The First King

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Made in 2019, Italian. Story of Romulus and Remus and the birth of Rome. Amazingly done as historically accurate as possible in clothing, weapons, villages, religion and paleo-Roman (Iberian) language. It's dirty and violent, all the filming was done in natural light at locations near Rome itself.
English subtitles.

Made in 2019, Italian. Story of Romulus and Remus and the birth of Rome. Amazingly done as historically accurate as possible in clothing, weapons, villages, religion and paleo-Roman (Iberian) language. It's dirty and violent, all the filming was done in natural light at locations near Rome itself.
English subtitles.

If Ringel says it's authentic, I'd be taking his word for it. :)

English subtitles.

I would.

as old as he is, he was probably there

English subtitles.

I would.

as old as he is, he was probably there

I had my mid life crisis around that time......... Or was it puberty? It's been so long I can't remember. :dunno:

Last edited:
meh, looks pretty good. I somehow was never able to really enjoy subtitled movies as much as dubbed movies. Spending my time reading, takes my eyes away from the actors emotions and the action on the screen; it really a detracts and distracts from the overall cinematic experience, IMO.

I think the last subtitled movie I actually really enjoyed was Pan's Labyrinth.

Forum List

Back