The gamer vote

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
The Republican party is anti-net neutrality right now, which is potentially harmful to gaming. Can gamers imagine having to pay a premium so their online multiplayer won't get throttled? Does the GOP has what it takes to get the Millennial vote?

online-gaming-security.jpg

The Republican party is anti-net neutrality right now, which is potentially harmful to gaming. Can gamers imagine having to pay a premium so their online multiplayer won't get throttled? Does the GOP has what it takes to get the Millennial vote?

I guess the question is - can the Millennials actually remember when "voting day" is? Or, can they drag their asses away from the computer long enough to vote?

We''ll just go back to gaming consoles, it's bad enough that the format drivers change so much and the graphics generators have to be renewed every 3-5 years along with memory expansions to over 2T, and frequency changes which cause you to need newer monitors with the same expanded frequency range for streaming, but yeah...skater dude...

I guess the question is - can the Millennials actually remember when "voting day" is? Or, can they drag their asses away from the computer long enough to vote?
The computer will remind you if you forget....Us latch key era kids use them heavily also..

The computer will remind you if you forget....Us latch key era kids use them heavily also..

They STILL have to get off their asses and find a polling place.........no chance of that happening....

They STILL have to get off their asses and find a polling place.........no chance of that happening....
Why not?

Why not?

Seriously? I have to slap my Grandson across the back of the head to wipe the damned drool off his dumbass chin.....

Why not?

Seriously? I have to slap my Grandson across the back of the head to wipe the damned drool off his dumbass chin.....
I made mine get up every 30 minutes for an activity. I do the same, in between games and post I get up and do some choir....

LOL @ "gamer vote". At some point in one's life it's time to stop playing games and make something of yourself.

Interesting. My guess was that this thread was going to be a suggestion that the Republicans could use the GamerGate group to get gamers to vote Republican.

Really funny. ROTF funny.

Yep. I decided to let that one go. I figure Public School Education - ain't it great?? :dance:

Guess that's what playing "games" all day does for you.....

Gaming is the new black?

That is down right sneaky. Target a demographic, find out what they want, and claim your political opponent is going to take it away from them.

Same old playbook.

But after the US military on maneuvers takes over Texass and confiscates all the ghuns, we can look forward to losing the internet...

Forum List

Back