Dem Impeachment Debacle Is Like Watching A ‘Bunch Of Monkeys Trying To Hump A Doorknob’

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Wow! I’ve read hundreds, if not thousands, a description of the current impeachment circus but this is, by far, the best!

Only on Tucker Carlson.

I almost feel bad for Pelosi, because I don’t think she’s an idiot, I think politically she knows what she’s doing. And she basically got bullied into this by her own caucus. She was trying to avoid it for years, even though Dems wanted this from the beginning, and I think she finally lost control,” Davis said.

More @ Davis: Impeachment Is Watching ‘Monkeys Trying To Hump A Doorknob’

Wow! I’ve read hundreds, if not thousands, a description of the current impeachment circus but this is, by far, the best!

Only on Tucker Carlson.

I almost feel bad for Pelosi, because I don’t think she’s an idiot, I think politically she knows what she’s doing. And she basically got bullied into this by her own caucus. She was trying to avoid it for years, even though Dems wanted this from the beginning, and I think she finally lost control,” Davis said.

More @ Davis: Impeachment Is Watching ‘Monkeys Trying To Hump A Doorknob’

Yep, that IS the best description I've heard so far, as well. The worst thing about it is it's such a monumental waste of time and money just because they DON'T LIKE our president. It's been nothing more than, "We hate Trump, Orange Man Bad" carried to the absolute extreme. Just dreadful.

Forum List

Back