The Fix

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
After gathering up Hillary’s ‘notes’ the “cleaner” he tucked them under his arm while staring at the NBC hack moderator, Lester Holt and the 2 met onstage and from the video it appears that Hillary’s goon wanted to hand Holt the papers, which most likely were all the questions and pre-planned answers to Holt’s questions.

The WHOLE story Here:
BREAKING: Did You See What Hillary's "MYSTERY MAN" Did Behind Donald Trump At Debate? Rock Solid PROOF She Is...

Mod Edit -- Fixed link and edited ALL CAPS title. Don't put titles in all caps. RadicalRedneck

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, your link was pulled. I'm not surprised.

I was ruminating on such a scenario. I even thought that it was in the cards, especially when I was watching her body language, but how would you prove such a conspiracy theory w/o hard proof?

In any case, the link was pulled. No surprise there.

In either case, such a hypothesis belongs in the conspiracy theory sub-forum. :tinfoil:

W/o a Wikileaks email, or some other hacked hard evidence, there is nothing to go on. It certainly wouldn't surprise most Americans. It is in character for her, and her body language and that smile and smugness during the debate tell everyone what they need to know.

I can't say this video will be on-line very long. Especially if this hypothesis is correct.

They should have just broadcast them over the earpiece….
If you were watching closely, she wasn't wearing an earpiece this time. On top of that, you saw the fire storm by her wearing an earpiece during that last question and answer session, obviously folks were watching out for that move. Duh.

No doubt the debate was fixed

Fixed in favor of those who prepared for it

boxing.gif
to the conspiracy theories

Trump choked. But it isn't the end of the world for him, I'm looking for him to engage his brain before interrupting in his next two debates.

Regarding the Fix, the question I came away with Monday night is how did Clinton get a hold of Trump's tax returns he shared with Florida? I can't imagine Florida treats these as public information but perhaps I'm wrong. My pure speculation is that they were leaked which is worrisome in its own right, but especially for somebody with reputation of operating outside the rules.

Yeah, her and Mr. Holt prepared all right.

They met in this building . . . .

220px-Harold_Pratt_House_004.JPG

(That's the Pratt House in NY, if you didn't know where CFR members and associates meet,) and formulated how she would get the questions and canned answers from him. :badgrin:

(That's the Pratt House in NY, if you didn't know where CFR members and associates meet,) and formulated how she would get the questions and canned answers from him. :badgrin:

I know...imagine actually preparing for a major debate

But Trump knows better. Preparing for a debate is like doing your homework
Trump always paid someone to do his homework

Anyone who watched the debate saw Holt asked relatively few questions and then just stood back and let the candidates go at it

The fact that Hillary actually prepared and did mock debates while Trump just winged it

Hillary was prepared with...If Trump says this, you make the following reply
Trump just acted like the class clown and made faces and constant interruptions

He was not ready with a good answer on his taxes, Birtherism, nuclear power or his treatment of women

I know...imagine actually preparing for a major debate

But Trump knows better. Preparing for a debate is like doing your homework
Trump always paid someone to do his homework

He doesn't need to prepare for the debate because the GOP's think-tank, talk radio propaganda system is trying to steal the election with bogus scandals, aimed at angry white men.

Mod Note: Fixed ALL CAPS title and corrected the link. Article in OP now available.

BREAKING: Did You See What Hillary's "MYSTERY MAN" Did Behind Donald Trump At Debate? Rock Solid PROOF She Is...

Now I'm really thinking there is conspiracy. :badgrin:

When I went to that website earlier, that and searched that entire site for the article, even though that link was broken, it wasn't there. Even Google did not have a trace of it. Interesting. :eusa_think:

I Googled this entire term, "After gathering up Hillary’s ‘notes’ the “cleaner” he tucked them under his arm while staring at the NBC hack moderator, Lester Holt and the 2 met onstage and from the video it appears that Hillary’s goon wanted to hand Holt the papers, which most likely were all the questions and pre-planned answers to Holt’s questions."

After the OP posted his first post, the only thing Google popped up, was that video I posted, and his post USMB OP. Now the article is back? Interesting, very interesting. Weird stuff going on.

Mod Note: Fixed ALL CAPS title and corrected the link. Article in OP now available.

Now I'm really thinking there is conspiracy. :badgrin:

When I went to that website earlier, that and searched that entire site for the article, even though that link was broken, it wasn't there. Even Google did not have a trace of it. Interesting. :eusa_think:

I Googled this entire term, "After gathering up Hillary’s ‘notes’ the “cleaner” he tucked them under his arm while staring at the NBC hack moderator, Lester Holt and the 2 met onstage and from the video it appears that Hillary’s goon wanted to hand Holt the papers, which most likely were all the questions and pre-planned answers to Holt’s questions."

After the OP posted his first post, the only thing Google popped up, was that video I posted, and his post USMB OP. Now the article is back? Interesting, very interesting. Weird stuff going on.

No conspiracy. There were some extra characters on the end of the link.. Now whether it IS what's been asserted -- is a different thing. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back