The Emoticon Request Thread

I knew you'd appreciate that particular one, SM.

jimmyc - how do you keep your left hand from getting jealous? Does it like to watch?

More:

21.gif

28.gif

21.gif

10.gif

We may as well have this one too while we're at it:

:happy:
icon_happy.gif

Heh, I like using the smilies, but would never bother with downloads. Love what is being posted and included.

I think jimnyc is wonderful for being so responsive in adding the new smilies!

He deserves a :sausage:

While I've only been on this site for 2 months, JimmyC, while a bit opinionate, of which I'm glad, has been more than fair. The smilies is an non-contagious example of why free speech is alive and well within the US

JimmyC, I love ya, I too wish i was getting some, but you and I seem determined to not get any, boobies or bobbies. So bi it.

Originally posted by Kathianne
While I've only been on this site for 2 months, JimmyC, while a bit opinionate, of which I'm glad, has been more than fair. The smilies is an non-contagious example of why free speech is alive and well within the US

Thanks, Kathianne :)

I admit I'm a real prick at times, but I have opinions and beliefs just like everyone else. I try to be fair with everyone even if I disagree with what they have to say.

Jimmy, my brother's handle, I'm not a prick nor the female analogy.
I would not agree with a racist or homophobe. With that said, I guess some would paint me of the later. I'm a teacher, I'm also 'straight'. I am also divorced and madder than hell that my ex has been abusing my kids for the past 15 years. (btw, courts agree with my assessment, he has paid a high fine for being an a-hole.)

I do not believe that 'gays' should out themselves. I also do not think that I should let students know that I meet guys via internet or will agree to dates via recommendations of friends. Truth is, as far as relationships go, I'm not far in front of them, though that is not their business. (Too bad for me that I'm in a middle school mileau.)

Sinister, you chatting with yourself here or something!! either that or I am truly missing something here! :D

Originally posted by janeeng
Sinister, you chatting with yourself here or something!! either that or I am truly missing something here! :D

No, silly, I was wondering why it didn't post this:

:happy2:

when I typed this:

:happy:

But now I get it. Get it? :p

Forum List

Back