The Face of Israel...

Quite hard if you don't want a mirror image of the original, and this isn't a mirror image

You've made some pretty dumb statements in the past but I think you have just scored a record.

You also ignore the fact these people got some nerve messing with what you describe "the face of terror" - I wonder how you'd feel approaching what one that is trying to get you blown in pieces or being ran over and won't care to also die in the process (no, not for justice but to get laid in heaven)

All you clowns claim about IDF being inhumane and cruel is a total bullshit simply because so far Palestinians attack soldiers on daily basis, it's called velvet gloves treatment.

Old Hebrew saying "Mercy the cruel and you'll end up cruel to the merciful"

The true face of terror is 17 suicide attacks against innocent people in less than a year.

Don't bother to reply.
You certainly know what cruel is, going after a kid with a broken arm.

As far as suicide attacks, you deserve them. You've earned them. It is your fault you have them. Get the fuck off land that isn't yours and you won't get them.
11986361_10153067752301720_386353751967663596_n.jpg

Come on we are not getting fooled by these anymore..
How difficult is it to flip an image from left to right ?
It's still the boys other arm, in the picture with the soldier this is the left hand from the boy's direction, in the other picture it's the right arm from the boy's direction.
But since you only trust the source of these images I included the link with the original photos below, and so it is the same in the video, use the internet.
https://m.facebook.com/Tamimipresspage?refsrc=https://www.facebook.com/Tamimipresspage
shirley-temple-636x395.jpg

But I bet this is real easy for you to find the original photo so kindly provide it yourself so kindly share it with us and don't forget that the soldier's watch should be on the left hand as well.

It's still the boys other arm, in the picture with the soldier this is the left hand from the boy's direction, in the other picture it's the right arm from the boy's direction.
But since you only trust the source of these images I included the link with the original photos below, and so it is the same in the video, use the internet.
https://m.facebook.com/Tamimipresspage?refsrc=https://www.facebook.com/Tamimipresspage

But I bet this is real easy for you to find the original photo so kindly provide it yourself so kindly share it with us and don't forget that the soldier's watch should be on the left hand as well.
It doesn't matter which arm is broken, you don't treat children that way!

Is there no atrocity that crosses the line with you? Is there anything the IDF does, that would make you say, "Okay, that's not right!"

Really You used to fight with rocks?
Yeah. I was a kid. That's what kids do.

That's when You joined the club..
What club are you talking about?

Keep in mind, this isn't about me.

But the fact that You might not managed to harm or kill anyone,
doesn't disprove that it's a deadly weapon in the hands of gangs,
and children shouldn't be doing this but study...

Or is this a part of their formal education?

A rock being thrown at an armed troop carrier, is not a deadly weapon. But this is a perfect example of just how far you fuckers go, to justify your inhuman treatment of Palestinian's. Just like average Germans defended the Nazis treatment of the Jews.

It doesn't matter which arm is broken, you don't treat children that way!

Is there no atrocity that crosses the line with you? Is there anything the IDF does, that would make you say, "Okay, that's not right!"

Slither slither little snake in the grass. It shows that the Palestinians are very bad at continuity and cant work out how we know they are faking things.

What atrocity are you on about the young girl trying to entice a grown man to grope her for the camera. As that seems to be the focal point of the video and not the boy. Is there nothing that the Palestinians do that will ever make you say "THATS NOT RIGHT" ?

Really You used to fight with rocks?
Yeah. I was a kid. That's what kids do.

That's when You joined the club..
What club are you talking about?

Keep in mind, this isn't about me.

But the fact that You might not managed to harm or kill anyone,
doesn't disprove that it's a deadly weapon in the hands of gangs,
and children shouldn't be doing this but study...

Or is this a part of their formal education?

A rock being thrown at an armed troop carrier, is not a deadly weapon. But this is a perfect example of just how far you fuckers go, to justify your inhuman treatment of Palestinian's. Just like average Germans defended the Nazis treatment of the Jews.

So you threw rocks the size of your fist at your "friends" with enough force to cause them lasting damage. What a warped and twisted upbringing you must have had.

And this is a perfect example of your rabid Jew Hatred that you try and deny is present, deflecting away from the reality and placing the blame on the heads of the Jews.

Now I ask again for a link to prove your claims of inhuman treatment of Palestinians from an unbiased and non partisan source

Like I said, you're irresponsible pieces of shit, who make up excuses to blame others for the shit things you do.
Responsibility? Take a look and tell me if letting your kid to throw rocks on a soldier is a responsible behavior.
Now what's the excuse this time regarding the broken arms as you mentioned?

So the child throws stones (like he's going to hit anything at that distance). It's the ones using slings that can cause damage. Still doesn't mean the Zionist thug has the right to use that amount of brutality in "arresting" him.

Just curious, can you provide the link to the "Step three" video, as the photo just shows a child sitting on a rock, with what perhaps looks like a cast on his arm. It would be useful to see his face and confirm the child depicted in still 3 is the same as the one in the other two stills.

Oh those poor Palestinians all they can do is throw rocks the size of baseballs at your head, and lobb missiles, and send suicide bombers, and conduct terror operations using tunnels, and get arms fro neighboring terrorist nations and use them against Israelis from neighboring, and use their own kids as ammunition. Meanwhile, Israelis have to be disciplined and use restraint against the animals and not allow them to create a Pallywood propaganda opportunity.

Yeah, all that clanging noise must give those poor, innocent, IDF soldiers massive headaches,

intifadhah.jpg

and massive, disproportionate, attacks against civillians using arms supplied by Uncle Schmuel

gaza%20war.jpg

isn't state terrorism at it's worst? Of course not! Zionists can do what they like, because Uncle Schmuel has their backs...

Hooray for Pallywood!

How many times are we going to see threads titled "the face of Israel" filled with bullshit Islamist propaganda?

It gives the rabid Jooooo haters something to do.

The OP is the worst case scenario of America's kaffiyeh kids. Zealous to the core. He is in full-blown disaffected, good-sense-out-the-window, angry, mujahid proselyte form.

Why do you worship the Jews so much? Time to (I meant close) close Pandora's box and learn who they really are, Pandora's box is where all evil comes from . The only right they have to the land that some live on now is weapons, a military and money. They are not only out to find peace in Palestine/ Israel but are out to start an empire, like the old days, you know the Greek empire, then Roman Empire.

Why stand with Islamist and their propaganda when these obviously speak their mind about all Americans and the plan to destroy and take over all of Europe?

Since Obumer is not willing to doing his part to admonish these hateful slimes and protect our borders I'd have to say go get'm Put'n. Put the sickle in and reap for the fields are beginning to rot with hatred towards God's children.

Published on Jul 27, 2015

During an address delivered at the Al-Aqsa Mosque on July 24, Sheik Ahmad Al-Dweik said that Allah had promised to restore the Islamic Caliphate and that it would "fight the U.S. and bring it down" and would "eliminate the West in its entirety."

"Al-Aqsa Mosque Address: The Caliphate Will Eliminate the West in Its Entirety"

You've made some pretty dumb statements in the past but I think you have just scored a record.

You also ignore the fact these people got some nerve messing with what you describe "the face of terror" - I wonder how you'd feel approaching what one that is trying to get you blown in pieces or being ran over and won't care to also die in the process (no, not for justice but to get laid in heaven)

All you clowns claim about IDF being inhumane and cruel is a total bullshit simply because so far Palestinians attack soldiers on daily basis, it's called velvet gloves treatment.

Old Hebrew saying "Mercy the cruel and you'll end up cruel to the merciful"

The true face of terror is 17 suicide attacks against innocent people in less than a year.

Don't bother to reply.
You certainly know what cruel is, going after a kid with a broken arm.

As far as suicide attacks, you deserve them. You've earned them. It is your fault you have them. Get the fuck off land that isn't yours and you won't get them.

How difficult is it to flip an image from left to right ?

Just curious, can you provide the link to the "Step three" video, as the photo just shows a child sitting on a rock, with what perhaps looks like a cast on his arm. It would be useful to see his face and confirm the child depicted in still 3 is the same as the one in the other two stills.

Hooray for Pallywood!

How many times are we going to see threads titled "the face of Israel" filled with bullshit Islamist propaganda?

The OP is the worst case scenario of America's kaffiyeh kids. Zealous to the core. He is in full-blown disaffected, good-sense-out-the-window, angry, mujahid proselyte form.

Why do you worship the Jews so much? Time to (I meant close) close Pandora's box and learn who they really are, Pandora's box is where all evil comes from . The only right they have to the land that some live on now is weapons, a military and money. They are not only out to find peace in Palestine/ Israel but are out to start an empire, like the old days, you know the Greek empire, then Roman Empire.

Why stand with Islamist and their propaganda when these obviously speak their mind about all Americans and the plan to destroy and take over all of Europe?

Since Obumer is not willing to doing his part to admonish these hateful slimes and protect our borders I'd have to say go get'm Put'n. Put the sickle in and reap for the fields are beginning to rot with hatred towards God's children.

During an address delivered at the Al-Aqsa Mosque on July 24, Sheik Ahmad Al-Dweik said that Allah had promised to restore the Islamic Caliphate and that it would "fight the U.S. and bring it down" and would "eliminate the West in its entirety."

And Americans and Jews say exactly the same thing......so your hypocritical comment IS ???????

Like I said, you're irresponsible pieces of shit, who make up excuses to blame others for the shit things you do.
Responsibility? Take a look and tell me if letting your kid to throw rocks on a soldier is a responsible behavior.
Now what's the excuse this time regarding the broken arms as you mentioned?

So the child throws stones (like he's going to hit anything at that distance). It's the ones using slings that can cause damage. Still doesn't mean the Zionist thug has the right to use that amount of brutality in "arresting" him.

Oh those poor Palestinians all they can do is throw rocks the size of baseballs at your head, and lobb missiles, and send suicide bombers, and conduct terror operations using tunnels, and get arms fro neighboring terrorist nations and use them against Israelis from neighboring, and use their own kids as ammunition. Meanwhile, Israelis have to be disciplined and use restraint against the animals and not allow them to create a Pallywood propaganda opportunity.

Yeah, all that clanging noise must give those poor, innocent, IDF soldiers massive headaches,

intifadhah.jpg

and massive, disproportionate, attacks against civillians using arms supplied by Uncle Schmuel

gaza%20war.jpg

isn't state terrorism at it's worst? Of course not! Zionists can do what they like, because Uncle Schmuel has their backs...

Hey if the Palestinians didn't try waging a war with Israel then they would not get hurt. And this is a nice pieced of Photoshopping, but you can still see the joins

Interesting facebook page, which collects info on those who click on your link

Only if you allow it to, I block all such actions so that none of my personal details are now posted
We already know what you are
That's why he blocks access, he's got something to hide... :cool:
Wouldn't imagine so Challenger,he's very shallow..steve
Yeah, you're probably right, either way, the little neo-Nazi creep isn't worth bothering with.

Hooray for Pallywood!

And Americans and Jews say exactly the same thing......so your hypocritical comment IS ???????

I do not see any Americans soldiers signing young children up for camp and encouraging them to kill people they do not know. Hypocritical will be a new key word to watch for those with murderous hearts pushing propaganda, ty.

Hooray for Pallywood!

Whats wrong pit stop had your bubble burst again by the truth being told about Palestinian manipulations to create a LIE.

Everything about the jews is lie, even their bible. The bible is all Greek and some Roman myths. There was a greek God called Chaos, and the creation story is taken from the Greeks story of creation.

That is the Roman Catholic Bible, the O.T predates Greece by 1000 years

They wrote the OT is Alexandria, Egypt under the authority of Greeks, well they were Greeks , Hellenistic Jews, who most likely knew Hebrew, Aramaic and spoke Greek. They had a huge library there as you know. Those 400 years between time, was when Greek and then Rome took power. Jews or Hebrews had moved to Alexandria, Rome and Babylon, and some stayed in Judea. In those years, Hebrew pretty much became a dead language.

Forum List

Back