The Forbidden Science.

handydude

Rookie
Oct 12, 2017
The divergence of species is the rule. Take a species of finch that made it to the Galapagos Islands. Despite for the most part living amongst each other, this species of finch diverged into many different species of finch. Species diverge because it is the way things are meant to be. And it is probably that way in every inhabited planet throughout infinity. Here on earth, every flock of birds that I have ever seen was the same species of bird. And every school of fish that I have ever seen was the same species of fish.

Yet there are delusional suckers-fools-traitors who think that convergence is the way to go. But in nature, interspecies mating among creatures that have the ability to do so and produce viable offspring hardly ever happens.

As for the different kinds of humans, "race" doesn't exist. What they in fact are is different "species" of human. If race existed, it would exist somewhere in the animal kingdom. But it doesn't. At best there are subspecies. There certainly is no such thing as sub-race.

Now, what if people were wrongly brainwashed into thinking that act of interspecies breeding among humans was a good thing. Would that brainwashing wash away the fact that they are going against nature? And thereby being treacherous and treasonous scum? At best? That is something for you to decide.

There are many diseases that effect negroes that don't effect Whites. Or as bad. There are drugs that work on Whites that don't work on negroes. Or as well. Negroes also have a few grams less of brain than Whites. To help show the differences between different species of human, I will include some pictures.
648OgDv.jpg
hrAMBXp.jpg
FmpN5iA.jpg

The divergence of species is the rule. Take a species of finch that made it to the Galapagos Islands. Despite for the most part living amongst each other, this species of finch diverged into many different species of finch. Species diverge because it is the way things are meant to be. And it is probably that way in every inhabited planet throughout infinity. Here on earth, every flock of birds that I have ever seen was the same species of bird. And every school of fish that I have ever seen was the same species of fish.

Yet there are delusional suckers-fools-traitors who think that convergence is the way to go. But in nature, interspecies mating among creatures that have the ability to do so and produce viable offspring hardly ever happens.

As for the different kinds of humans, "race" doesn't exist. What they in fact are is different "species" of human. If race existed, it would exist somewhere in the animal kingdom. But it doesn't. At best there are subspecies. There certainly is no such thing as sub-race.

Now, what if people were wrongly brainwashed into thinking that act of interspecies breeding among humans was a good thing. Would that brainwashing wash away the fact that they are going against nature? And thereby being treacherous and treasonous scum? At best? That is something for you to decide.

There are many diseases that effect negroes that don't effect Whites. Or as bad. There are drugs that work on Whites that don't work on negroes. Or as well. Negroes also have a few grams less of brain than Whites. To help show the differences between different species of human, I will include some pictures.
648OgDv.jpg
hrAMBXp.jpg
FmpN5iA.jpg
LOL

648OgDv.jpg
hrAMBXp.jpg
FmpN5iA.jpg
Humans aren't different species. Doesn't fit the species definition at all.

Fish do mate with other species of fish .They form interspecific schools. So do some land herbivores.

Forum List

Back