The Freedom to do as you damn well please

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
It would seem it should be legal for a US citizen to make anything he wants that is already legally sold in America.

It should be legal to make your own liquor, grow your own tobacco, make a gun or rifle or mortar, make your own ammo, make your own car, your own house, etc.

I guess a lot of these things are legal, or maybe they are not, but should be. What is wrong with distilling your liquor, serving it to your guests, or selling it to the public? Same with guns, or tobacco.

Opinions

You can distill your own liquor, but you need permission form the government to sell iy. don't worry about it though, I have been assured that the government never gets in the way of your business, if you have enough money to buy them off.

It would seem it should be legal for a US citizen to make anything he wants that is already legally sold in America.

It should be legal to make your own liquor, grow your own tobacco, make a gun or rifle or mortar, make your own ammo, make your own car, your own house, etc.

I guess a lot of these things are legal, or maybe they are not, but should be. What is wrong with distilling your liquor, serving it to your guests, or selling it to the public? Same with guns, or tobacco.

Opinions

When did these things become illegal? Some require permits, but some don't. Others require compliance with codes or rules, but are legal. You are allowed to make a small amount of liquor, but are supposed to register the still. If you want to make guns, they need to have a serial number and a makers mark.Beyond a certain size, you need a permit. If you want to sell to the public, its legal but you pay certain fees and taxes.

Why can't anyone do the things you mentioned?

Forum List

Back