The Fruits of Leftism

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“I imagine girls will drift back into not participating in competitive sports, which is the way it was when I was in high school. What’s the point anyway?”

Plus: “Today, the pressure to be empathetic toward transgenders is so great that I believe women, known for our empathy and our desire to appear compassionate, will let go of competitive sports and return to the inclinations that dominated back in the days when I went to high school. It’s a trade-off, a trade-off between the potential for athletic victory and the feeling of being kind and inclusive. The latter is something quite valuable and within the reach of all women. The former is a dream, and it’s only a dream for an elite few among women.”

Why do the Left hate women so much?

Being empathetic towards someone who is sick or broken isn't the problem but being forced or coerced to be their enablers is.

“I imagine girls will drift back into not participating in competitive sports, which is the way it was when I was in high school. What’s the point anyway?”

Plus: “Today, the pressure to be empathetic toward transgenders is so great that I believe women, known for our empathy and our desire to appear compassionate, will let go of competitive sports and return to the inclinations that dominated back in the days when I went to high school. It’s a trade-off, a trade-off between the potential for athletic victory and the feeling of being kind and inclusive. The latter is something quite valuable and within the reach of all women. The former is a dream, and it’s only a dream for an elite few among women.”

Because "woke-ness" is not a political movement or even an ideology really anymore. It is a religion complete with the concept of sin and punishment for sinning against the faith. In essence, even though Americans who are "woke" realize how insane, hypocritical and ironic their new beliefs are, they're caught in a maze of woke religious laws or tenets from which there is no logical escape or solution. In other words, nothing the "woke" among us believe makes any sense, but none of it making sense has become normal to them. They're all lost, they know it, but they're trapped in that maze; just like rats in a cage. Honestly, I don't know if any of them can be saved.

Dafuck does sports have to do with "the left"?

Sometimes I ask wankers "wanna buy a bridge"? You'll need one to make this leap.

Forum List

Back