The Economy Is In Deep Trouble

He spent a lot for sure and by 2015 people were pricing in a new POTUS. It really dipped in 2016 and beyond because a business friendly person won.

Pricing in the new POTUS by 2015?

Does that mean that people are pricing in a new POTUS now?

You're awesome.
Indeed. Except they see Trump as winning so the market is up. If they see that changing you ll see a massive decline, fatty.

Cool! Markets up....Trump's the best. Markets down... Trump's the best.

Easy.
Nope. Markets down if Trump is in danger of losing and a whacko like Warren wins. Trump is business friendly. Why do you think our unemployment is so low.

No matter what happens. Trump can do no wrong.

You're so smart.
Never said that. If the Democrats nominate Tulsi Gabbard the markets would be positive. Warren is seen as anti business by even hardcore Democrats like Zuckerberg and Gates. Stop eating and actually read what I write.

You're awesome.
Indeed. Except they see Trump as winning so the market is up. If they see that changing you ll see a massive decline, fatty.

Easy.
Nope. Markets down if Trump is in danger of losing and a whacko like Warren wins. Trump is business friendly. Why do you think our unemployment is so low.

You're so smart.
Never said that. If the Democrats nominate Tulsi Gabbard the markets would be positive. Warren is seen as anti business by even hardcore Democrats like Zuckerberg and Gates. Stop eating and actually read what I write.

The markets grew under Obama. Was he seen as pro business?

You're awesome.

Easy.

You're so smart.
Cooperman a really smart billionaire says the markets go down at least 25% if Warren wins

Easy.

You're so smart.

They only grew when he lowered rates to near zero. Bonds and stocks have an inverse relationship so people had to invest in equities. Take a finance class and educate yourself. Note that pensions are gone for the post part so 401k managers have to invest in something and with record low rates it was equities.

Easy.

You're so smart.

They only grew when he lowered rates to near zero. Bonds and stocks have an inverse relationship so people had to invest in equities. Take a finance class and educate yourself. Note that pensions are gone for the post part so 401k managers have to invest in something and with record low rates it was equities.

Look.at this pretzel man!

You're so smart.

You didn’t know that bonds and stocks have an inverse relationship?

You're so smart.

What I know is that you have no credibility when it comes to discussing the US economy if you refuse to admit that the economy performed as good or better under Obama than it has under Trump.

But that doesn't stop.you from saying stupid things. So have a party.

What I know is that you have no credibility when it comes to discussing the US economy if you refuse to admit that the economy performed as good or better under Obama than it has under Trump.

LMAO. I literally do this for a living. It was not better under BHO. If it were better the Fed would have raised rates and it didn’t until the very end. You should stick to burgers and candy bars, fatty.

LMAO. I literally do this for a living. It was not better under BHO. If it were better the Fed would have raised rates and it didn’t until the very end. You should stick to burgers and candy bars, fatty.

It was absolutely better under Obama. You are making a fool.of yourself.

Economy Grew at 1.9% Rate in Quarter, Hit by Trade Fight and Global Weakness

Dogged by uneasiness over trade frictions and weak global growth, the American economy’s growth inched lower over the summer.

Gross domestic product — the broadest measure of goods and services produced in the economy — grew at a 1.9 percent annual rate for the third quarter, according to preliminary data released by the Commerce Department on Wednesday.

There is something of a tug-of-war going on between consumers, who continue to spend, and businesses, which have sharply pulled back on investment.

What benchmark did Trump and the pseudocons set for a 1.9 percent GDP growth figure? Hmmmm...

1-point-9-gdp.jpg

"The economy is in deep trouble."

Remember every time the Obama Administration reported the unemployment rate was dropping month after month, year after year, the tard herd began screaming about the Labor Force Participation Rate?

Well, it still sucks, kids:

lfpr-oct-2019.jpg

I guarantee you that when the recession hits, the same republicans who said a recession won’t happen will be putting 100% of the blame on democrats.

It was absolutely better under Obama. You are making a fool.of yourself.
How so? Explain. Was unemployment lower? Was corporate confidence higher? Was consumer confidence higher? Back up your statements, fat boy. Then again you see no ills with biological males playing contact sports vs biological females so your opinion is irrelevant.

Dogged by uneasiness over trade frictions and weak global growth, the American economy’s growth inched lower over the summer.

Gross domestic product — the broadest measure of goods and services produced in the economy — grew at a 1.9 percent annual rate for the third quarter, according to preliminary data released by the Commerce Department on Wednesday.

There is something of a tug-of-war going on between consumers, who continue to spend, and businesses, which have sharply pulled back on investment.

What benchmark did Trump and the pseudocons set for a 1.9 percent GDP growth figure? Hmmmm...

1-point-9-gdp.jpg

Remember every time the Obama Administration reported the unemployment rate was dropping month after month, year after year, the tard herd began screaming about the Labor Force Participation Rate?

lfpr-oct-2019.jpg

I guarantee you that when the recession hits, the same republicans who said a recession won’t happen will be putting 100% of the blame on democrats.
What would cause a recession? Do tell.

Its a dumb argument about economy better under Obama or Trump, because republicans had congress under Obama.

More useful is the current threat to the economy.

“But if recent history is our guide, the biggest threat stems not from the U.S. Federal Reserve or any one sector of the economy, but rather from the White House,” Rajan, who is currently a professor of finance at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, said.

...the greatest threat is not rising rates but unforeseen actions in areas such as trade and geopolitics.

Tax cuts were just a sugar high, with a trillion dollar deficit.

Its a dumb argument about economy better under Obama or Trump, because republicans had congress under Obama.

More useful is the current threat to the economy.

“But if recent history is our guide, the biggest threat stems not from the U.S. Federal Reserve or any one sector of the economy, but rather from the White House,” Rajan, who is currently a professor of finance at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, said.

...the greatest threat is not rising rates but unforeseen actions in areas such as trade and geopolitics.

Tax cuts were just a sugar high, with a trillion dollar deficit.
Entitlements are the issue not lower taxes.

Generally something causes it. What would it be this time? Trade war?

I think that will be a contributing factor.

To me the most likely culprit will be the debt, especially in the corporate sector coupled with a slowing economy world wide.

I read a couple months back that corporate debt to GDP is at it highest level ever recorded, and more than half of it is in BBB bonds.

Couple this with record high consumer debt levels, and a larger than normal portion of that is in non-housing debt.

Add in the ever rising governmental debt and something will have to give.

upload_2019-11-14_22-5-59.png

1-point-9-gdp.jpg

lfpr-oct-2019.jpg

They think GDP rises 0.1% with every "funny" rating in a conservative message board.

Generally something causes it. What would it be this time? Trade war?

I think that will be a contributing factor.

To me the most likely culprit will be the debt, especially in the corporate sector coupled with a slowing economy world wide.

I read a couple months back that corporate debt to GDP is at it highest level ever recorded, and more than half of it is in BBB bonds.

Couple this with record high consumer debt levels, and a larger than normal portion of that is in non-housing debt.

Add in the ever rising governmental debt and something will have to give.

View attachment 289892
You’re not wrong. If the Fed did not proactively lower rates we may be on the brink but the Fed just bought us some time

Forum List

Back