The Economic Advantages of Corporate Democracy

The method corporations have chosen is not to make a better product, but to merge with the competitor to kill competition - antitrust action that used to be illegal.

100% stupid and liberal. if no competition we would not be incentive for iphone 6 plus and a million other new and better products.

Liberalism is 100% based in Nazi like pure ignorance.

Hmmm. The Nazi fascists were in favor of corporate controlled government. I am in favor of citizen controlled government.

The method corporations have chosen is not to make a better product, but to merge with the competitor to kill competition - antitrust action that used to be illegal.

100% stupid and liberal. if no competition we would not be incentive for iphone 6 plus and a million other new and better products.

Hmmm. The Nazi fascists were in favor of corporate controlled government. I am in favor of citizen controlled government.

dear, you said there was no competition. Do you understand how stupid that was??

Both major parties are to blame for NAFTA and these other trade agreements. ?

dear, without free trade we'd all die struggling to make everything ourselves. Do you understand this simple concept??

We Americans used to make everything ourselves. That's how America became great. But now ...

These free trade agreements are more about freeing corporations from having to comply with a nations laws and making it impossible for us to enforce them. This is all about corporate dictatorial power.

Do you get it yet?

Dear if you have to make everything yourself you'd die in poverty trying to built your own car, phone, and house. Can the 100% ignorant liberal understand this simple concept.??

I am beginning to think your messages are generated by a computer program. The messages don't make sense, and keep using the same or similar phrases.

You have it precisely backwards. Under the Nazis government controlled corporations as if they were government property. That's precisely the economic policy that Lib Nazis like you endorse.

I am beginning to think your messages are generated by a computer program. The messages don't make sense, and keep using the same or similar phrases.

dear, please pick the one that makes least sense and try to tell us why you feel that way or admit as a typical liberal you lack the IQ to defend what you assert.

Forum List

Back