The First Nazi

I see that she has ditched Science after yesterdays disaster, now we are on to history.

Just two points - incredibly crass to assert that the Revolution was the first time that any state had used "terror" to repress its people.
And secondly those amazing founders who were champions of liberty were actually slavers. Kinda spoils their liberal credentials.

1. "I see that she has ditched Science after yesterdays disaster, now we are on to history."
You'll find me to be correct in very venue I choose to post in.

I am the quintessential Renaissance Woman!

Yesterday, in Science, I challenged you to 'stand on your own hind legs," and confront what I wrote. Instead you scurried off and hid.

2. "Just two points - incredibly crass to assert that the Revolution was the first time that any state had used "terror" to repress its people."
The French Revolution and successive ones, made terror government policy.
If you have something of the reverse.....why didn't you post it?

3. "And secondly those amazing founders who were champions of liberty were actually slavers. Kinda spoils their liberal credentials."
Every society ever had slavery.....ours ended it.

And, those Founders:
  1. Usually, the ‘Founders’ refers to these six: Madison, Jefferson and Washington, Adams, Hamilton, and Franklin.
    1. The three non-Southerners worked tirelessly against slavery.
    2. While reading Ron Chernow’s book Alexander Hamilton, though, I found out that Hamilton was a strong advocate for the abolition of slavery. During the 1780s, Hamilton was one of the founders of the New York Society for Promoting the Manumission of Slaves, which was instrumental in the abolition of slavery in the state of New York. After reading about Alexander Hamilton’s work for the New York Manumission Society, I gained a greater appreciation of Alexander Hamiltonhttp://angelolopez.wordpress.com/2011/06/10/alexander-hamilton-and-the-new-york-manumission-society/
    3. Many of the other Founding Fathers were activists like Alexander Hamilton. In 1787 Benjamin Franklin agree to serve as president of the Pennsylvania Abolition Society, which set out to abolish slavery and set up programs to help freed slaves to become good citizens and improve the conditions of free African Americans. On February 12, 1790, Benjamin Franklin and the Pennsylvania Abolition Society presented a petition to the House of Representatives calling for the federal government to take steps for the gradual abolition of slavery and end the slave trade. As a young lawyer, Thomas Jefferson represented a slave in court attempting to be set free and during the 1770s and 1780s, Jefferson had many several attempts to pass legislation to gradually abolish slavery and end the slave trade. John Jay was the first president of the New York Manumission Society and was active in Society’s efforts to abolish slavery. Ibid.
2. An excellent read on the matter is a brilliant book called Miracle in Philadelphia, by Catherine Drinker Bowen, which recounts the actual history and debates around the Constitutional Convention in 1787.

Slavery was a huge issue during that convention, and many of the Founding Fathers wanted it outlawed, but ran into an impasse after many hours of debate with the southern colonies whose agricultural productivity depended on it.

The Founders who wanted to set the stage for the abolition of slavery came up with a compromise involving the issue of apportionment.

The southern colonies that favored slavery wanted all residents of their states, slave and free, counted equally when it came to deciding how many seats they were going to receive in Congress. Some of the northern colonies, who mostly had few slaves and thus nothing to lose didn’t want slave residents counted at all.

The Founder’s compromise was to count each slave as 3/5 of a man for the purposes of apportionment, and when that passed after a great deal more debate and lobbying, legislators from the slave states were permanently limited to a minority. With that one stroke, the state was set for slavery’s eventual demise, and the proof of how effective it was came in 1804, when the slave states were powerless to stop Congress from outlawing the importation of slaves to the new nation.

The stage was set, even if it took 70 years and a bloody war.

You said you had two points....you should have said three, counting the one on your head.
So they were slavers but felt bad about it ?

Are you upset because Americans ended slavery before England, the slave-transporters, did?

Leftist: Let's use coronavirus to eliminate 'the family'

'The time of corona is an excellent time to practice abolishing it'

The Leftist designs against family can be traced directly to Rousseau, who had no respect for his own family, and replaced it with government, just as modern statists desire to do.

“How well, then, did he express his love by those nature had placed closest to him? The death of his mother deprived him, from birth, of a normal family life. He could have no feelings for her, one way or another, since he never knew her. But he showed no affection, or indeed interest in, other members of his family. His father meant nothing to him, and his death was merely an opportunity to inherit.

…a large part of Rousseau’s reputation rests on his theories about the upbringing of children-more education is the main, underlying theme of his Discours, Émile, the Social Contract and even La Nouvelle Héloïse-it is curious that, in real life as opposed to writing, he took so little interest in children….it comes as a sickening shock to discover what Rousseau did to his own children.

The first was born to Thérèse in the winter of 1746-47. We do not know its sex. It was never named. With (he says) ‘the greatest difficulty in the world’, he persuaded Thérèse that the baby must be abandoned ‘to save her honour’. She ‘obeyed with a sigh’. He placed a cypher-card in the infant’s clothing and told the midwife to drop off the bundle at the Hôpital des Enfants-trouvés.

Four other babies he had by Thérèse were disposed of in exactly the same manner, except that he did not trouble to insert a cypher-card after the first. None had names. It is unlikely that any of them survived long.”
Johnson, ‘Intellectuals’

In Rousseau’s behavior we can hear echoes of Liberalism today, self-absorbed, not having children, abhorring private property and competition.

Interesting, how often the ‘fathers’ of Leftist philosophies are copies of this sort of individual.

Your possibly right about all the others but "The First Nazi"?

That title can only go to one man - your anti-Christ and mine, Adolf Hitler.

Political Chic worships Adolph Hitler. That is why she is known as Frau Braun.
She is still sore at FDR for teaming up to defeat her beloved Adolph
Ironic that the Trumpsters follow and adore a brash, arrogant, narcissistic, pugilistic white nationalist who does everything he can to eliminate his political enemies while promising them he'll save the country by ridding it of millions of undesirables...

... and then they try silly stuff like this thread.

Irony, irony, irony.

No what is ironic is you claiming to be a thinker.

There is an enormous gulf between desiring for aliens to come in to the country LEGALLY, and wishing to harm them.

I guess you are either too stupid, or too dishonest, to point that out.

Ironic that the Trumpsters follow and adore a brash, arrogant, narcissistic, pugilistic white nationalist who does everything he can to eliminate his political enemies while promising them he'll save the country by ridding it of millions of undesirables...

Irony, irony, irony.

There is an enormous gulf between desiring for aliens to come in to the country LEGALLY, and wishing to harm them.

Admittedly, obedient Trumpsters are far more intelligent and honest than the rest of the country.

How odd to conflate Nazis, progressives, communists, the made-for-fear-mongering "Antifa," and collectivists. The only commonality between them is the feverish imaginings of a scared RW mind.

There is little doubt in my mind this poster is Russian and paid to post this shit.

No vulgarity.....post like an adult.

The only Russian links have been found among Democrats.

I'm not a Democrat.

And you're a dunce.

To appear as though you were an adult, first and foremost.....drop any reference to Putin and Russia.

That plot was exploded by the Mueller fiasco.

If there was any doubt who Putin favored as President….the dossier was a Russian attempt to sink the Trump campaign.

Second.....you, being as ignorant as you are, don't realize that the Democrat Party is the one that supported, shielded, and took orders from the Soviets for 70 years, and Obama made a quid pro quo with Putin.....here:

Third,....the Democrat Party today stands for all of the aims of the Communist Party.

Succinctly put.....rules #1 and #2

Rule #1 Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Rule #2

To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.
2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

Now….vat about moose and skwerril????

Irony, irony, irony.

Admittedly, obedient Trumpsters are far more intelligent and honest than the rest of the country.

And far more intelligent than you by a country mile.

I see that she has ditched Science after yesterdays disaster, now we are on to history.

Just two points - incredibly crass to assert that the Revolution was the first time that any state had used "terror" to repress its people.
And secondly those amazing founders who were champions of liberty were actually slavers. Kinda spoils their liberal credentials.

1. "I see that she has ditched Science after yesterdays disaster, now we are on to history."

Yesterday, in Science, I challenged you to 'stand on your own hind legs," and confront what I wrote. Instead you scurried off and hid.

2. "Just two points - incredibly crass to assert that the Revolution was the first time that any state had used "terror" to repress its people."

3. "And secondly those amazing founders who were champions of liberty were actually slavers. Kinda spoils their liberal credentials."

And, those Founders:
  1. Usually, the ‘Founders’ refers to these six: Madison, Jefferson and Washington, Adams, Hamilton, and Franklin.
    2. While reading Ron Chernow’s book Alexander Hamilton, though, I found out that Hamilton was a strong advocate for the abolition of slavery. During the 1780s, Hamilton was one of the founders of the New York Society for Promoting the Manumission of Slaves, which was instrumental in the abolition of slavery in the state of New York. After reading about Alexander Hamilton’s work for the New York Manumission Society, I gained a greater appreciation of Alexander Hamiltonhttp://angelolopez.wordpress.com/2011/06/10/alexander-hamilton-and-the-new-york-manumission-society/
    3. Many of the other Founding Fathers were activists like Alexander Hamilton. In 1787 Benjamin Franklin agree to serve as president of the Pennsylvania Abolition Society, which set out to abolish slavery and set up programs to help freed slaves to become good citizens and improve the conditions of free African Americans. On February 12, 1790, Benjamin Franklin and the Pennsylvania Abolition Society presented a petition to the House of Representatives calling for the federal government to take steps for the gradual abolition of slavery and end the slave trade. As a young lawyer, Thomas Jefferson represented a slave in court attempting to be set free and during the 1770s and 1780s, Jefferson had many several attempts to pass legislation to gradually abolish slavery and end the slave trade. John Jay was the first president of the New York Manumission Society and was active in Society’s efforts to abolish slavery. Ibid.
2. An excellent read on the matter is a brilliant book called Miracle in Philadelphia, by Catherine Drinker Bowen, which recounts the actual history and debates around the Constitutional Convention in 1787.

Slavery was a huge issue during that convention, and many of the Founding Fathers wanted it outlawed, but ran into an impasse after many hours of debate with the southern colonies whose agricultural productivity depended on it.

The Founders who wanted to set the stage for the abolition of slavery came up with a compromise involving the issue of apportionment.

The southern colonies that favored slavery wanted all residents of their states, slave and free, counted equally when it came to deciding how many seats they were going to receive in Congress. Some of the northern colonies, who mostly had few slaves and thus nothing to lose didn’t want slave residents counted at all.

The Founder’s compromise was to count each slave as 3/5 of a man for the purposes of apportionment, and when that passed after a great deal more debate and lobbying, legislators from the slave states were permanently limited to a minority. With that one stroke, the state was set for slavery’s eventual demise, and the proof of how effective it was came in 1804, when the slave states were powerless to stop Congress from outlawing the importation of slaves to the new nation.

You said you had two points....you should have said three, counting the one on your head.

Are you upset because Americans ended slavery before England, the slave-transporters, did?
Yes. I know that we got rid of it in the 1830s by an act of parliament. You did it well before us in the 1860s after a war that "was about states rights" and not slavery at all.

Irony, irony, irony.

If he were any more full of it he’d be infracting the national foie gras restrictions.

And, those Founders:

Yes. I know that we got rid of it in the 1830s by an act of parliament. You did it well before us in the 1860s after a war that "was about states rights" and not slavery at all.

Watch this, you dunce:

"July 2, 1777. In response to abolitionists' calls across the colonies to end slavery, Vermont became the first colony to ban it outright. Not only did Vermont's legislature agree to abolish slavery entirely, it also moved to provide full voting rights for African American males. On November 25, 1858, Vermont would again underscore this commitment by ratifying a stronger anti-slavery law into its constitution. "

I mean, really.....isn't well past time even for one with a limited intellect, you, to realize that I am never wrong????

Really.

And, those Founders:

Watch this, you dunce:

"July 2, 1777. In response to abolitionists' calls across the colonies to end slavery, Vermont became the first colony to ban it outright. Not only did Vermont's legislature agree to abolish slavery entirely, it also moved to provide full voting rights for African American males. On November 25, 1858, Vermont would again underscore this commitment by ratifying a stronger anti-slavery law into its constitution. "

I mean, really.....isn't well past time even for one with a limited intellect, you, to realize that I am never wrong????

Really.
Get some help.

Irony, irony, irony.

No doubt!

And, those Founders:

Watch this, you dunce:

Really.
Get some help.

Which is the earlier date....1777 or 1830?

Take your time.

Get an abacus.

And, those Founders:

Watch this, you dunce:

Really.
Get some help.

Which is the earlier date....1777 or 1830?

Take your time.

Get an abacus.

You assume tainty has two brain cells to allow him to operate one.

“…Rousseau takes us right to the heart both of his own personal problem and of his political philosophy. It is right to dwell on his desertion of his children not only because it is the most striking single example of his inhumanity but because it is organically part of the process which produced his theory of politics and the role of the state.

…he could not bring up children of his own. Something had to take his place, and that something was the State, in the form of the orphanage….by transferring his responsibilities to the State, ‘I thought I was performing the act of a citizen and a father and I looked on myself as a member of Plato’s Republic.’

…the proposition that education was the key to social and moral improvement and, this being so, it was the concern of the State. The State must form the minds of all, not only as children (as it had done to Rousseau’s in the orphanage) but as adult citizens. By a curious chain of infamous moral logic, Rousseau’s iniquity as a parent was linked to his ideological offspring, the future totalitarian state.”

Voila! Government schooling for all!!
Exactly the view of Democrats/Liberals/Progressives today!!!
And they plan to mandate it!!!

Harvard Smears Homeschooling Parents and Their Children
In what has to be one of the most outrageous, misguided—frankly, garbage—pieces of elitist propaganda this year, Harvard Magazine and Harvard Law School have teamed up to attack homeschooling,…”
Harvard Smears Homeschooling Parents and Their Children

Directly from Rousseau, the first intellectual.

Hitler's Party number was 555. They started the member numbering at 500, to make the Party look bigger. In any case, it was the aristocrat Goering who introduce Hitler to the Junkers and industrialists, and Hitler was nearly the only Nazi leader who wasn't pro-Soviet; the rest were all left wing, even Himmler and Goebbels, who admired the Russian Revolution. Doesn't sound very 'Rouseau like' to me, but then I'm not out to do the revisionist history necessary for crazy smears of FDR, either.

Hitler's Party number was 555. They started the member numbering at 500, to make the Party look bigger. In any case, it was the aristocrat Goering who introduce Hitler to the Junkers and industrialists, and Hitler was nearly the only Nazi leader who wasn't pro-Soviet; the rest were all left wing, even Himmler and Goebbels, who admired the Russian Revolution. Doesn't sound very 'Rouseau like' to me, but then I'm not out to do the revisionist history necessary for crazy smears of FDR, either.

"Doesn't sound very 'Rouseau like' to me, but then I'm not out to do the revisionist history necessary for crazy smears of FDR, either. "

Not to worry.....I'm here to provide the thinking you seem unable to apply.

The Founders, classical liberals, conservatives
a. individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

Fascists, Nazis, Liberals, Progressives, Socialists, Communists
b. the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

None of the totalitarian forms of political plague have the slightest concern for human life: not communism (gulags), not Nazism (concentration camps), not Liberalism (abortion), not Progressivism (eugenics), not socialism (theft), not fascism (murder).

They only differ in the final outcome: slavery, serfdom, or death.

They all follow Trotsky: "We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."

And here's where FDR falls under "b." above:

" Franklin Roosevelt had pictured a place where citizens were joined in a collective enterprise ... Reagan pictured a more individualistic America where everyone would flourish once freed from the shackles of the state, and so the watchwords became self-reliance and small government."
The Liberal Crackup

See what you've learned today?

What a load of complete drivel. The brown shirts were having pitched battles with the communists which they hated
even before Hitler joined them, they all without exception hated what they referred to as Jewish Bolshevism.
Don't talk shite!

How odd to conflate Nazis, progressives, communists, the made-for-fear-mongering "Antifa," and collectivists. The only commonality between them is the feverish imaginings of a scared RW mind.

There is little doubt in my mind this poster is Russian and paid to post this shit.

No vulgarity.....post like an adult.

The only Russian links have been found among Democrats.

I'm not a Democrat.

And you're a dunce.

To appear as though you were an adult, first and foremost.....drop any reference to Putin and Russia.

That plot was exploded by the Mueller fiasco.

If there was any doubt who Putin favored as President….the dossier was a Russian attempt to sink the Trump campaign.

Second.....you, being as ignorant as you are, don't realize that the Democrat Party is the one that supported, shielded, and took orders from the Soviets for 70 years, and Obama made a quid pro quo with Putin.....here:

Third,....the Democrat Party today stands for all of the aims of the Communist Party.

Succinctly put.....rules #1 and #2

Rule #1 Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Rule #2

To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.
2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

Now….vat about moose and skwerril????

It's hilarious that you called me a "dunce" while scolding me for vulgarity that I did not post. Plus you responded to someone else, and stupidly included me in your rant so that *I* got the notification.

But yeah, you're a genius. The rest of us are dunces. :auiqs.jpg:

(Caveat: I usually clean up quotes when replying so as not to confuse myself or anyone else about what/who I'm replying to. Apparently this joker doesn't quite get that part. But yeah -- scold about civility. LOL)

That IS a common theme on message boards. I've been told, for instance, that I am getting checks from Soros, by a certain mind-diseased segment of Internet posters. News to me! I never even heard of him until I saw the first accusation. Obviously he's holding out on me and owes me a crapton of $$.

I figure whenever I see something as abysmally stupid as the OP on this thread -- that either you're right and Vlad needs better material, or we truly are devolving in this country. It's probably both!!

Forum List

Back