The Efficacy of a Mueller testimony depends on the questioners.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the many of us who want justice, accountability and transparency, from what the Mueller team investigated, reported on and concluded, the Mueller testimony is a MUST.

The stakes are high for both sides of the aisle.

But, in my opinion, Mueller is such a "straight shooter" that to presume that he will side with democrats.....even after the Trump WH and the leadership in the DOJ have derided him........may be wrong.

The efficacy of Mueller's testimony will depend on the simple and direct questions posed to him without necessarily asking him to arrive at any new decisions.

Mueller should be asked:

1. Given the findings listed in your report......and placing aside the current DOJ policy that a sitting president cannot be indicted.........would a prosecutor like yourself indict ANYONE based on the reported obstruction findings?

2. Once AG Barr took charge of your investigation, was any pressure made upon your team to wrap up the inquiry? If such pressure was placed on you, is THAT the reason why you did not subpoena Me. Trump to openly testify before a grand jury?

3. Given the number of "I don't recall" responses to your written questions to the WH, why did you not further request follow-up questions?............What stopped you from making such requests?

4. In your through investigation, did you request and were given information from the Deutsche Bank regarding Trump's dealings with that Bank?

5. In your inquiry, did you request and were given copies of Trump's tax returns? If you were given such access, how many years were made available to your team?

6. Mr. Mueller, could you name any and ALL other witnesses who were requested but refused to appear before your team or grand juries?

7. Mr. MUeller, have you had any opposition placed upon your team in sharing your team's findings with other federal prosecutorial districts that are continuing their separate inquiries on topics beyond your scope of work as a special counsel?

With the exception of the first question, the rest should be direct to elicit clear-cut and not opinionated responses.

Did you find the Prosecution Decision in the Mueller Report, as REQUIRED by Special Counsel Law?

If you have it, POST IT!

He has two possible decisions to make, Prosecution or Declination, that is all.

28 CFR § 600.8 - Notification and reports by the Special Counsel.

"(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel."

bolding mine

=======================================================================
If you can't post his Prosecution Decision you seem to claim exist, then SHUT UP!

Mueller said his investigation encountered "difficult issues" of law .......i.e., the DOJ policy that he could NOT indict a sitting president.....since the sitting president would not be able to stand trial and "prove his innocence"....

Your reply is IRRELEVANT!!!

You keep dodging the Special Counsel LAW, I quoted numerous times, heck you NEVER acknowledge it in all of your replies to it.

28 CFR § 600.8 - Notification and reports by the Special Counsel.

"(c)Closing documentation. At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel."
bolding mine
He never made a single Prosecution decision in his report, which means there is NO crime discovered​

You are indeed a troll, it is clear you are a partisan jackass and stupid too.

Mr. fuckhead.....I am NOT going to redirect my own thread........either address my O/P or go for a diaper change.

Mr. fuckhead.....I am NOT going to redirect my own thread........either address my O/P or go for a diaper change.
55764310_2218751685057683_371232328543895552_n.jpg

NBC News

Mueller may submit report to attorney general as soon as mid-February, say sources

Dec. 20, 2018, 3:30 PM PST
By Pete Williams and Ken Dilanian

WASHINGTON — Special counsel Robert Mueller is nearing the end of his historic investigation into Russian election interference and is expected to submit a confidential report to the attorney general as early as mid-February, government officials and others familiar with the situation tell NBC News.

"They clearly are tying up loose ends," said a lawyer who has been in contact with the Mueller team."

LINK

There is no indication Barr is pressuring Mueller, since he didn't become Attorney General TWO MONTHS later, February 14, 2019.

You are a leftist partisanTroll and stupid too.

There is no indication Barr is pressuring Mueller, since he didn't become Attorney General TWO MONTHS later, February 14, 2019.

Fuckhead....HOW DO YOU KNOW there was no pressure applied...UNTIL Mueller is asked directly???

Once again you ignore the Special Counsel Law.

You are pathetic, you should stop starting threads with bogus and stupid claims you never back up such as THIS ONE.

:cuckoo:

I'm starting to believe that's the reason you start them.

You're the moron, and have a need to prove it.

Well, how many responses by folks of the same ilk as you have actually responded to my O/P....rather than throwing out memes and slurs.....???

Do you think that the powers that be on this forum should direct some posters on here to adhere to the rules??

Fuckhead....HOW DO YOU KNOW there was no pressure applied...UNTIL Mueller is asked directly???

Oh my!

Barr was NOT Attorney General last December when it was reported the Mueller team is wrapping up their investigation, Mueller has NEVER claimed he was pressured by Barr anyway. You have not answered the questions asked by the Moderator Willhaftawaite. What is holding you back?

Meanwhile YOU made this STILL unsupported claim:

"2. Once AG Barr took charge of your investigation, was any pressure made upon your team to wrap up the inquiry? If such pressure was placed on you, is THAT the reason why you did not subpoena Me. Trump to openly testify before a grand jury?"

Where is the evidence?

You are now entering the Twilight Zone of sheer stupidity.

I'm starting to believe that's the reason you start them.

You're the moron, and have a need to prove it.

Well, how many responses by folks of the same ilk as you have actually responded to my O/P....rather than throwing out memes and slurs.....???

Do you think that the powers that be on this forum should direct some posters on here to adhere to the rules??

I think the 'powers that be' should give you a long vacation, so you can get the help you so desperately need.

Barr was NOT Attorney General last December when it was reported the Mueller team is wrapping up their investigation,

If there's a grownup around, ask him or her what the term "REPORTED" means.......and do you realize that the same rumor was implied several other times?

For the many of us who want justice, accountability and transparency, from what the Mueller team investigated, reported on and concluded, the Mueller testimony is a MUST.

The stakes are high for both sides of the aisle.

But, in my opinion, Mueller is such a "straight shooter" that to presume that he will side with democrats.....even after the Trump WH and the leadership in the DOJ have derided him........may be wrong.

The efficacy of Mueller's testimony will depend on the simple and direct questions posed to him without necessarily asking him to arrive at any new decisions.

Mueller should be asked:

1. Given the findings listed in your report......and placing aside the current DOJ policy that a sitting president cannot be indicted.........would a prosecutor like yourself indict ANYONE based on the reported obstruction findings?

2. Once AG Barr took charge of your investigation, was any pressure made upon your team to wrap up the inquiry? If such pressure was placed on you, is THAT the reason why you did not subpoena Me. Trump to openly testify before a grand jury?

3. Given the number of "I don't recall" responses to your written questions to the WH, why did you not further request follow-up questions?............What stopped you from making such requests?

4. In your through investigation, did you request and were given information from the Deutsche Bank regarding Trump's dealings with that Bank?

5. In your inquiry, did you request and were given copies of Trump's tax returns? If you were given such access, how many years were made available to your team?

6. Mr. Mueller, could you name any and ALL other witnesses who were requested but refused to appear before your team or grand juries?

7. Mr. MUeller, have you had any opposition placed upon your team in sharing your team's findings with other federal prosecutorial districts that are continuing their separate inquiries on topics beyond your scope of work as a special counsel?

With the exception of the first question, the rest should be direct to elicit clear-cut and not opinionated responses.

Hello, 911. I'm reporting unsafe work environment at the Stats Media Matters Internet Outreach and Agitprop Department. They're depriving people of sleep and programming them to hate Trump. All the proof is on any of Nats posts

I think the 'powers that be' should give you a long vacation, so you can get the help you so desperately need.

Not the first time that I was silenced because I offended the "delicate sensibilities" of right wing cult members.

Barr was NOT Attorney General last December when it was reported the Mueller team is wrapping up their investigation,

If there's a grownup around, ask him or her what the term "REPORTED" means.......and do you realize that the same rumor was implied several other times?

Your abject stupidity in full bloom, since I already posted (#47) the NBC report about Mueller ending his investigation last DECEMBER, here is the post you ignored:

"NBC News

Mueller may submit report to attorney general as soon as mid-February, say sources

Dec. 20, 2018, 3:30 PM PST
By Pete Williams and Ken Dilanian

WASHINGTON — Special counsel Robert Mueller is nearing the end of his historic investigation into Russian election interference and is expected to submit a confidential report to the attorney general as early as mid-February, government officials and others familiar with the situation tell NBC News.

"They clearly are tying up loose ends," said a lawyer who has been in contact with the Mueller team."

LINK

You are a leftist partisanTroll and stupid too. "

================================================================================

I agree with the Moderator, you need a vacation from the site, since you are a lying, partisan jackass moron troll!

You have a bad habit of ignoring sourced evidence presented to you, at the same time you refuse to back up your claims with evidence, especially when you are REQUESTED to do so.

This is a hallmark of a Troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back