The Funniest Trump Sign I've Ever Seen...

Trump The Mad King

Feb 18, 2018
I was watching an old episode of Bill Maher from a couple of months ago, during the Women's March in Washington.

One lady was holding a sign that made me laugh hysterically for 10 minutes straight. This was right around the same time that everyone learned about Stormy Daniels' affair with Trump. This was the sign the lady was holding, addressed to Trump's wife Melania:

Melania,

Ho to Ho,

Kill that John in his sleep!

LOL!!!!!

I was watching an old episode of Bill Maher from a couple of months ago, during the Women's March in Washington.

One lady was holding a sign that made me laugh hysterically for 10 minutes straight. This was right around the same time that everyone learned about Stormy Daniels' affair with Trump. This was the sign the lady was holding, addressed to Trump's wife Melania:

Melania,

Ho to Ho,

LOL!!!!!
71ae5faaf7b6b077f8f8f964adbc4986.jpg

• Banned

Melania,

Ho to Ho,

LOL!!!!!
71ae5faaf7b6b077f8f8f964adbc4986.jpg

That's pretty damn good, too!!

Melania,

Ho to Ho,

LOL!!!!!

I like this one-

B22E3239-A4D3-47F3-9E98-3086581A2ED5.jpeg

Forum List

Back