The enemies of America! Stop them!

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
IMG_5341_sm.jpg

csm_Tagpfauenauge_by_Gitti_Moser_pixelio.de_06_311aa398ec.jpg

CeBIT-2017-Daten-aus-dem-Bienenstock-helfen-Imkern-Das-Startup-Bee-and-Me-1024x576-21b9f88bc56504ee.jpg

Ladybugs eat insects that destroy crops and ruin flowers. Butterflies have been making silk for human clothing almost forever, and bees make the only sweetener that is considered nutritious and increase the farmer's crop as well as the gardeners, so they keep entire species of plants alive that reproduce from pollinating the flowers' female parts with male pollen to get seeds that will bring new annual plants about in the following year. Cowboys north of the 35th parallel appreciate silk scarves to keep their neck and faces warm on the bitterest of cold winter days out on the cattle range, and fabric made from silk drape nicely on women who want to catch the eye of the right guy without saying so. Gardeners who treat ladybugs well do not have to use bug killers, because the ladybugs are efficient destroyers of deleterious crop destroying bugs.
honey.jpg

OIP.-5DNfiAYo3XWlD-R8Q91UgAAAA
OIP.eEd9SMbFoZ4vmJOGr8MkKwHaI7

You're kidding about them being mankind's enemies, right?

Last edited:

Ladybugs eat insects that destroy crops and ruin flowers. Butterflies have been making silk for human clothing almost forever, and bees make the only sweetener that is considered nutritious and increase the farmer's crop as well as the gardeners, so they keep entire species of plants alive that reproduce from pollinating the flowers' female parts with male pollen to get seeds that will bring new annual plants about in the following year. Cowboys north of the 35th parallel appreciate silk scarves to keep their neck and faces warm on the bitterest of cold winter days out on the cattle range, and fabric made from silk drape nicely on women who want to catch the eye of the right guy without saying so. Gardeners who treat ladybugs well do not have to use bug killers, because the ladybugs are efficient destroyers of deleterious crop destroying bugs.
honey.jpg

Nice post. Are you having better luck with your asthma? I had it so severe in 1983 that I started turning blue after my parents took me to an emergency room in the middle of the night. I ended up spending the next three days in a hospital where they were able clear up my lungs. I've been VERY lucky that I've had little to no problems in the last 20-25 years. I hope your breathing has improved.

honey.jpg

That changes when Washington declares them enemies.
Then ladybugs will be locusts, butterflies will be moths and bees will be hornets.

Forum List

Back