The Fear of White Identity Politics, The Fear of Equality.

"White supremacy" is a stupid strawman to defend anti-white bigots and retards, nothing more.
You've lost your mind. Are you claiming the concept of white supremacy is not real?
Considering it literally doesn't mean anything, I would say it has absolutely no use but a strawman.
I didnt say it was actually valid. i said it was a real concept lots of whites have. Are you denying that?
As opposed to your obvious belief in black supremacy that this country nurtures?

Do you deny that many black people are black supremacists and don't face the consequences for those beliefs?
You didnt answer my question. Why are you deflecting?
Why are you so afraid of some white people being half as racist as you are?

You've lost your mind. Are you claiming the concept of white supremacy is not real?
Considering it literally doesn't mean anything, I would say it has absolutely no use but a strawman.
I didnt say it was actually valid. i said it was a real concept lots of whites have. Are you denying that?
As opposed to your obvious belief in black supremacy that this country nurtures?

Do you deny that many black people are black supremacists and don't face the consequences for those beliefs?
Youre still deflecting. Did you think i wouldnt notice?

Maybe the OP can start a Christian white male support group in his community and they can all deal with the horrible oppression in their lives. Being forced to watch black and gay people on TV, being forced to buy the same food as them in the supermarket, sharing the same roads and restaurants... It's a total tragedy, perhaps they can support each other with circle jerk therapy. Maybe their club can wear white robes with pointy hats for their dress code.
As opposed to the pathetic "microaggressions" non-white people have to deal with?

Maybe you should stop living your life believing in strawmen.
This has nothing to do with Strawman, I'm simply commenting on your post. We are part of a class that is the richest and most privileged by far in this country. It is a result of centuries of favoritism and systemic oppression and discrimination against minority groups. We've only started to evolve past this in the past century and many problems still exist and are being dealt with. I am very proud and grateful of my heritage but in no way think it makes me better than anybody else. I think we can handle a little micro aggressions, as you call it, to help Balance the scales. It kinda of amazes me that you actually have the gull to bitch about it... You sound like the millionaire looking for sympathy for losing a grand at the blackjack table... Nobody gives a shit
PTWB is what I call a low hanging fruit white person. His ancestors were lazy and did not make hay while whites had everything tilted in their favor. PTWB himself was raised to be lazy and blame affirmative action for his inability to make something of himself. Now he is angry that he has to compete with people of color instead of having his white privilege handed to him on a silver platter. You can spot these low hanging fruits a mile away..
I have already debunked white privilege. Get a new argument.

What's the matter little black supremacist? Scared of the uppity white man?

Just waiting for you to answer the question you obviously are terrified to answer.

Maybe the OP can start a Christian white male support group in his community and they can all deal with the horrible oppression in their lives. Being forced to watch black and gay people on TV, being forced to buy the same food as them in the supermarket, sharing the same roads and restaurants... It's a total tragedy, perhaps they can support each other with circle jerk therapy. Maybe their club can wear white robes with pointy hats for their dress code.
As opposed to the pathetic "microaggressions" non-white people have to deal with?

Maybe you should stop living your life believing in strawmen.
This has nothing to do with Strawman, I'm simply commenting on your post. We are part of a class that is the richest and most privileged by far in this country. It is a result of centuries of favoritism and systemic oppression and discrimination against minority groups. We've only started to evolve past this in the past century and many problems still exist and are being dealt with. I am very proud and grateful of my heritage but in no way think it makes me better than anybody else. I think we can handle a little micro aggressions, as you call it, to help Balance the scales. It kinda of amazes me that you actually have the gull to bitch about it... You sound like the millionaire looking for sympathy for losing a grand at the blackjack table... Nobody gives a shit
PTWB is what I call a low hanging fruit white person. His ancestors were lazy and did not make hay while whites had everything tilted in their favor. PTWB himself was raised to be lazy and blame affirmative action for his inability to make something of himself. Now he is angry that he has to compete with people of color instead of having his white privilege handed to him on a silver platter. You can spot these low hanging fruits a mile away..
I have already debunked white privilege. Get a new argument.
You've only debunked the theory that you think logically.

Just waiting for you to answer the question you obviously are terrified to answer.
Do you know even a fraction of the white population in your county? City? State?

If not you have no authority to based your assumptions on.

Do you know even a fraction of the white population in your county? City? State?

Youre still deflecting so I will wait until you answer my question. Youre on time out monkey boy. :laugh:

Youre still deflecting so I will wait until you answer my question. Youre on time out monkey boy. :laugh:
You are really dense aren't you?

Your question was dismissed as ghetto ape trash.

Forum List

Back