The fathers and creators of terrorism

moonlite0220

Jan 6, 2011
Before any non-muslim or anti-musilm judges Islam i suggest you read about the first enemies of Islam and the real creators of terrorism and read more about them

the names in red are the names of the terrorists

Abu Sufyan fought against the Prophet and Islam until the fall of Makkah by the march of the Prophet. He only converted to Islam so he doesn't become a prisoner and lose his property and wealth. In the battle of Khandak when Ali(as) was poised to fight Abu Sufyan, the Prophet said this hadith.."Today, the epitome of faith (Ali) is going to battle the epitome kufr, infidels (Abu Sufyan)."
ABu Sufyan married a prostitue by the name of Hinda, with whom he had an illegitimate son who was named Muawiyah. Muawiyah is the illegitimate son of Abu Sufyan who fought Ali(as) during Ali(as) khilafat and then sent his agent Ibne Muljim to assassinate Ali during fajr prayers. Ali(as) was martyred by this apostate.
Muawiyah then fought Ali(as) son and the Prophet's beloved grandson, Hassan(as). He assassinated Hassan(as) by poisoning him. It is a little known fact among muslims that Muwiyah also poisoned Ayesha who was one of the prophet's wives.
During his last days of the evil life he lived, Muawiyah appointed his illegitimate son Yazid (he was atually an illegitmate child just like his father Muawiyah).
Yazid followed the footsteps of his father and grandfather, and did everything against Islam and was a stauch enemy of the Prophet and his family memebrs, specifically Ali(a.s.). Yazid laid out the battle of karbala in which he sent an army of his followers, all hypocrite muslims, to assassinate and martyr the second grandson of the Prophet, Hussain(as).
Abu Sufyan, Muawiyah, and Yazid, are the three main causes of the hypocrisy so rampant in Islam these days. They were power hungry hypocrites who used the good name of Islam just to gather wealth and power. This is exactly why their followers to this day behave the same way these three hypocrites behaved.
The Wahabis, Deobandis, Salafis, Taliban, AL-Qaeda, , Lashkare Jhangvi, Lashkare Tyebaah, Abu Sayaf in Phillipines and all the Wahabi and Deobandi and Salafi clans are from the school of Abu Sufyan, Muawiyah and Yazid. THE ORIGINAL AXIS OF EVIL.
May God Curse these Three for Eternity.

Sorry bout that,

1. If you are really a Msulim women in Saudi Arabia, you just cut your own throat if it gets out you wrote this.
2. I doubt you are anywhere near the Middle East though.
3. All Islam is condemned to hell.
4. You would be well advised to abandon it, and seek forgiveness.
5. Though I doubt you can. :eek:
6. Hey can staff get a ding on ths IP?
7. Thanks.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
What about home grown terrorism? I was just watching the aftermath on TV. Who told that kid government is a threat. Are they partially the blame?

chesswarsnow, i suggest you read the biography of Abu Sufyan, Muawiyah, and Yazid or one of them and you will be amazed by the fact that your character matches theirs EXACTLY.

Last edited:
Before any non-muslim or anti-musilm judges Islam i suggest you read about the first enemies of Islam and the real creators of terrorism and read more about them

the names in red are the names of the terrorists

Abu Sufyan fought against the Prophet and Islam until the fall of Makkah by the march of the Prophet. He only converted to Islam so he doesn't become a prisoner and lose his property and wealth. In the battle of Khandak when Ali(as) was poised to fight Abu Sufyan, the Prophet said this hadith.."Today, the epitome of faith (Ali) is going to battle the epitome kufr, infidels (Abu Sufyan)."
ABu Sufyan married a prostitue by the name of Hinda, with whom he had an illegitimate son who was named Muawiyah. Muawiyah is the illegitimate son of Abu Sufyan who fought Ali(as) during Ali(as) khilafat and then sent his agent Ibne Muljim to assassinate Ali during fajr prayers. Ali(as) was martyred by this apostate.
Muawiyah then fought Ali(as) son and the Prophet's beloved grandson, Hassan(as). He assassinated Hassan(as) by poisoning him. It is a little known fact among muslims that Muwiyah also poisoned Ayesha who was one of the prophet's wives.
During his last days of the evil life he lived, Muawiyah appointed his illegitimate son Yazid (he was atually an illegitmate child just like his father Muawiyah).
Yazid followed the footsteps of his father and grandfather, and did everything against Islam and was a stauch enemy of the Prophet and his family memebrs, specifically Ali(a.s.). Yazid laid out the battle of karbala in which he sent an army of his followers, all hypocrite muslims, to assassinate and martyr the second grandson of the Prophet, Hussain(as).
Abu Sufyan, Muawiyah, and Yazid, are the three main causes of the hypocrisy so rampant in Islam these days. They were power hungry hypocrites who used the good name of Islam just to gather wealth and power. This is exactly why their followers to this day behave the same way these three hypocrites behaved.
The Wahabis, Deobandis, Salafis, Taliban, AL-Qaeda, , Lashkare Jhangvi, Lashkare Tyebaah, Abu Sayaf in Phillipines and all the Wahabi and Deobandi and Salafi clans are from the school of Abu Sufyan, Muawiyah and Yazid. THE ORIGINAL AXIS OF EVIL.
May God Curse these Three for Eternity.

Thank you for bringing up the topic of terrorism, as I heard the following lecture just this week:

On January 7, 2011, Hillsdale’s Kirby Center sponsored a lecture by Brian Kennedy, President of Claremont Institute, and Ballistic Missile Defense Project Director. It was carried on C-Span. The following notes are from that sobering lecture.

1. One of the unspoken dangers of the times in which we live is that our leaders rarely admit to or discuss the capabilities and intent of our enemies. In fact, the boilerplate assurances that we most frequently hear are
a. Islam is a religion of peace
b. We will never go to war with China, or them with us, because our economic interests are so intertwined
c. We won the cold war and Russia is no longer our enemy.
We would like to believe these myths of the left and the right, because without them we would be forced to face the reality that we have enemies that seek our destruction or
subjugation.

2. Americans have very little understanding about Islam. The religious and political aspects are contained in the Koran, organized into Sura, which is not organized numerically, but rather with the longest first, and the shortest toward the end. The believer is required to look at the ones written after Muhammad went to Medina, in 622 ad, for guidance.: these later sura rule over the earlier ones. This is know as the theory of abrogation. The suras that entail supremacy include:

a. "fight and slay the pagans (or infidels or unbelievers) wherever you find them?" (9:5).
b. Verse 29 of chapter 9 of the Qur’an mandates that the Muslims fight against the Jews and Christians “until they pay the jizya [poll tax] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.”

c. Qur'an (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

These sura are the most radical and violent. Nor are they subject to interpretation:

d. The words of the Lord are perfect in truth and justice;
there is NONE who can change His words.
He both heareth and knoweth.
-- Sura 6:115 None can change the words of God;
-- Sura 6:34
e. There is no changing the words of God;
that is the mighty triumph.
-- Sura 10:64
f. And recite what has been revealed to you of the Book of your Lord,
there is none who can alter His words;
and you shall not find any refuge besides Him.
-- Sura 18:27

And the Koran explains why the later sura supersede the prior:
g. And for whatever verse we abrogate and cast into oblivion
We bring a better or the like of it;
knowest thou not that God is powerful over everything?
-- Sura 2:106

h. And when We exchange a verse in place of another verse --
and God knows very well what He is sending down --
they say, 'Thou art a mere forger!'
Nay, but the most of them have no knowledge.
-- Sura 16:101

3. How do these verses direct the believer living in America? Whether CAIR, or the Muslim Brotherhood, or Muslim student organizations, they are designed to make Americans and the elites believe that Islam is a religion of peace.

a. This from a memorandum of the Muslim Brotherhood discovered by the FBI in the raid on the Holyland Foundation:

“Ikhwan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…” 'Smoking gun' Holy Land Foundation trial document still viral, spawns a new film | CRIME Blog | dallasnews.com

4. But surely not all of our Muslim citizens believe, or even know about these ideas…first, how many Muslims are there in the United States?
a. According to the Bush administration, 2.5 million; CAIR (in 2000), 5 million; Pew Research, (in 2007) 2.35 million; President Obama (Cairo speech, 2009) 7 million; and there are some estimates as high as 9 million.

b. In a Pew opinion poll of Muslims, in 2007, 8% of American Muslims believe that suicide bombing can be justified in defense of Islam. That works out to about 560,000 if we go by President Obama’s number. Of those between the ages of 18 and 29, the rate is 15 percent. And between the ages of 18 and 29, 60% report that they consider themselves as Muslim first, than as American. And overall, some 5% had a favorable view of Al Queda. http://pewresearch.org/assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf

Would you care to give your answers to the Pew poll?

What about home grown terrorism? I was just watching the aftermath on TV. Who told that kid government is a threat. Are they partially the blame?

all terrorists around the world who claim or pretend they are muslims are still following the path of Abu Sufyan, Muawiyah, and Yazid

the saudi govt is doing its best in fighting those terrorists

all terrorists around the world who claim or pretend they are muslims are still following the path of Abu Sufyan, Muawiyah, and Yazid

The terrorist I saw was home grown and I bet he wasn't a "Muslim".

The terrorist I saw was home grown and I bet he wasn't a "Muslim".

when Muawiyah became the new leader of the enemy after his father's death, he killed, tortured, assassinated and destroyed peoples lives. one day he told the poor muslims he fought " I have not fought you so you will pray or fast and i know you are already doing it. I have fought you to enslave you.

terrorists dont care who you worship or what you do with your life. it is their madness about leadership that makes them kill people.

everyday they bomb people in Iraq. kidnap and rape children.

Islam teaches us to be merciful. do you think burning a child's face with an acid is an act of mercy?

did you ever mentioned, that the damnation of the islam started in the usa just after the cold war ended? Before 1989 the afghanistan mujahiddin (wich transferred into the taliban) were been the friends of amerca, fighting against the ussr and were supportet with stinger missiles. Even Saddam Hussein got his arms from the usa and their allies (yip, the germans too). But when the the ussr dissapeared and the cold war ended in 1989, there had to be found a new enemy, otherwise the industrial military complex of the usa would have become senseless.

Sorry bout that,

1. I am so hurt these muslims socks think that!!!
2. NOT!!!!!
3. When you can defend Islam, get back with me.
4. Till then I will be mopping the floor with you wearing the hajabs.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I am so hurt these muslims socks think that!!!
2. NOT!!!!!
3. When you can defend Islam, get back with me.
4. Till then I will be mopping the floor with you wearing the hajabs.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

the message of Islam is clear and understood by people with open minds but people like you who sold their souls to satan will never see the light. you only want to insult and write stupid things.
all you can do is insulting Islam.
do you think you can gain more supporters by insulting Islam?

the lost person is the one who cant tell right from wrong

for example, you sleep with women out of wedlock in the name of love while it is considered adultery in the eyes of God.

Forum List

Back