The first white man is

Huey

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2012
Earth
a gorilla

A 45,000-year-old bone is giving us some news about a 50,000-year-old encounter.

Look, we can't play it any other way, this story is about sex. And science.

Scientists are trying to figure out more about our origins - including when humans and Neanderthals first mated. And a team just released their findings on a thighbone discovered in Siberia in 2008.

They determined it's a man's bone, and it's about 45,000 years old. It's the oldest human bone ever sequenced.

The researchers spoke with LiveScience, which reports the man, "carried a similar level of Neanderthal ancestry as present-day Eurasians. Their research suggests Neanderthal genes flowed into the ancestors of this man 7,000 to 13,000 years before he lived."

That means humans and Neanderthals could have first interbred about 50-60,000 years ago, giving this man, and many modern-day humans, Neanderthal DNA.

Fifty to 60,000 years ago is also around the time that, according to findings released in 2012, a group of humans migrated out of Africa.

Because the bone was found in Siberia, it suggests that early humans migrated from Africa into the Middle East through other routes than previously thought. We used to think they had only taken Southern routes.

Before this bone was analyzed, the oldest human bone ever genome sequenced was 24,000 years old. So, this about twice as old, and it's giving scientists a lot to think about.

More from AOL
These giant trampolines are 100 feet underground
IKEA produces hilarious spoof on 'The Shining'
Navy launches massive ship sideways

We didn't evolve from apes. That is a total insult to the LORD. We were created in the image of God by God Himself. Evolution is a lie and Darwin was wrong. I do not care what kind of bone they found in the ground. The devil is a liar.

We didn't evolve from apes. That is a total insult to the LORD. We were created in the image of God by God Himself. Evolution is a lie and Darwin was wrong. I do not care what kind of bone they found in the ground. The devil is a liar.

Is God a physical being? If so, how can He be everywhere?

a gorilla

A 45,000-year-old bone is giving us some news about a 50,000-year-old encounter.

Scientists are trying to figure out more about our origins - including when humans and Neanderthals first mated. And a team just released their findings on a thighbone discovered in Siberia in 2008.

They determined it's a man's bone, and it's about 45,000 years old. It's the oldest human bone ever sequenced.

The researchers spoke with LiveScience, which reports the man, "carried a similar level of Neanderthal ancestry as present-day Eurasians. Their research suggests Neanderthal genes flowed into the ancestors of this man 7,000 to 13,000 years before he lived."

That means humans and Neanderthals could have first interbred about 50-60,000 years ago, giving this man, and many modern-day humans, Neanderthal DNA.

Fifty to 60,000 years ago is also around the time that, according to findings released in 2012, a group of humans migrated out of Africa.

Because the bone was found in Siberia, it suggests that early humans migrated from Africa into the Middle East through other routes than previously thought. We used to think they had only taken Southern routes.

Before this bone was analyzed, the oldest human bone ever genome sequenced was 24,000 years old. So, this about twice as old, and it's giving scientists a lot to think about.

More from AOL

Another Neanderthal cut & paste job?

God is a Spirit who came in the Flesh - Jesus Christ - and is the Decider of all things and the Heavenly Father to all who have accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. God is a trichotomy and you are a trichotomy made in the image of God.

You are a spirit, you live in a body and you have a soul. Your soul is the seat of your will, emotions......

God is a spirit, he came in the flesh - the body of Christ and His power is demonstrated through His coming as the Holy Spirit - which is how He counsels us, teaches us, guides us. Understand?

God is a Spirit who came in the Flesh - Jesus Christ - and is the Decider of all things and the Heavenly Father to all who have accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. God is a trichotomy and you are a trichotomy made in the image of God.

You are a spirit, you live in a body and you have a soul. Your soul is the seat of your will, emotions......

God is a spirit, he came in the flesh - the body of Christ and His power is demonstrated through His coming as the Holy Spirit - which is how He counsels us, teaches us, guides us. Understand?

No, I don't understand. Jesus came in the flesh and was born of Mary AFTER God created man In his own image, so that image was spiritual rather than physical. Investigating the physical development of mankind is no insult to the glory of Creation.

Jwoodie, one more point I would like to make is that because you are a spirit - made in the image of God who is a Spirit - you are going to live for all eternity because spirits do not die.

Consider the angels. They are ministering spirits but they have wings. We do not have wings because we were not made in the image of angels, you see. We were made in the image of God - you can read about that in Genesis 1:26 as God said Let us make man in our image and in our likeness.......who was God speaking to? Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit of course. In John 1 you'll find Jesus being spoken of as the Word and you will also see that Jesus IS God and has been WITH God since the beginning. The beginning was before creation but to make it simple for you - Jesus was in Genesis which is the beginning that you and I know about - what was before then we know very little of - so going back to you are a spirit - as a spirit being who is currently living in a body and you have a soul - one day your body will grow old and die and it will be returned back to the dust. But your soul and spirit will not die and you will then have to live in one of two places - eternally with Jesus Christ - or in hell with the demons and those who are damned to suffer eternal torments for all eternity - it can only be on of two places - you cannot be destroyed because spirits do not die. Angels do not die.

The angel that slew over 100,000 enemies of Joshua while he and his men slept is still doing warfare today. Michael the archangel is still doing warfare today. Gabriel is still doing whatever the Father sends him to do today! These angels do not die as they are ministering spirits and they also minister to the heirs of salvation of which I am one that is an heir to salvation - I am born again according to Romans 10:9,10. So we all live eternally in one of two places - with Jesus Christ and we shall see heaven or without Jesus Christ in which case we shall see hell and be there forever.

Jesus didn't come to condemn you - if you will read John 3:16,17,18,19, you will see this is true - he came to save you - he hung on that cross for your sins and my sins so that we could be forgiven and so that we could live this life and keep His commandments. Before the cross? We could not do it. After the cross? We can - once we believe upon Jesus he will give us a new nature that desires to obey Him and have fellowship with Him and be led by his Spirit - The Holy Spirit.

So this is why Jesus said, If we love Him we will keep his commandments. He didn't say he'd keep them and we could just keep on sinning and living in our flesh, he said YOU keep them. He's not going to keep the commandments for us! We will do that as we follow Him! You see? So say you are not born again and do not believe in Jesus. You say I cannot stop sinning! Yes, the sin nature is very powerful so what you must do is come to Jesus Christ by faith and ask Him to save you - repent of your sins and call upon him to help you because through salvation Jesus will take out our hearts of stone and give us a heart of flesh that desires to do His will. This is what we must do. But Jesus does have compassion on us because he lived on this earth, he walked this earth, in all things he was tempted yet he sinned not - he showed us what he has desired for us and if we desire to have eternal life in him then we must follow him and leave the ways of this world behind - ( which are wicked! ) that is what we must do, JWoodie.

No, I don't understand. Jesus came in the flesh and was born of Mary AFTER God created man In his own image, so that image was spiritual rather than physical. Investigating the physical development of mankind is no insult to the glory of Creation.

Oh no. You are mistaken. Look at what it says in Genesis 3:8, Woodie. It is written:

They heard the sound of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God among the trees of the garden. - Gen. 3:8

You cannot hear a spirit walking, Woodie! The LORD God was in physical form in the garden of Eden and Adam and Eve heard his footsteps! Mary is not the "mother of Jesus" as in her having created him! Oh my goodness! NO! NO! NO! Mary was a vessel the LORD used to come to the earth in the flesh - as God is a God of order and does things in a way that communicates to us - if you had created an ant colony how would you communicate to them if they were going to destroy themselves? You would come to them as an ant and communicate - when did God first want to communicate to us? In the Garden of course! To our ancestors Adam and Eve - but they fell into sin by their own choice and then they were for a time stripped of dominion which God gave them over the birds of the air, fish of the sea, every creeping thing........... then Jesus called the second Adam restored all authority back to us in His Name - and over all the power of the enemy as well!

See Luke 10:19 - it's all there. God was not only a Spirit in the Garden. God was walking with Adam and Eve in the cool of the day, Woodie! God was in physical form in the Garden! God is Jesus Christ, Woodie. Mary was a vessel - no different than any born again Christian today that is the temple of God where the Holy Spirit makes His abode.

One last comment before I go to JWoodie.. I know that Jesus Christ is seated at the right Hand of the Father at this time - yet I know that they are one and whoever has accepted the Son is accepted by the Father too - the part about God being omniscient? Is a total mystery to me, Woodie, God is so beyond our finite minds in His abilities, His even speaking the Universe into existence - is so beyond what I can fathom yet I know He did do this and that He created us too - yet it is very hard to sometimes try to "figure God out" or to figure out how He does things because I have a very limited mind. Yet this same God, this very same God created you and me because He wanted to have a relationship! It was just Him and His Holy Spirit and His Son and He wanted some company! That really touches my heart to think about God being lonely! So he created us! For his company! We delight him when we think about him and talk about him! He is delighted when we talk to Him and tell Him what we are thinking! Even though he knows all things! He delights in us, Woodie! Back to the thing about how he is everywhere at the same time..........

This is what I know. I have through divine providence met some people who are very scholarly in their bible knowledge and one in particular I met years ago who knew a great many things - and had studied even from a school I believe on the subject of the bible - he was quite a mind! Yet some things I understood he didn't understand because God just kind of deposited a faith in me to believe him about those certain things - to know that certain something and never doubt it again - it was a spiritual understanding that I would never have received from a study book or a bible study because it was something that came by revelation - so we sometimes have to pray for the LORD to reveal something of scripture to us to get the answer because otherwise it could remain a locked mystery. The other thing that is good news and the way the LORD taught me from the bible is that I just obeyed him in the little things and then he would suddenly let me understand a scripture and my eyes would be opened about it - so it was through obeying him that he would give me wisdom about something or revelation about a scripture that otherwise may have taken me years to get and perhaps never because I'm not that smart - education wise - I doubt my IQ is very high but with the bible that can actually be an obstacle sometimes I guess because if people are really, really smart they may be tempted to believe they can gain a spiritual truth by a human effort. And that is not possible. Good night. Have a good evening, Woodie.

_78452503_universalman.jpg

Universal human: This reconstruction is of a different modern human from Romania 43,000 years ago. But it gives some clues to what the Siberian man may have looked like. This population was not long out of Africa and genetically midway between Europeans and Asians

Modern humans who existed 45,000 years ago were proto-Europeans with Asiatic features and both modern East Asians and Europeans have Neanderthal ancestry with an admixture rate of up to 5-6%. Siberia is the most likely place of the human-Neanderthal interbreeding and modern humans who migrated out of Africa finally reached North Asia around 50,000 years ago and they encountered and interbred with the Neanderthals. While sub-Saharan Africans have no Neanderthal DNA, Asian populations have more than Europeans and the latter two groups inherited a fairer complexion and larger cranial capacity from the Neanderthals.

Prof Paabo also compared the DNA of the man living 45,000 years ago with those living today. He found that the man was genetically midway between Europeans and Asians - indicating he lived close to the time before our species separated into different racial groups. Prof Paabo was also able to estimate the rate at which human DNA has changed or mutated over the millennia. He found that it was slower than the rate suggested by fossil evidence and similar to what has been observed in families.

BBC News - DNA yields secrets of human pioneer

Last edited:
a gorilla

More from AOL

And we are still apes.

Where's Adam and Eve fit in to all this? :)

Next to the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus.

:eusa_dance:

Last edited:
it is called evolution. The black man never had to evolve after around 50-80 thousnad years....The white man did!

Do you really believe that evolution has stopped the past 50-100 thousand years?
Mating with neanderthals, losing the ability to produce melanin in your skin and devolving during the ice age is not evolution.

a gorilla

More from AOL

So, the oldest human bone ever found is in Siberia...
Well, that shoots down the "out of africa" theory once and for all.

a gorilla

More from AOL

So, the oldest human bone ever found is in Siberia...
Well, that shoots down the "out of africa" theory once and for all.
You cant be that stupid can you? :laugh:

Oldest bones in Europe retard.

Discovery of earliest Homo sapien skulls backs Out of Africa theory

The oldest known fossils of modern humans have been discovered in Herto, Ethiopia. An international team led by researchers from the University of California, Berkeley, found the skulls of two adults and a child dating from 160,000 years ago - 40,000 years earlier than the previous oldest remains ofHomo sapiens.

Melanin hinders the production of vitamin D. Pale skin was an evolutionary adaptation to the dark winters of the North.

Mating with Neanderthals, well, that explains Dirk Nowitski.

Last edited:
it is called evolution. The black man never had to evolve after around 50-80 thousnad years....The white man did!

Do you really believe that evolution has stopped the past 50-100 thousand years?
Mating with neanderthals, losing the ability to produce melanin in your skin and devolving during the ice age is not evolution.

Of course it is. Evolution is EVERY alteration of the genes. Successful or not, no matter what your ideology tells you about it. Nature has no ideology.

Forum List

Back