The era of the Clintons is over...Dems are now stabbing them in the back

I want to see a lot more of her.

66 million people voted for her. Why are the Dems attacking her? She got more votes for President than anyone in history.

For any real democrat to have a chance they must throw the Clintons, gays and freaks, and illegals under the bus.......you simply cant win national elections anymore with minorities

There is no way to throw WJC "under the bus." He is not running for anything and cannot be censured in any meaningful way. He comes out when he chooses to, in forums where he knows he will be welcomed and even idolized.

Hillary's current whining about losing a few votes here and there that might have cost her a few critical states is insufferable for what she declines to acknowledge: She had every conceivable advantage in 2016. The MSM was 98% ON HER SIDE. The entertainment industry was 100% on her side. Every "minority" interest group supported her; every women' group supported her, every government employees group supported her, every union group supported her. There was a CONSTANT propaganda campaign to support her and to slander Mr. Trump (tho some of the allegations were true). And WITH ALL OF THESE ADVANTAGES, she still managed to lose the election.

And all she can come up with is "Well, I won the popular vote" (which is bullshit for a couple different reasons), and now, "The Russians cost me Wisconsin!"

Who is buying this baloney?

Why is anyone still listening to her?

`
`

It's going to take decades, to gut out the rot that is the Clintons, from the democratic party. However, so long as they remain loyal to their corporate owners and the industrial/military complex, they're just like the republicans.
`

For any real democrat to have a chance they must throw the Clintons, gays and freaks, and illegals under the bus.......you simply cant win national elections anymore with minorities

It’s so funny how transparent their bullshit is.

A year ago, anyone who didn’t vote for HIllary was a misogynist racist homophobic transphobic Islamaphobic White Supremacist.

Now, the Dems themselves are flushing the Clintons down the toilet.

What a difference a year makes, huh?

There is no way to throw WJC "under the bus." He is not running for anything and cannot be censured in any meaningful way. He comes out when he chooses to, in forums where he knows he will be welcomed and even idolized.

Hillary's current whining about losing a few votes here and there that might have cost her a few critical states is insufferable for what she declines to acknowledge: She had every conceivable advantage in 2016. The MSM was 98% ON HER SIDE. The entertainment industry was 100% on her side. Every "minority" interest group supported her; every women' group supported her, every government employees group supported her, every union group supported her. There was a CONSTANT propaganda campaign to support her and to slander Mr. Trump (tho some of the allegations were true). And WITH ALL OF THESE ADVANTAGES, she still managed to lose the election.

And all she can come up with is "Well, I won the popular vote" (which is bullshit for a couple different reasons), and now, "The Russians cost me Wisconsin!"

Who is buying this baloney?

Why is anyone still listening to her?

Because she keeps talking.

I want her on TV every single day. The more Hillary whines, the better it is for conservatives.

I wonder if it was Soros who finally gave the OK to purge the Clinton Cartel.

Dems do not step out of line....so this turn against the Clintons has been blessed by the Dem ruling class.

Hillary is going to fall hard...very fucking hard.

It looks like Hilary is trying to stay relevant for a 2020 run.

I do hope she runs again, as we will watch the far left vote for her again..

Oh God, please let this be true.

Hillary 2020!!!!

If you don't want her to run, you are a misogynistic homophobic transphobic Islamophobic racist white supremacist.
If you don't want her to run, you are a misogynistic homophobic transphobic Islamophobic racist white supremacist.
Wtf...gender identity is confusing...
no wonder why so many people are gender confused!

Aren’t the 66 million people who voted for Hillary really mad at the Dems for throwing Hillary away like yesterday’s newspaper?

You voted for her...now she is shit.

It was inevitable because Democrats are incapable of loyalty, or any other redeeming quality of any kind. They're no more loyal to each other than they are to America. That's why liberal vermin so often eat their own, Machiavellian treachery is one of the toxic ingredients of the rot that has consumed their souls.

Forum List

Back