The Evolution of the Republican Narrative

I need to call this out right now....

The initial response to the Impeachment inquiry was an attack on the process. Nobody wanted to talk about the substance they just wanted to complain that the process wasn’t fair.

Now the process is opening up to the public, some are still holding on to the “we don't get our witnesses” argument but that’s dying fast... most have shifted to the “heresay” and “deep state” arguments saying that these witnesses are all deep staffers that are out to get Trump and nobody heard anything directly from Trump. But this argument is dying as well.

So for all you relentlessly holding on to this bunk narrative while avoiding to address the substance let me save you some time and tell you what your shift is going to be in the next few weeks.

The only argument that you have is to admit that Trump held aid to try and get Ukraine to publicly announce investigations into crowdstrike and Biden... evaluate that’s what obviously happened! your position will be “So what? That’s perfectly fine”. Now for it to be fine and justified a case will have to be made that Biden was corrupt and the crowdstrike conspiracy has legs. This will become the focus of the debate.

They need a witch-hunt to get the dirt on Biden and I don’t see any serious institution opening investigations into these items based on the current known facts. I know all the trumpsters need is an investigation but I don’t think they will be able to justify it in a serious way.

This all makes for a great reality TV show but is a national disgrace and embarrassment to see our president and our country engaging this way. We should all be ashamed. All I have to say is, DO BETTER BE BETTER!
/——/ Got any fake outrage over the democRATs narrative evolution?
Dems shift rhetoric from ‘quid pro quo’ to ‘bribery’ after impeachment ‘focus groups’

Dems shift rhetoric from ‘quid pro quo’ to ‘bribery’ after impeachment ‘focus groups’

The initial response to the Impeachment inquiry was an attack on the process. Nobody wanted to talk about the substance they just wanted to complain that the process wasn’t fair.

Now the process is opening up to the public, some are still holding on to the “we don't get our witnesses” argument but that’s dying fast... most have shifted to the “heresay” and “deep state” arguments saying that these witnesses are all deep staffers that are out to get Trump and nobody heard anything directly from Trump. But this argument is dying as well.

So for all you relentlessly holding on to this bunk narrative while avoiding to address the substance let me save you some time and tell you what your shift is going to be in the next few weeks.

The only argument that you have is to admit that Trump held aid to try and get Ukraine to publicly announce investigations into crowdstrike and Biden... evaluate that’s what obviously happened! your position will be “So what? That’s perfectly fine”. Now for it to be fine and justified a case will have to be made that Biden was corrupt and the crowdstrike conspiracy has legs. This will become the focus of the debate.

They need a witch-hunt to get the dirt on Biden and I don’t see any serious institution opening investigations into these items based on the current known facts. I know all the trumpsters need is an investigation but I don’t think they will be able to justify it in a serious way.

This all makes for a great reality TV show but is a national disgrace and embarrassment to see our president and our country engaging this way. We should all be ashamed. All I have to say is, DO BETTER BE BETTER!
/——/ Got any fake outrage over the democRATs narrative evolution?

Yeah, I started a thread on it this morning...

Bribery is a loser

Thank you for this thread, of course the "trumpsters" will find your words "fake", as they have been indoctrinated to consider every person's testimony under oath, every press report and every criticism of trump.

Three witnesses thus far were not intimated to tell the truth, and yet we will see the usual "trumpsters" not only attacking the witnesses, but you too.

Stay strong, "The truth shall set you free ***

Who Said “The Truth Shall Set You Free”?
YES, lets talk about the TRUTH.

INDEED >>> Quiz for Liberals - If You Dare (LOL) :biggrin:

Just look at the laws Democrats are breaking today and you can be sure they will accuse Republicans of doing that exact thing tomorrow. That's the deep states favorite trick.
Hypocrisy is rampant in both parties. Trump bitching about a witch hunt for 3 years and then immediately trying to start a witch hunt into Biden is a perfect example.
I understand what you're saying and I do realize both parties are full of shit. But the extreme bias in the MSM makes it impossible to concede to the the equivalency you speak of. Pray for justice, no matter where the chips fall.

Thanks for the Dim talking points. That's all you posted.

Just look at the laws Democrats are breaking today and you can be sure they will accuse Republicans of doing that exact thing tomorrow. That's the deep states favorite trick.
Hypocrisy is rampant in both parties. Trump bitching about a witch hunt for 3 years and then immediately trying to start a witch hunt into Biden is a perfect example.
I understand what you're saying and I do realize both parties are full of shit. But the extreme bias in the MSM makes it impossible to concede to the the equivalency you speak of. Pray for justice, no matter where the chips fall.
the bias is an obvious symptom of poor messaging and aggressive attacks against their institutions. do you really think they are going to do puff pieces after you call them the enemy of the people? Common sense

Thanks for the Dim talking points. That's all you posted.
You are welcome.

the bias is an obvious symptom of poor messaging and aggressive attacks against their institutions. do you really think they are going to do puff pieces after you call them the enemy of the people? Common sense
I know they won't do puff pieces. I know Trump doesn't think they will either, and I doubt that any reasonable person does. But this is the kind of thing that puts Trump outside the argument. He said his piece and he'll live with it. And if some media outlet is offended, that's exactly what he expects. No Trump supporter will ever be swayed by these type of articles and most realize that the WaPo and NYT have a vendetta against him. As long as Trump is true to his principals, he will never lose any votes. And the good thing about it is he's doing exactly what he said he would.

I know they won't do puff pieces. I know Trump doesn't think they will either, and I doubt that any reasonable person does. But this is the kind of thing that puts Trump outside the argument. He said his piece and he'll live with it. And if some media outlet is offended, that's exactly what he expects. No Trump supporter will ever be swayed by these type of articles and most realize that the WaPo and NYT have a vendetta against him. As long as Trump is true to his principals, he will never lose any votes. And the good thing about it is he's doing exactly what he said he would.
Whatever floats your boat.

Like I said, I don't care and Trump don't care. Trump sees this as a sacrifice he needs to make in order to stay within his parameters. He knows the MSM will hold his toes in the fire but he realizes that's the price he has to pay for being true to himself and his supporters. Trump is a rock and he has balls. And the fact that he doesn't cowtow to the media for favorable treatment is another bonus.

Speaking of evolving narrative.

Womanizing
2 scoops of ice cream
Voter fraud
Stormy
Mentally unfit
Obstruction
Taxes
Russia
Hooker
Ukraine
Bribery

Like I said, I don't care and Trump don't care. Trump sees this as a sacrifice he needs to make in order to stay within his parameters. He knows the MSM will hold his toes in the fire but he realizes that's the price he has to pay for being true to himself and his supporters. Trump is a rock and he has balls. And the fact that he doesn't cowtow to the media for favorable treatment is another bonus.
it all comes off as hypocritical to me. He lies and spreads more fake news than any media organization yet he focuses so hard on complaining about their fake news... which isn’t always fake, it’s just negative towards him. He likes the fight and needs an enemy because that’s how he keeps his base strong. They all feed off of frustrations and complaints.

Womanizing
2 scoops of ice cream
Voter fraud
Stormy
Mentally unfit
Obstruction
Taxes
Russia
Hooker
Ukraine
Bribery
yup, there’s been a lot of crap over the past 3 years. I’m looking forward getting a mature adult in the White House. Restore some sense of respect.

Womanizing
2 scoops of ice cream
Voter fraud
Stormy
Mentally unfit
Obstruction
Taxes
Russia
Hooker
Ukraine
Bribery
yup, there’s been a lot of crap over the past 3 years. I’m looking forward getting a mature adult in the White House. Restore some sense of respect.
Just 5 more years.

Forum List

Back