The Elderly Praying Great, Great Grandma, was just found guilty in a DC courtroom for just walking around the capitol on Jan 6

Let's see.

1. Shes white.
2. She's republican
3. She supports Trump
4. She hates Biden.
5. She's a Christian.
6. She saw Cops being beat up on her way in to the US CAPITOL during a Joint Session of Congress without going through a magnetometer or having her purse inspected putting every person who was authorized to be there in danger.

He simply will not get enough votes to win. America is not being turned over to him, to finish the destruction he starte.
Are you off your medication again?

The middle east was in peace because of the Peace Accords. Now we have 2 wars going on and possibly another if China invades Tawain.
Gasoline prices were low and the Petroliam Reserve was full. Now our Reserves are empty and oil companies are not exploring for new wells, which is why prices are skyrocketting.
Food prices low and no shortages of food. Food has necessarily skyrocketed under Joe Biden and Beef this year is going to be fewer, so all meat prices are going up.
Crime was not happening as much because more people were happy and working, but not so under Biden because less people are working because more people are killing each other.
There were 11 million fewer illegals in the US. Now we have 11 million more illegals and even more crossing this year. Women are being murdered by the illegals.
Men with tits were not allowed in women's shower rooms, today it is the new normal by Democrats. Men are beating women in women's sports.

So once again, how is Joe Going to win? Are you a ballot harvester like in 2020?

You arent understanding my point. President Trump has been charged by Radical Democrat DAs and Judges because they are scared shitless of him winning in 2024. A lady walks into the Capitol that she paid taxes for so she as Clinton Said, is her building, yet she gets arrested and put in jail. If that is the case, then any charge can be used against you, whether you have been a law abiding citizen or not, because the government can plant anything anywhere on you, and you will end up in jail, just like her. That is how our justice system is right now, and if you are okay with it, remember that you could be the next one.

View attachment 927345
No. I don't understand your point. You are pointless. She chose poorly. End of story, until the sentencing.

This is just down right ridiculous. Nobody is safe from bitter Merrick Garland. This elderly White woman did nothing wrong walking on the capitol grounds owned by us, the American taxpayer.

Don't know the details. But in 2024...it is believable.

J6??

Whenever you are in any dem city / state...especially DC...you're behind enemy lines. Bub...harken back to the Mondale era. He carried MN and DC, that is it. Now see what the commie dems carry. The citizens were our last line of defense, once the government, courts and military have failed us. You know, in the last 12 presidential elections, a rep has NEVER won DC. A rep has never got more than 16.5% of the vote for DC. And recent presidential races are in the 4% - 7% area for the rep candidate. Does that tell you anything?

reps dems can.jpg

1. Shes white. BIDEN IS WHITE

2. She's republican 20K REPUBLICANS DID NOT ASSAULT THE CAPITOL THAT DAY - THEY WERE NOT ARRESTED

3. She supports Trump. MILLIONS OF REPUBLICANS SUPPORT TRUMP AND ARE NOT ARRESTED

4. She hates Biden. BASED ON TRUMP’S LIE THAT BIDEN STOLE THE ELECTION BECAUSE SHE IS STUPID

5. She's a Christian. BIDEN IS A CHRISTIAN

She checks all boxes necessary to be an enemy of this nation. SHE IS A STUPID HUMAN BEING AND BEING STUPID IS NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF BUT SHE IS NOT AN ENEMY. OF THIS NATION.

Are you off your medication again?

The middle east was in peace because of the Peace Accords. Now we have 2 wars going on and possibly another if China invades Tawain.
Gasoline prices were low and the Petroliam Reserve was full. Now our Reserves are empty and oil companies are not exploring for new wells, which is why prices are skyrocketting.
Food prices low and no shortages of food. Food has necessarily skyrocketed under Joe Biden and Beef this year is going to be fewer, so all meat prices are going up.
Crime was not happening as much because more people were happy and working, but not so under Biden because less people are working because more people are killing each other.
There were 11 million fewer illegals in the US. Now we have 11 million more illegals and even more crossing this year. Women are being murdered by the illegals.
Men with tits were not allowed in women's shower rooms, today it is the new normal by Democrats. Men are beating women in women's sports.

So once again, how is Joe Going to win? Are you a ballot harvester like in 2020?
Middle East has not been in peace since the George SonofaBush presidency.

I too, wish Saudi, OPEC and other major producers were not cutting back production, while we produce more than ever, more than any other country.

I too wish the Covid Cares money dump under trump had not created the situation of too many free dollars chasing too few good.

You mean the crime free days of the Floyd riots, during the trump years?

I agree. Joe has been a total shit on the border. I will point out, far, far, more men women and children are killed, and more women and children raped every year by good old American born assholes, than illegal aliens. Just sayin...

Joe is going to win, because the alternative is trump chaos, and possibly the end of our representative republic as we know it, under our laws and elections. Most simply will not turn it over to him to finish destroying. I tried to get you to run somebody better, NOOOOOOOO. So suck on it in November along with all hopes of subjugating women in your abortion wars for government total control of all women and girls.

Last edited:
1. Shes white. BIDEN IS WHITE

2. She's republican 20K REPUBLICANS DID NOT ASSAULT THE CAPITOL THAT DAY - THEY WERE NOT ARRESTED

3. She supports Trump. MILLIONS OF REPUBLICANS SUPPORT TRUMP AND ARE NOT ARRESTED

4. She hates Biden. BASED ON TRUMP’S LIE THAT BIDEN STOLE THE ELECTION BECAUSE SHE IS STUPID

5. She's a Christian. BIDEN IS A CHRISTIAN

She checks all boxes necessary to be an enemy of this nation. SHE IS A STUPID HUMAN BEING AND BEING STUPID IS NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF BUT SHE IS NOT AN ENEMY. OF THIS NATION.
Stupid can however lead people to do things without thinking them through and sometimes those things are crimes.

You arent understanding my point. President Trump has been charged by Radical Democrat DAs and Judges because they are scared shitless of him winning in 2024. A lady walks into the Capitol that she paid taxes for so she as Clinton Said, is her building, yet she gets arrested and put in jail. If that is the case, then any charge can be used against you, whether you have been a law abiding citizen or not, because the government can plant anything anywhere on you, and you will end up in jail, just like her. That is how our justice system is right now, and if you are okay with it, remember that you could be the next one.

View attachment 927345
Hilarious stupid fuckup

Once she went inside she broke the law.
Maybe her god can be with her in jail.

Let's see.

1. Shes white.
2. She's republican
3. She supports Trump
4. She hates Biden.
5. She's a Christian.
6. She saw Cops being beat up on her way in to the US CAPITOL during a Joint Session of Congress without going through a magnetometer or having her purse inspected putting every person who was authorized to be there in danger.
I thought all the J6 protestors were FBI? So there were legit Trump supporters in that bunch? My, my.

She's White and a Trump supporter. That White privilege should be final. She will be exhonerated once Trump is back in office.

She will be exonerated once Trump is back in office....as many will! GOD Bless her!

You can shove your phony BS. Just walking around the capital is not a crime, but questioning Biden has become one.
And you can shove your righteous indignation up yours. :)
She did more than walk and pray. Again, don't do the crime if you won't do the time. They'll probably let her off easy with probation...when they shouldn't.

Never again.

Forum List

Back