"The First Hundred Days"...What It Means, and Why

After Obama's first 100 days, the MSM showered him with love and admiration.

After Trump's first 100 days, the MSM showered him with contempt and disapproval.

I see a pattern here...but apparently many Americans do not.

After the constant and vicious attacks during the campaign it is no wonder that the MSM seems to take great delight in his every flip flop, incompetent misstep, and generally every fuck up that occurs under the so called president.

Trump is so very much more attuned to America's needs than Obama ever was.

Don't you agree?

How do you figure ? Obama had better numbers than Trump .

The operative term is "America's."

.....Barack Hussein Obama, is a dirt-eating low-life, crypto-Islamist, back-stabbing, infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.

See the difference?

Last edited:

After Trump's first 100 days, the MSM showered him with contempt and disapproval.

After the constant and vicious attacks during the campaign it is no wonder that the MSM seems to take great delight in his every flip flop, incompetent misstep, and generally every fuck up that occurs under the so called president.

Don't you agree?

.....Barack Hussein Obama, is a dirt-eating low-life, crypto-Islamist, back-stabbing, infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.

See the difference?

Who Americans would choose over trump in a hot minute !

Trump's first 100 days is about the only good reason we shouldn't quite yet retire the now timeworn phrase 'epic fail'.

Hey ! Trump got his Supreme Court nominee in! ..... after the GOP changed the voting rules.

It's like dunking on an 8 foot rim.

Trump's first 100 days is about the only good reason we shouldn't quite yet retire the now timeworn phrase 'epic fail'.

Hey ! Trump got his Supreme Court nominee in! ..... after the GOP changed the voting rules.

Like I said, getting Gorsuch confirmed with this Congress was like getting a highway named after Reagan.

That the RWnuts are scoffing at the 100 days benchmark is all the proof you need that Trump's first 100 days have been a disaster.

If Trump's 1st 100 days had been any semblance of a great success, you couldn't get the RW'ers to shut up about it.
So a veteran getting to chose a doctor is a failure? Only in liberal Looney land. That alone makes him a great president. Oh and he made minorities getting a college education easier. I see how you think that is a failure.

That the RWnuts are scoffing at the 100 days benchmark is all the proof you need that Trump's first 100 days have been a disaster.

If Trump's 1st 100 days had been any semblance of a great success, you couldn't get the RW'ers to shut up about it.
So a veteran getting to chose a doctor is a failure? Only in liberal Looney land. That alone makes him a great president. Oh and he made minorities getting a college education easier. I see how you think that is a failure.

English please. This is America.

Hate to tell you, but Veteran's Choice (the VA program that allows that), was actually instituted under Obama. How do I know this? Because shortly after the VA debacle in AZ, the VA sent me a card along with a letter telling me that if it takes over 30 days to get an appointment, or if I live more than 50 miles from a VA facility, or if I have troubles getting to the VA, I can use that card to see a civilian physician.

For the last 2 physicals that I've had from the VA, when I called, they told me that it would be about 34 days before my appointment, and that if I wanted to, I could see a civilian doc. I have told them each time that nope, I'm healthy, this is a routine physical, and I'm not in any rush, but, each time, I got a phone call a couple of days later telling me that I could see a civilian if I wanted.

No, Trump isn't the one that started that program. Obama is.

Ten Things to Know About the Choice Program

And...........that link goes DIRECTLY to the VA website.

Don't you agree?

See the difference?

Who Americans would choose over trump in a hot minute !

Simple enough to prove you dumb...er, wrong.

1. Obama said he'd be insulted if voters didn't support his legacy by voting for Bill's wife.

2. Bill's wife campaigned as the continuance of Obama policies.

3. "Poll: Trump Would BEAT Hillary In Popular Vote If They Re-Did The Election Today"
.... Hillary Clinton continues to cling to after her stunning upset at the hands of Donald Trump in November is the fact that she won the popular vote, by about 2 percent (48 - 46), which though ultimately meaningless in the electoral college system, Democrats have attempted to hold up as "proof" that Trump is "not their president."

But buried within a recent Washington Post/ABC News poll is the delicious little nugget that if a rematch were to be held today, Clinton would apparently be stripped of even that moral victory.

... asked how they would vote if given a second chance, respondents ended up giving Trump the popular vote win in the hypothetical rematch, 43 - 40. "
Poll: Trump Would BEAT Hillary In Popular Vote If They Re-Did The Election Today

"As Trump correctly pointed out, 53% of the survey's respondents described him as a "strong leader" and he continues to maintain nearly unwavering support among his base.
The Post notes that only 2 percent of his supporters say he had disappointed them, while a majority say he had performed better than they expected." Ibid.

Yowzah!!

"Hey ! Trump got his Supreme Court nominee in! ..... after the GOP changed the voting rules."

Caught you lying again.

The Democrats changed the rules.

"Reid, Democrats trigger ‘nuclear’ option; eliminate most filibusters on nominees"
Reid, Democrats trigger ‘nuclear’ option; Senate eliminates most nominee filibusters in party-line vote

"Hey ! Trump got his Supreme Court nominee in! ..... after the GOP changed the voting rules."

Caught you lying again.

"Reid, Democrats trigger ‘nuclear’ option; eliminate most filibusters on nominees"
Reid, Democrats trigger ‘nuclear’ option; Senate eliminates most nominee filibusters in party-line vote

That was for lower courts, not the Supreme Court. And they did that because the GOP refused to approve any obama nominee . The Dems left the Supreme Court alone .

The only liar here, is you .

Caught you lying again.

That was for lower courts, not the Supreme Court. And they did that because the GOP refused to approve any obama nominee . The Dems left the Supreme Court alone .

The only liar here, is you .

So....you're lying when you said I lied?

Nothing new.

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber

Don't you agree?

Why no not at all. Trump connects with that part of America that develops opinion based on bumper sticker sloganeering. "Lock Her Up" "Build the wall" "Corrupt press"

He is more suited to being a carnival barker than the POTUS.

But that has little to do with his treatment of the Press or the Presses treatment of his first 100 days?

Caught you lying again.

Democrats did change the rule on some in 2013 but, it was the Republican turn in 2017.

Senate Republicans go ‘nuclear,’ pave the way for Gorsuch confirmation to Supreme Court

Don't you agree?

Why no not at all. Trump connects with that part of America that develops opinion based on bumper sticker sloganeering. "Lock Her Up" "Build the wall" "Corrupt press"

But that has little to do with his treatment of the Press or the Presses treatment of his first 100 days?

Your snobbery is not a supporting argument.

Don't you agree?

My argument is that during the campaign he treated the MSM like shit, and now they are paying him back in spades. PC did not address that.

That assessment has nothing to do with my opinion of a large portion of is base supporters, nor do I feel he is more attuned to America's needs than his predecessor.

Don't you agree?

My argument is that during the campaign he treated the MSM like shit, and now they are paying him back in spades. PC did not address that.

That assessment has nothing to do with my opinion of a large portion of is base supporters, nor do I feel he is more attuned to America's needs than his predecessor.

The lefties were going to be attacking him viciously no matter what.

Trump sent resources into the Rust Belt states that every expert said he could not flip. And he flipped them.

Trump has demonstrated that he is the MOST attuned to what America wants than ANYONE.

Don't you agree?

The lefties were going to be attacking him viciously no matter what.

Trump sent resources into the Rust Belt states that every expert said he could not flip. And he flipped them.

Trump has demonstrated that he is the MOST attuned to what America wants than ANYONE.

Okay I agree he told them what they 'wanted' to hear. Needs and wants are two different things don't you think?

That and Clinton assumed they would naturally vote for her.

Don't you agree?

"Why no not at all. "

"I like cooking my family and my pets." Use commas, don't be a psycho.

Caught you lying again.

Democrats did change the rule on some in 2013 but, it was the Republican turn in 2017.

Senate Republicans go ‘nuclear,’ pave the way for Gorsuch confirmation to Supreme Court

Exactly what I posted, and the dunce claimed was a lie: Democrats eradicated the unwritten rule against use of the 'nuclear option.'

I'm getting tired of winning!!!!!

Forum List

Back