Amid National Focus on Harassment, Trump Moves Unscathed

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘"You can do anything," Donald Trump once boasted, speaking of groping and kissing unsuspecting women.

Maybe he could, but not everyone can.
[..]
Now, as one prominent figure after another takes a dive, the question remains: Why not Trump?

"A lot of people who voted for him recognized that he was what he was, but wanted a change and so they were willing to go along," theorizes Jessica Leeds, one of the first women to step forward and accuse Trump of groping her, decades ago on an airplane.’

Amid national focus on harassment, Trump moves unscathed

At least conservatives are consistent at being inconsistent hypocrites.

As we have seen with the far left, they do not care about women's rights as they will always support sexual predators, like Bill Clinton and Al Fraken.

Donald J. Trump is the greatest President in American history.

I wouldn't even care if he wanted to grope my own wife, I'd feel honored. :biggrin:

I wouldn't even care if he wanted to grope my own wife, I'd feel honored. :biggrin:
The Modern-Day Pussy-Groping Republican Party... transforming America from Bedford Falls into Pottersville, one frightened sexual assault victim at a time.

The Modern-Day Pussy-Groping Republican Party... transforming America from Bedford Falls into Pottersville, one frightened victim at a time.

Yeah, what are you libs going to do about it lose another election lol.

The Modern-Day Pussy-Groping Republican Party... transforming America from Bedford Falls into Pottersville, one frightened sexual assault victim at a time.

Actually sexual offenses by Democrats outnumber those committed by Republicans something like 80% to 20%.

The Modern-Day Pussy-Groping Republican Party... transforming America from Bedford Falls into Pottersville, one frightened victim at a time.

Yeah, what are you libs going to do about it lose another election lol.
Yep... they'll lose another election or two, because they lack the courage to look into the mirror for the cause of their humiliation in 2016, and to adjust.

The Robber Barons of the Republican Party will gorge themselves on Public Money until the American People flip again and vote the Pu$$ies back into office.

Then they'll start burning Pottersville down to the ground and rebuilding Bedford Falls... until they get caught with their hand in the till, then the cycle starts again.

Actually sexual offenses by Democrats outnumber those committed by Republicans something like 80% to 20%.
You're probably right, but few - on either side of the fence - deal with multiple accusations of Pedophilia by multiple disconnected accusers.

When dealing with Pedophilia... all bets are off, and all partisan differences need to be set aside, in order to prevent such scum from attaining Senatorial rank.

There are enough accusers out there to convict Roy Moore in the Court of Public Opinion, and, if by some chance, he makes it to the Senate, he won't last long.

Might as well avoid the Christmas Rush and withdraw from the campaign now, while there's still time.

Forum List

Back