The end-all be-all USMB Obama Birth Poll

What do you believe?

• Have not done much research, but believe he was born in Hawaii.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • I have done research, and it points to him being born in Hawaii.

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • I believe he was born in Hawaii, but there are holes in Obama's story.

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • I don't believe he was born in Hawaii, but don't really care, just vote him out in 2012 please.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I believe he is not US-born, and all his executive orders should be immediately voided.

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
There is no Constitutional requirement for a birth certificate to run for President. None. Nadda.

Which leaves it to Federal Government to decide who is eligible and who is not.

They made their decision. It's final.

So these threads are exercises in mental masturbation and borderline racism.

Things people used for proof of citizenship was the Family Bible. It was the BC of the time of the founders. Proof of citizenship is a Constitutional mandate.

FUCK!

You really can't fix stoopud.

The fuckin birfers will do all they can to helpe big 0 get re-elected. All he has to do is tell the moderates what a bunch of mental-paranoid midgets we have on the right, and they will vote for anyone not supported by the birfers, TP's or actual conservatives.

I hope you will enjoy wondering who the dems will run for Pres in '16, cuz big 0 can't do 3 terms.

That's interesting but I don't think you are explaining it properly. What was, was. What is, is. If the requirements NOW say one thing then Obama is a citizen because of his mother's citizenship...no matter what the law or rule was in the past.

That's incorrect, the status of citizenship is determined at the time of birth, subsequent changes in the law do not normally change the past.

Now the fact that Obama was probably born in Hawaii and the 14th Amendment hasn't changed in the last 50-years makes that a moot point.

The fact remains that according to Federal Law at the time (Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1952, section 301) a child born to a married woman overseas where she is a citizen and he is not could not pass derivative citizenship to her child before her 19th birthday. That child would have to be naturalized as a citizen after birth.

Pretty much the same law exists today (8 USC 1401) except the age was effectively lowered to 16 instead of 19.

The federal government changing which date is required on a form does not change the pre-existing law.

>>>>

let's cut through all your bull shit. I also provided a long form BC dated aug 5 1961 it has a filed date and a accepted date that proves that I am correct.

Not it doesn't.

No it wouldn't because on my grand sons BC it says Accepted by state registrar oct. 27 2008. And yes he was born in Hawaii.

Then post a clear image of your grandson't COLB. (Blocking out personal information of course, we only need to clearly see the dates on the front and the registrars stamp on the back.)

and to answer your question here's a more recent hawaii BC that has accepted by state registrar
041111b-c4.jpg

Dates on that image are totally unreadable even at high magnification.

>>>>

The lone Republican in the Hawaii State Senate told a radio interviewer today he believes "the real issue" stopping Barack Obama from releasing his long-form birth certificate is something the president has to hide, perhaps even the name of his actual birth father.

Hmmmmmm.......

Me smells something fishy here.

Perhaps Obama should simply man up - like Donald Trump did - and cough up his freaking birth certificate.

Thoughts?
Comments?

Hawaii senator questions Obama's true birth father

I wonder just how many of these assholes know that the crucial voting block in electing the next POTUS doesn't give a rat's ass about these birther morans and would prefer our elected officials concentrate on the economy and jobs?

Birther morans?

Gotcha... moron.

The lone Republican in the Hawaii State Senate told a radio interviewer today he believes "the real issue" stopping Barack Obama from releasing his long-form birth certificate is something the president has to hide, perhaps even the name of his actual birth father.

Hmmmmmm.......

Me smells something fishy here.

Perhaps Obama should simply man up - like Donald Trump did - and cough up his freaking birth certificate.

Thoughts?
Comments?

Hawaii senator questions Obama's true birth father

Obama's birth certificate has been produced and certified. Trumps has not

It has been produced and certified where?
Got a link?

There is no Constitutional requirement for a birth certificate to run for President. None. Nadda.

Which leaves it to Federal Government to decide who is eligible and who is not.

They made their decision. It's final.

So these threads are exercises in mental masturbation and borderline racism.
Racism? I will forever wonder how that became the accusation

Here's a Hawaiian long form BC dated 1961

nordykebirthcertificate2.jpg

Where does it say proof of life.

touche, I used the wrong wording.

Can you show me where is says Birth Certificate?

and one more

Any chance the forms have changed in 50 years?

Could they have changed in the last 50 years you ask?
Here you go judge for yourself

041111b-c5.jpg

The question is was the document obama has an approved BC for the year 1961 in the year 1961? If it wasn't how can it be today? OH thats right because the democratic control state of Hawai in 2007 said so. Now how is that an acceptable action for you?
It would be extremely easy to photoshop that bottom stamp onto an existing old copy of a birth certificate. It proves nothing.

let's cut through all your bull shit. I also provided a long form BC dated aug 5 1961 it has a filed date and a accepted date that proves that I am correct.

Not it doesn't.

No it wouldn't because on my grand sons BC it says Accepted by state registrar oct. 27 2008. And yes he was born in Hawaii.

Then post a clear image of your grandson't COLB. (Blocking out personal information of course, we only need to clearly see the dates on the front and the registrars stamp on the back.)

and to answer your question here's a more recent hawaii BC that has accepted by state registrar
041111b-c4.jpg

Dates on that image are totally unreadable even at high magnification.

>>>>

The date of the short form is the same date of the long form because it's the same person.

041111b-c5.jpg

041111b-c4.jpg
[/quote]

And as you can see the short form does have an accepted by state registrar date.

touche, I used the wrong wording.

Can you show me where is says Birth Certificate?

and one more

Any chance the forms have changed in 50 years?

041111b-c5.jpg

The question is was the document obama has an approved BC for the year 1961 in the year 1961? If it wasn't how can it be today? OH thats right because the democratic control state of Hawai in 2007 said so. Now how is that an acceptable action for you?
It would be extremely easy to photoshop that bottom stamp onto an existing old copy of a birth certificate. It proves nothing.

yes it would just as easy to generate a newspaper birth announcement for 1961

FUCK!

You really can't fix stoopud.

The fuckin birfers will do all they can to helpe big 0 get re-elected. All he has to do is tell the moderates what a bunch of mental-paranoid midgets we have on the right, and they will vote for anyone not supported by the birfers, TP's or actual conservatives.

I hope you will enjoy wondering who the dems will run for Pres in '16, cuz big 0 can't do 3 terms.

I hate it when people say this, are people that stupid to believe that another person views obamas BC as suspicous will help him get reelectd? You and others like you give people way to much power, and are in fact calling those people who vote for obama because of that reason stupid. I didn't vote for George Bush because of what the truther said, nor did most others.

041111b-c5.jpg

Which is why the birth announcement isn't proof. The birth certificate is proof.

And no way would a yellowed document be issued in 2011 as a certified copy of a birth certificate.

Which is why the birth announcement isn't proof. The birth certificate is proof.

And no way would a yellowed document be issued in 2011 as a certified copy of a birth certificate.

Don't kill the messanger, the birth announcement was the big arugment for those who were dnding obama's BC

Realy a yellow document?

birth_certificate_51.jpg

This image was taken in 2008
it's looks yellow
Image taken in 2008 and taken in 2011 both look yellow.

Sigh...you can't fix stupid.

so that's your argument? can't refute my claim and bam insert stupid?
I'm trying to fix you but you must also help a little.

Question ravi, isn't it illegal to tamper with officall documents? or alter them?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back