i heard really huge 600 pound people are on the verge of "Exploding" if they eat just one more large pepperoni pizza
giphy.gif
amazing what one little mint can do to a 559 pound person
Frickin' lightweight..
if a mint can do that to a fat dude, can you imagine if he ate a 12 inch meatball sub with onions?
Then he could handle sex with Madonna....
now wait a sec. Madonna is 59. shes closed for business

amazing what one little mint can do to a 559 pound person
Frickin' lightweight..
if a mint can do that to a fat dude, can you imagine if he ate a 12 inch meatball sub with onions?
Then he could handle sex with Madonna....
now wait a sec. Madonna is 59. shes closed for business
She left the back door open...

Any society that takes from the top to give to the bottom, will collapse towards the bottom. (Communism)
Any society that takes from the bottom to give to the top, will collapse towards the bottom. (Capitalism)
Any society that supports it's middle class, and take from the top, and take out the bottom will thrive. (Fascism)

It's no wonder why the Globalists hate Fascism so much.... Just imagine a thriving society, based on nationalism, and autarky.

Yeah.. It's better than what we have.

This video is pure gold. Indisputable proof that the left doesn’t understand basic economics and peddles in pure propaganda...

Any society that supports it's middle class, and take from the top, and take out the bottom will thrive. (Fascism)
Anyone who advocates taking anything from anyone is a dumb polack who was poorly raised. Cowards take. Ignorant, lazy polacks take.

Real men go out and earn. Something dumb polacks are incapable of doing.

Yeah...I mean...just look at all of those thriving facist nations out there! :laugh:

The elite clearly hates Fascism, they not only wanted to wipe out Mussolini before Hitler, but to kill 400,000 people over Mussolini, including 150,000 Italian civilians, even though Mussolini didn't kill that many people.

The fact that our elite has been kicking, and screaming about Fascism ever since, is telling.

You do know that the U.S.A, has killed about 100 X more people than Fascist Mussolini, right?

Anyone who advocates taking anything from anyone is a dumb polack who was poorly raised. Cowards take. Ignorant, lazy polacks take.

Typical Individualist who can't think in societal terms, you think only in "Me, mine, and now" you care not about the masses, but about yourself, because you're obviously not bright enough, nor feeling enough to know better.

You're typical British scum, the screeching Chimps of the White race.

Typical Individualist who can't think in societal terms, you think only in "Me, mine, and now" you care not about the masses, but about yourself, because you're obviously not bright enough, nor feeling enough to know better.
That’s ironic words coming from a sociopath who uses the word “take” in every sentence.

The idiotic collective mindset that you simple-minded minions have been easily duped by always ends the same: more poverty, more misery, more mass murder.

You do know that the U.S.A, has killed about 100 X more people than Fascist Mussolini, right?
You do know that the U.S.A. predominantly kills enemies while facists predominantly kill their own citizens, don’t you?

Why do you assume that people far away are our main issue, as opposed to Jews, Muslims, Hispanics, Blacks, and White Liberals at home?

Not that I support killing them, but unfortunately the nation is so Balkanized that the only way it seems that massive deportations could save it, and that would definitely cause a massive civil war.

BTW, Mussolini hardly killed his own, he invaded Ethiopia, and killed people in that invasion, in an attempt to re-create Roman might for Italy.

That’s ironic words coming from a sociopath who uses the word “take” in every sentence.

The idiotic collective mindset that you simple-minded minions have been easily duped by always ends the same: more poverty, more misery, more mass murder.

Individualists are the biggest idiots, apart from Individualists being too stupid to plan ahead, or see the bigger societal picture outside of getting theirs at all costs.

I mean look at your extreme Individualist Brits sitting around in Britain, and the U.S.A, as you're invaded by hostile invader immigrants, and you clowns do nothing, you're truly the most clueless people I've encountered, really just to me a kind of Negro with White skin coloring.

BTW, Mussolini hardly killed his own, he invaded Ethiopia, and killed people in that invasion, in an attempt to re-create Roman might for Italy.
How did that work out for Mussolini? He’s second from the left in case you are wondering (and no - this wasn’t done by your “global elite”)...

B90D175B-676D-4BD0-8207-165BEDD7F857.jpeg

Individualists are the biggest idiots, apart from Individualists being too stupid to plan ahead
I plan ahead all the time. What you’re really saying as that a dumb polack, you need society to plan for you because you’re not capable. I get it. You are painfully dumb - so you really do need someone to plan for you.

How did that work out for Mussolini? He’s second from the left in case you are wondering (and no - this wasn’t done by your “global elite”)...

View attachment 173476

Well, that could very well happen in this country too, the issue is you Brits who liter this country, are hyper-obedient idiots, you really do nothing, all you do is watch sports,watch reality TV, and hope that everything will work out, as you grill on your deck, truly sub-Human savages.

Individualists are the biggest idiots, apart from Individualists being too stupid to plan ahead
I plan ahead all the time. What you’re really saying as that a dumb polack, you need society to plan for you because you’re not capable. I get it. You are painfully dumb - so you really do need someone to plan for you.

I'm talking about planning out society, as in not letting a bunch of criminal, dumb, needy Third-World riff-raffs flood the country, as they abuse, gouge, and Balkanize the country.

I'm talking about planning out a society, where there's no Liberal Jews running Hollywood, media, and academia overwhelmingly, and brainwash the masses into a Liberal direction.

You Brits are too much of individualist scums to even care about society, or think about society, you just care about "Me, mine, and now" truly some of the biggest savages the World has ever seen.

Absolutely British Capitalist Individualists have killed the most, Raj India had over 20 major famines caused by British land owners, and corporations stealing their grain, and products underneath them.

Many people in this World know very well, you Brits are the biggest violent brutes, the World has seen.

Forum List

Back