The freaks strike again

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
VANCOUVER, CANADA: In a social media post that has caused a widespread backlash, Dr Katja Thieme, a journalism professor at the University of British Columbia, made a shocking comment suggesting that children should be exposed to adult genitalia to prepare them for the possibility of encountering naked transgender individuals.
"Hey, want to know one of my all-time excellent parenting ideas? Let. Little. Children. See. Penises. And. Vulvas. Of. Various. Ages. And. Sizes. In. A. Casual. Normalized. Totally. Safe. Way," Thieme tweeted. She continued, "The world will thank you for it. And so will those children when they grow up."

These people get worse by the day!!
A bullet in the noggin would be a good remedy for this pandemic.

VANCOUVER, CANADA: In a social media post that has caused a widespread backlash, Dr Katja Thieme, a journalism professor at the University of British Columbia, made a shocking comment suggesting that children should be exposed to adult genitalia to prepare them for the possibility of encountering naked transgender individuals.
"Hey, want to know one of my all-time excellent parenting ideas? Let. Little. Children. See. Penises. And. Vulvas. Of. Various. Ages. And. Sizes. In. A. Casual. Normalized. Totally. Safe. Way," Thieme tweeted. She continued, "The world will thank you for it. And so will those children when they grow up."

Damn! I was gonna post some Whodini, but that's really fucked up! :omg:

Canada is much further along in the progressive progression than America, I suppose.

Kinda at a loss here..

fuvg5kmx59i51.jpg

When I was a kid, if a freak went around in a raincoat exposing himself to little kids, he got sent to the penitentiary.

Now, they are giving those same guys a freaking medal in Canada.

Liberalism has really changed the world.
If the Left can make society brace grooming children, they can make them embrace pretty much anything.

People truly are lemmings and rely on the state to provide them morals, whatever they want them to be.

Just like them embracing infanticide via abortion.

In a better world she would be executed for even suggesting such a thing.

It goes to show how immoral our world is when people can publicly talk about how we should expose small children to adult genitals and nothing happens to them.

There was a point in time any decent society with morals, standards and values would turn on someone like that in unison. They would be lucky if they werent found dead somewhere.

Forum List

Back