The End of Employees

Paying people a livable wage for making their employer all of their money is NEVER a bad idea.

You're right.

However what happens when that employee doesn't make the employer money?

What happens when an employees' productivity is BELOW a livable wage?

That's not the point. We're supposed to be turning businesses into welfare distribution centers.

So now employees are welfare recipients? You're making Putin proud.

They are when the government forces their pay to be higher than the value of their work.

Employees make employers all of their money, so what's the value of the employee?

It's not the value of the employee that matters. It's the value of the employee's contribution to the bottom line. The employees are worthless without management's direction, so they don't make all the money.

You're right.

That's not the point. We're supposed to be turning businesses into welfare distribution centers.

They are when the government forces their pay to be higher than the value of their work.

Employees make employers all of their money, so what's the value of the employee?

It's not the value of the employee that matters. It's the value of the employee's contribution to the bottom line. The employees are worthless without management's direction, so they don't make all the money.

Management is the platform that allows employees to make all the money for the company, or rather part of the platform.

Yes, it is. However regulations and laws can't always force people to work.

In the USSR and other "Communist" countries they'd have people working in jobs but their productivity would be so low because they had no incentive to bother working.

Yes, they don't do it right. What do politicians do right? Hardly anything. This is a large problem with humans.

So, you're basically giving MORE REASONS why what you said is wrong.

Paying people a livable wage for making their employer all of their money is NEVER a bad idea.

You're right.

You're right.

Thank You!

Fucking hell. Why do I bother replying to people who can't be bothered to read past the first two words?

Why shouldn't I accept kudos?

Your other two sentences are common sense.

It's the employers fault in hiring wrong, or not nurturing your employees. People aren't field mules.

People are mules, but they are expected to be ADULTS and actually do their job. This is where balance comes in. The balance of being a good employer with the balance of being a good employee.

By reducing the biggest costs (taxes, fees, and employee expenses) to no more than 30% of revenue.

By handing businesses trillions in government cash.

To pay employees who spend the trillions back into the economy.

Because the government is the best allocator of resources.

So your "plan" is basically "from each according to their means, to each according to their needs". That seems so familiar

Sounds like a "the more you spend, the more you earn". I can do that. I can spend all day spending money to earn more money.

As long as a company spends on employee expenses, yes.

I don't understand what you're getting at.

Humans are naturally selfish.

That's why we have regulations and laws.

You have to understand that a lot of founders of business work a hell of a lot more than people who earn low wages.

That's because they don't do it right.

"Hire people that know more than you then step back and let them do their job". Howard Schultz

In the USSR and other "Communist" countries they'd have people working in jobs but their productivity would be so low because they had no incentive to bother working.

Yes, they don't do it right. What do politicians do right? Hardly anything. This is a large problem with humans.

You're right.

Well they are if you force employers to pay them for doing nothing.

You're right.

Well, let's figure that one out.

A business doesn't always succeed. There's massive risk involved. If a company is successful it will probably be due to the ideas of the boss, rather than just the workers.

Take a McDonald's worker. How much are they worth?

Say 10 people work at a McDonald's branch. One of them is the owner of the franchise. One is a lower boss and the other 8 are lackies.

Is a lacky worth 1/10th of all the takings?

Well, the owner of the franchise and the boss are probably working longer hours. And they're the ones making it all happen.

Then you have the fact that McDonald's spends loads on advertising. So, take out that money.

Then you have the risk for the owner of the franchise. They have put their own money into it. They could lose all their own money, they could potentially gain money.

Without people being encouraged to take risks, nothing happens. The lackies aren't taking those risks. If the business fails, they go to another job.

So how much is a lacky worth?

Management is the platform that allows employees to make all the money for the company, or rather part of the platform.

So management are worth more? Potentially.

The employees would have nothing to do without management. Both are needed to be successful.

You're right.

You're right.

Thank You!

Fucking hell. Why do I bother replying to people who can't be bothered to read past the first two words?

It's the employers fault in hiring wrong, or not nurturing your employees. People aren't field mules.

People are mules, but they are expected to be ADULTS and actually do their job. This is where balance comes in. The balance of being a good employer with the balance of being a good employee.

People are mules

What kind of irresponsible statement is that?

By handing businesses trillions in government cash.

So your "plan" is basically "from each according to their means, to each according to their needs". That seems so familiar

Sounds like a "the more you spend, the more you earn". I can do that. I can spend all day spending money to earn more money.

Read my plan.

You're right.

Well they are if you force employers to pay them for doing nothing.

American Workers are lazy? You're making Putin proud.

You're right.

Well, let's figure that one out.

A business doesn't always succeed. There's massive risk involved. If a company is successful it will probably be due to the ideas of the boss, rather than just the workers.

Take a McDonald's worker. How much are they worth?

Say 10 people work at a McDonald's branch. One of them is the owner of the franchise. One is a lower boss and the other 8 are lackies.

Is a lacky worth 1/10th of all the takings?

Well, the owner of the franchise and the boss are probably working longer hours. And they're the ones making it all happen.

Then you have the fact that McDonald's spends loads on advertising. So, take out that money.

Then you have the risk for the owner of the franchise. They have put their own money into it. They could lose all their own money, they could potentially gain money.

Without people being encouraged to take risks, nothing happens. The lackies aren't taking those risks. If the business fails, they go to another job.

So how much is a lacky worth?

So now the American Worker's are "lackeys?" You're making Putin proud.

So management are worth more? Potentially.

Define worth.

The employees would have nothing to do without management. Both are needed to be successful.

Management is part of the platform that allows business to function.

Read my plan.

The unconstitutional, economically moronic "ideas" in the plan are amusing.

Management is part of the platform that allows business to function.

So employees don't make all the money. Everyone's necessary.

You're right.

You're right.

Thank You!

People are mules

What kind of irresponsible statement is that?

Are you can fuck right off. I'm not playing these silly little games with you. Either be an adult, or you'll very quickly end up on the ignore list. That's your choice is you want to talk to me on this forum. Is that understood?

Read my plan.

The unconstitutional, economically moronic "ideas" in the plan are amusing.

How is returning tax money to the workers "moronic?"

Forum List

Back