The FBI was actually trying to ‘Protect Trump’

Should Trump put spy's into the 2020 Dem campaigns to protect them?

• Yes, and the democRATs will thank him.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No need, because Russians only try to hack Republican campaigns. Everybody know that.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If it's show Mueller knew that Stefan Halper was placed in the Trump campaign he should be immediately arrested and charged with sedition

Muell
Mueller is a superb American servant.

Any who complain against him support criminals.
Mueller is a criminal. He let Hillary off twice.
Such is the opinion of the uninformed. Mueller is a great public servant, he moves forward never swerving to the left or swerving to the right. He will catch Trump.
Mueller is a criminal and should be prosecuted.
The uninformed may think so.

No...The INFORMED know so!!! Jake, do yourself a favor and watch FOX, listen to Rush, Hannity, and other forms of information you have been told to avoid like the plague. You are being punked by the leftist MSM and traditional broadcast media. If you are truly progressive seek some information you disagree with.

Last edited:
If it's show Mueller knew that Stefan Halper was placed in the Trump campaign he should be immediately arrested and charged with sedition
I agree he should have arrested him....but sedition would not apply to infiltrating a campaign. It would apply to infiltrating a President's administration.

Maybe we will- maybe we won't.

Trump is not exactly known for being forthcoming.

I look forward to when Mueller completes his investigation and hopefully the American people will be allowed to find out his conclusions.

Trump actually offered to speak with Mueller...Thankfully his legal team knows better. Whatever Trump says to Mueller will be legal-anal-examined to find some infraction of law. Mueller is NOT an objective interviewer. He has been covering Hillary since Watergate.
He also has a history of obtaining wrongful convictions by way of witholding evidence....just like his asshole buddy, Andrew Weissmann.

Correct, Mueller has a history of overturned convictions and letting Hillary and Bill of Scott-free.

Actually Trump has a history of lying in order to attack anyone he perceives as being a threat to his personal power or reputation.

I agree he should have arrested him....but sedition would not apply to infiltrating a campaign. It would apply to infiltrating a President's administration.

Arrested for what? Oh right- Trumpsters don't need a reason.

Stefan Halper was not placed in Trump's campaign.
He never even worked for Trump's campaign.

But now Trumpsters want Americans arrested for being informers for the FBI- all to protect their Dear Leader.

Muell
Mueller is a superb American servant.

Any who complain against him support criminals.
Such is the opinion of the uninformed. Mueller is a great public servant, he moves forward never swerving to the left or swerving to the right. He will catch Trump.
Mueller is a criminal and should be prosecuted.
The uninformed may think so.

No...The I NFORMED know so!!! Jake, do yourself a favor and watch FOX, listen to Rush, Hannity,and other forms of information you have been told to avoid like the plague.

Ah so you want us to listen to the Trump echo chamber?

LOL

Mueller is leading an investigation of criminals.

He will protect Trump's legal rights in the investigation, but remember Mueller is on the side of the law not the criminal.
No.

It’s Ridiculous To Say FBI Spying Meant To Protect The Trump Campaign

He's interrogating people trying to find or manufacture a crime. Mueller is a devious prosecutor.

Imagine a prosecutor interrogating people to find out whether there was a crime or not.

The only reason any Trumpster has anything against Muehler is because he is a threat to their Dear Leader.

LOL

Why not? I listen to CNN, NBC, MSNBC etc which is the Democrat-Hillary echo chamber. Don't limit yourself that's all I am saying. You are being TOLD not to access certain information.....Ask yourself why.

We shall see.

I look forward to when Mueller completes his investigation and hopefully the American people will be allowed to find out his conclusions.

Trump actually offered to speak with Mueller...Thankfully his legal team knows better. Whatever Trump says to Mueller will be legal-anal-examined to find some infraction of law. Mueller is NOT an objective interviewer. He has been covering Hillary since Watergate.
He also has a history of obtaining wrongful convictions by way of witholding evidence....just like his asshole buddy, Andrew Weissmann.

Correct, Mueller has a history of overturned convictions and letting Hillary and Bill of Scott-free.

Actually Trump has a history of lying in order to attack anyone he perceives as being a threat to his personal power or reputation.

So do most politicians including Harry Reid who outright lied about Romney's taxes and ADMITTED doing so!! Trump certainly didn't lie about most of his platform because it is becoming true.....I know, you guys just hate Trump......Good luck with that.

But now Trumpsters want Americans arrested for being informers for the FBI- all to protect their Dear Leader.
...and the FBI wants moles (spies) to report to them on the Trump campaign.

He will protect Trump's legal rights in the investigation, but remember Mueller is on the side of the law not the criminal.
No.

He's interrogating people trying to find or manufacture a crime. Mueller is a devious prosecutor.

Imagine a prosecutor interrogating people to find out whether there was a crime or not.

The only reason any Trumpster has anything against Muehler is because he is a threat to their Dear Leader.
Prosecution usually takes place AFTER the discovery of a crime. To interrogate people in trying to find a crime is unconstitutional. But then, Mueller and Company doesn't give a shit about what's constitutional or not.

How scared are the Trump phans.

LEO investigates reports of criminal activity.

LEO hunts their prey where the prey gather.

In the election, shenanigans were occurring in both the Trump and Clinton campaigns.

FBI determined the Clinton activities did not rise legal charges.

The Trump campaign problems have resulted in investigations, indictnments, pleas, convictions already, with plenty of more to come.

The real problem for President Trump, who may well have not know previously of the crimes being committed on his behalf, became actively involved in cover-ups and obstructions of justice.

Cohen and Friedman's activities, which may have had nothing to do with Russians, that a whole other problem, may be the cases that unravel the Don's criminal business dealings.

LOL

Why not? I listen to CNN, NBC, MSNBC etc which is the Democrat-Hillary echo chamber. Don't limit yourself that's all I am saying. You are being TOLD not to access certain information.....Ask yourself why.

No one is telling me not to access any information except the rightwing blowhards.

So do most politicians including Harry Reid who outright lied about Romney's taxes and ADMITTED doing so!! Trump certainly didn't lie about most of his platform because it is becoming true.....I know, you guys just hate Trump......Good luck with that.

Well lets see- Trump lied for 5 years as he went full Birther in order to pursue his presidential ambitions.

As far as lying about most of his platform- remember when he said that the first thing he would do as President was label China a currency manipulator?

I don't hate Trump- because I don't hate anyone.

I despise Trump for being a bully and a liar.

...and the FBI wants moles (spies) to report to them on the Trump campaign.
And again:

Trumpsters would prefer that Russia had infiltrated the Trump campaign and are against the FBI acting to prevent that.

No.

Prosecution usually takes place AFTER the discovery of a crime. To interrogate people in trying to find a crime is unconstitutional. But then, Mueller and Company doesn't give a shit about what's constitutional or not.

What has Mueller done that isn't constitutional?

Nothing unconstitutional about interrogating people while investigating potential crimes.

Remember- that is what Muehler was appointed to do. To investigate any possible collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign.

I still don't understand why the Trumpsters would prefer that there be no investigation and that Americans never know for certain whether there was any collusion or not.

No.

What has Mueller done that isn't constitutional?

Nothing unconstitutional about interrogating people while investigating potential crimes.

Remember- that is what Muehler was appointed to do. To investigate any possible collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign.

I still don't understand why the Trumpsters would prefer that there be no investigation and that Americans never know for certain whether there was any collusion or not.

I got no problem with the Mueller investigation, we damn well ought to know whether there was any collusion or not. Just as we ought to find out if the FBI/DOJ/Obama Administration targeting certain members of the Trump campaign for surveillance/spying without any evidence for doing so. Cuz right now they don't got jack shit. This is America dude, we don't do that shit to American citizens without just cause and due process and SUFFICIENT, VERIFIED EVIDENCE OF WRONG DOING. Which to date we have not seen.

Forum List

Back