I have got plenty and share it. I do not need to go earn it as i already did. But i do not hold a grudge against those who are not able to do so.
Ah, yes, but there is a HUGE difference between voluntarily helping those less fortunate or ambitious and being forced at the point of a government gun to surrender your hard-earned assets so that some vaguely omniscient government entity can pass them out to whom they please. When government robs me of my assets, they also deny me the opportunity to aid others as I see fit.

Minimum wage $17 my tip adjusted to 10%
Makes perfect sense. When failed left-wing policies result in the poor getting poor, the best course of action would logically be more of the failed left-wing polices.
The democrats have not made the poor poorer it is the repuklicans who have done that. They are ardent believers in I got mine screw you.

Its not my responsibility to pay YOUR damn bills you mooching deadbeats. Get down on your knees and beg me for MY money, then maybe I'll toss you a bone.

Makes perfect sense. When failed left-wing policies result in the poor getting poor, the best course of action would logically be more of the failed left-wing polices.
The democrats have not made the poor poorer it is the repuklicans who have done that. They are ardent believers in I got mine screw you.

Its not my responsibility to pay YOUR damn bills you mooching deadbeats. Get down on your knees and beg me for MY money, then maybe I'll toss you a bone.
He's already said he's not demanding your money for himself but rather for those he deems more worthy of having it than you are.

He's already said he's not demanding your money for himself but rather for those he deems more worthy of having it than you are.

I see, then he sold his house and gave the money to these needy people? No I didn't think so. Typical liberal, they are incredibly generous with other people's money. Ask them to sacrifice and they squeal like a stuck pig.

People like Tax Man disgust true Americans. We can’t stand parasites who think they are entitled to what other people own.

What is truly disgusting is the people like the three who just posted as they are so unintelligent as to think their assets, not what you sit on, are desired by others. Most realist people do not envy what others have and work to get what they need. So take your pious wronger asses and cram them full of your assets.
As for being a real American Patriut you aren't.

Last edited:
During a period of unprecedented prosperity across the nation, left-wing cities operating under left-wing policies continue to experience poverty and misery...
The homeless population in Los Angeles is about 60,000, according to numbers released in June by the Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority—a 12% increase from last year.
Nothing ends in catastrophic failure like the idiotic left-wing ideology.

‘The Liberal Establishment’: Trump Speaks as Urban Homelessness Rises

What is truly disgusting is the people like the three who just posted as they are so unintelligent as to think their assets, not what you sit on, are desired by others. Most realist people do not envy what others have and work to get what they need. So take your pious wronger asses and cram them full of your assets.
Stop pretending. You’re a fuck’n parasite who wants to get your greedy grubby hands on money other people have earned.

Left-wing policy always ends the same...more failure, more poverty, more misery.
Just in time for next week’s likely House vote on a federal $15 minimum wage, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office has come out with a caustic report on the consequences of the policy.

The report confirms what even liberal economists caution: A $15 minimum wage would “risk undesirable and unintended consequences” and lead to a survival-of-the-fittest labor market, where only the highest-skilled workers come out on top.
We’ve already seen it in Washington and California. The minimum wage workers have lost their jobs. Those that haven’t, had their hours cut and are now bringing home less than before the “increase”.

Here Are 6 Ways a New Report Devastates the $15 Minimum Wage

Stop pretending. You’re a fuck’n parasite who wants to get your greedy grubby hands on money other people have earned.
And what would I do with "extra" cash? I have no need for anything in life and I sure could not envy anything you touch or want as you are evil and ignorant.

Left-wing policy always ends the same...more failure, more poverty, more misery.
Just in time for next week’s likely House vote on a federal $15 minimum wage, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office has come out with a caustic report on the consequences of the policy.

The report confirms what even liberal economists caution: A $15 minimum wage would “risk undesirable and unintended consequences” and lead to a survival-of-the-fittest labor market, where only the highest-skilled workers come out on top.
We’ve already seen it in Washington and California. The minimum wage workers have lost their jobs. Those that haven’t, had their hours cut and are now bringing home less than before the “increase”.

Here Are 6 Ways a New Report Devastates the $15 Minimum Wage
I live in California and the wage issue has not damaged employment. Now conservatives can not stand the $15 minimum but when you consider the cost of living here it is not enough.

Now conservatives can not stand the $15 minimum but when you consider the cost of living here it is not enough.
There is nothing more comical than watching liberals call for more of the same failed policies that are causing a problem, to fix that problem.

You’re cost of living is through the roof because of idiotic shit like $15 minimum wage. Business owners have to increase prices to cover those labor costs, dumb ass. You know what that does? Causes an increase in “cost of living”. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back