The evil shows when old

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
The evil within certain....types....emerges outwards only when they get old. The black heart is there from birth, the evil is within all their lives, but the evil only manifests itself outwards, when they get old.

This evil is how they've always been, but when old, we get to see it. Here are some examples:

David Rockefeller, now looking totally Satanic.

david-rockefeller.jpg

Madeleine Albright, killer of Serbians and 500,000 Iraqi children, which she said was "a price worth paying" to keep evil UN Sanctions on Iraq....again Satanic inwards and outwards.

o-MADELINE-ALBRIGHT-facebook.jpg

George Soros, seriously WHERE does one even BEGIN with this Satanic POS Reign of Terror?

CQAPM9YW8AAv-Um.jpg

Of course Hell awaits them, a place their Father dwells in and which no doubt they're looking forward to returning to.

• Banned
How do you subjectively define "evil" and "satanic"?

Matthew 7:16 "Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16"You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they?17"So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit.…"

• Banned
None of those people looked evil .They just looked old. Why are you so bigoted against the elderly?

Most elderly people do not look like this. Are you telling me those three don't look evil?

Re. Bigoted. No sorry, the name calling doesn't work anymore, we know, when you cannot put forth rational debate, you begin name calling.

Yes, elderly people do look like that. If you'd get out more and see some elderly people, you might lose that bigotry.

As far as the evil goes, the best guess is that you're projecting your own evil nature on to normal people.

I think it's the opposite. Evil kids are easy to spot, the older you get the better you can hide it.

The evil within certain....types....emerges outwards only when they get old. The black heart is there from birth, the evil is within all their lives, but the evil only manifests itself outwards, when they get old.

This evil is how they've always been, but when old, we get to see it. Here are some examples:

David Rockefeller, now looking totally Satanic.

View attachment 62696

Madeleine Albright, killer of Serbians and 500,000 Iraqi children, which she said was "a price worth paying" to keep evil UN Sanctions on Iraq....again Satanic inwards and outwards.

View attachment 62698

George Soros, seriously WHERE does one even BEGIN with this Satanic POS Reign of Terror?

View attachment 62697

Of course Hell awaits them, a place their Father dwells in and which no doubt they're looking forward to returning to.
I think Rockefeller, Albright and Soros are all unpleasant to look at. However, if I didn't know who they were and what they've done, I would not conclude from their appearance that they are evil.

Matthew 7:16 "Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16"You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they?17"So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit.…"

Okay, so next time I see one of these, I'll know they are evil.

81%2B2amOFaFL._UL1500_.jpg

Thanks.

And yet... just a few verses before that, the Bible says:

Matthew 7:1-2

1"Do not judge, or you too will be judged." 2"For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

Last edited:

Okay, so next time I see one of these, I'll know they are evil.

81%2B2amOFaFL._UL1500_.jpg

Thanks.

OMG! This could be The Anti-Christ we have been forewarned about! :eek-52:

Forum List

Back