The Evolution of the Republican Narrative

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
I need to call this out right now....

The initial response to the Impeachment inquiry was an attack on the process. Nobody wanted to talk about the substance they just wanted to complain that the process wasn’t fair.

Now the process is opening up to the public, some are still holding on to the “we don't get our witnesses” argument but that’s dying fast... most have shifted to the “heresay” and “deep state” arguments saying that these witnesses are all deep staffers that are out to get Trump and nobody heard anything directly from Trump. But this argument is dying as well.

So for all you relentlessly holding on to this bunk narrative while avoiding to address the substance let me save you some time and tell you what your shift is going to be in the next few weeks.

The only argument that you have is to admit that Trump held aid to try and get Ukraine to publicly announce investigations into crowdstrike and Biden... evaluate that’s what obviously happened! your position will be “So what? That’s perfectly fine”. Now for it to be fine and justified a case will have to be made that Biden was corrupt and the crowdstrike conspiracy has legs. This will become the focus of the debate.

They need a witch-hunt to get the dirt on Biden and I don’t see any serious institution opening investigations into these items based on the current known facts. I know all the trumpsters need is an investigation but I don’t think they will be able to justify it in a serious way.

This all makes for a great reality TV show but is a national disgrace and embarrassment to see our president and our country engaging this way. We should all be ashamed. All I have to say is, DO BETTER BE BETTER!

Yeah, we need to to better for sure. The Democrats are playing politics. There is no high crime or misdemeanor but we continue to waste more time and money, much like with Mueller. Big ole' temper tantrum by the Democrats since 2016. It is sad.

Biden's candidacy is incidental....Ukraine has been a sewer of corruption and an international one-stop for money laundering ever since the fall of the USSR....If you believe that Biden, Clinton, Kerry, and the rest of the Oboingo regime aren't up to their armpits in that sewage, you need a serious reality check.

Just look at the laws Democrats are breaking today and you can be sure they will accuse Republicans of doing that exact thing tomorrow. That's the deep states favorite trick.

The initial response to the Impeachment inquiry was an attack on the process. Nobody wanted to talk about the substance they just wanted to complain that the process wasn’t fair.

Now the process is opening up to the public, some are still holding on to the “we don't get our witnesses” argument but that’s dying fast... most have shifted to the “heresay” and “deep state” arguments saying that these witnesses are all deep staffers that are out to get Trump and nobody heard anything directly from Trump. But this argument is dying as well.

So for all you relentlessly holding on to this bunk narrative while avoiding to address the substance let me save you some time and tell you what your shift is going to be in the next few weeks.

The only argument that you have is to admit that Trump held aid to try and get Ukraine to publicly announce investigations into crowdstrike and Biden... evaluate that’s what obviously happened! your position will be “So what? That’s perfectly fine”. Now for it to be fine and justified a case will have to be made that Biden was corrupt and the crowdstrike conspiracy has legs. This will become the focus of the debate.

They need a witch-hunt to get the dirt on Biden and I don’t see any serious institution opening investigations into these items based on the current known facts. I know all the trumpsters need is an investigation but I don’t think they will be able to justify it in a serious way.

This all makes for a great reality TV show but is a national disgrace and embarrassment to see our president and our country engaging this way. We should all be ashamed. All I have to say is, DO BETTER BE BETTER!

i SMELL DESPERATION AND FEAR

Yeah, we need to to better for sure. The Democrats are playing politics. There is no high crime or misdemeanor but we continue to waste more time and money, much like with Mueller. Big ole' temper tantrum by the Democrats since 2016. It is sad.
Don’t walk away thinking the Republicans shit doesn’t stink as well. If I was a Republican I’d be completely embarrassed about who represents my party and how they’ve been acting.

Biden's candidacy is incidental....Ukraine has been a sewer of corruption and an international one-stop for money laundering ever since the fall of the USSR....If you believe that Biden, Clinton, Kerry, and the rest of the Oboingo regime aren't up to their armpits in that sewage, you need a serious reality check.
Prove it and prosecute... I don’t think you can because the facts don’t support your conspiracy theories.

Just look at the laws Democrats are breaking today and you can be sure they will accuse Republicans of doing that exact thing tomorrow. That's the deep states favorite trick.
Hypocrisy is rampant in both parties. Trump bitching about a witch hunt for 3 years and then immediately trying to start a witch hunt into Biden is a perfect example.

Well you should probably take a shower then. ;-)

T

That's your upper lip.

Prove it and prosecute... I don’t think you can because the facts don’t support your conspiracy theories.
That's what Barr and Durham appear to be working on, Chumlee.

I guess you didn't get the memo that their investigation has expanded and actual criminal acts are being looked at.

And yet in all of your infinite wisdom you don't stop to ask why now investigate it? Why only when Biden jumps into the presidential race. Why didn't anyone give a shit until now?

Maybe you can sniff out the caps lock key next time.

Hypocrisy is rampant in both parties. Trump bitching about a witch hunt for 3 years and then immediately trying to start a witch hunt into Biden is a perfect example.

UMMMM,, it was a witch hunt for three yrs,,,after all they found nothing,,,

I guess I fail to understand how anyone believes what Trump did with Ukraine is as crooked(if at all) as what Biden did. The Biden thiing stinks to high heavens.

And yet in all of your infinite wisdom don't stop to ask why now investigate it? Why only when Biden jumps into the presidential race. Why didn't anyone give a shit until now?

youre to fucking ignorant and stupid to know they have been looking into this for over a yr

someday you need to tell us what it feels like to be a fucking moron,,,

That's what Barr and Durham appear to be working on, Chumlee.

I guess you didn't get the memo that their investigation has expanded and actual criminal acts are being looked at.
We’ve been hearing about that for how long now?? I won’t hold my breath

And yet in all of your infinite wisdom don't stop to ask why now investigate it? Why only when Biden jumps into the presidential race. Why didn't anyone give a shit until now?

youre to fucking ignorant and stupid to know they have been looking into this for over a yr

LOL, you'll believe anything they tell you, wont ya?

UMMMM,, it was a witch hunt for three yrs,,,after all they found nothing,,,

You referring to Hillarys emails?

LOL, you'll believe anything they tell you, wont ya?

I believe what the documents tell me,,,

Forum List

Back