong about the webcam incident. However, I wonder if the poor kid who committed suicide was so fragile that he never manifested these behaviors before.
Since when is invasion of privacy a hate crime? Since when was the kid "targetted" since he was the roomate of the other kid? Ten years in jail? It will be thrown out on appeal.
Just some observations.

It should also be pointed out that Clementi was never filmed "having gay sex". We don't even know if that's what happened. Ravi shut off the camera after one kiss.

The homosexual killed himself because his life was miserable, not because he was embarrassed over a small prank.

"Hate crimes" are one of the most illegitimate kinds of laws, the punishment of beliefs - sometimes just alleged beliefs.

Liberals use things like this suicide as an excuse to spread their their hate and intolerance. If liberals really cared, they'd help the mentally diseased to get help, rather than exploiting their suffering.

The homosexual killed himself because his life was miserable, not because he was embarrassed over a small prank.

"Hate crimes" are one of the most illegitimate kinds of laws, the punishment of beliefs - sometimes just alleged beliefs.

Liberals use things like this suicide as an excuse to spread their their hate and intolerance. If liberals really cared, they'd help the mentally diseased to get help, rather than exploiting their suffering.

There is some merit in that....

However the prankster should be prosecuted under different statutes.

I think that the other kid was wrong about the webcam incident. However, I wonder if the poor kid who committed suicide was so fragile that he never manifested these behaviors before.
Since when is invasion of privacy a hate crime? Since when was the kid "targetted" since he was the roomate of the other kid? Ten years in jail? It will be thrown out on appeal.
Just some observations.
D. Ravi has not BEEN sentenced; 10 is the max he might face. NJ guidelines call for minimum of 3, IF all 15 convictions are upheld. sadly, recent reports are Ravi wrote an apology, but Clementi was already on his way to the bridge......................................

Forum List

Back