The futile battle for the righteous in this world. They own the culture.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
It sure seems like a gloom and doom title. It's true nevertheless.

Face it brothers and sisters and the side of human dignity, truth and faithfulness. The left own the culture and they unwittingly prove the Bible they don't believe in true every day.

Said it before. Arguing with liberals or debating them is precisely what Christ warned about when he warned against tossing pearls before swine.

Just get prepared. Meaning make yourself self right with the Lord. Let that peace fill your heart and then allow every ridicule from them to be joy in your heart.

It sure seems like a gloom and doom title. It's true nevertheless.

Face it brothers and sisters and the side of human dignity, truth and faithfulness. The left own the culture and they unwittingly prove the Bible they don't believe in true every day.

Said it before. Arguing with liberals or debating them is precisely what Christ warned about when he warned against tossing pearls before swine.

Just get prepared. Meaning make yourself self right with the Lord. Let that peace fill your heart and then allow every ridicule from them to be joy in your heart.
Human dignity, truthfulness, and faithfulness?

I fail to see how human dignity is achieved by making yourself, your actions, and your morals subordinate to a God that is described in a book of questionable morals that is a translation of a translation of a translation, and is composed of different writings decided upon by a commit roughly 1600 years ago.

I fail to see how truthfulness can be divined from believing in a book and deity that has no outside evidence in it at all but does have frankly quite fantastical claims in it.

I won't argue about faithfulness besides saying that, that's only a virtue when you want to believe something that you can't assertain the truth of.

As for the rest. Feeling attacked when reason is applied seems very much a "you problem"

Human dignity, truthfulness, and faithfulness?

I fail to see how human dignity is achieved by making yourself, your actions, and your morals subordinate to a God that is described in a book of questionable morals that is a translation of a translation of a translation, and is composed of different writings decided upon by a commit roughly 1600 years ago.

I fail to see how truthfulness can be divined from believing in a book and deity that has no outside evidence in it at all but does have frankly quite fantastical claims in it.

I won't argue about faithfulness besides saying that, that's only a virtue when you want to believe something that you can't assertain the truth of.

As for the rest. Feeling attacked when reason is applied seems very much a "you problem"
In the end the real reset will be when the haves and have nots becomes a much wider chasm. History repeats and gains can be losses. So if someone warns of this, it does not make them what you believe.

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! I love my country, have since I was a child but I've come to believe that we are BABYLON and Babylon's fate is clearly set forth in God's word.

"For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,"

"Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her."

It has become pointless to struggle against the evils in our system of government. The task before us is to save those who CAN BE SAVED by simply telling them the truth and letting that truth penetrate their hearts and minds.

Forum List

Back