The Duke "Fuck List"

Sheldon

Apr 2, 2010
Another Duke sex scandal. But it's not about rape, and it's actually kind of funny.

So this girl made a mock thesis for her senior year project. The topic is called "horizontal academics". It's a (poorly-done) Powerpoint presentation of the 13 Duke lacrosse and baseball players she's had sex with since her freshman year.

Each slide goes into detail, not only about the location and the lead-up to the "data collection", but also about the size and performance of each "subject". She ranks them at the end of the presentation.

Apparently the players are pissed. Their parents are pissed. She sent the fuck list to three of her friends, and from there it went viral. Here's a link where you can view the thesis--with the names censored.

The Full Duke University "Fuck List" Thesis From A Former Female Student (UPDATE)

fucklist11.png

fucklist12.png

fucklist13.png

Textbook jersey chaser. When are these clowns going to realize that once you putting something on the internet--even if it's just between friends--the expectations of privacy diminish? If a dude had done this to 13 girls, I wonder if it'd be such an "issue". :eusa_think:

I saw this on reddit awhile back. Her name and everything else is already out there. She wasn't terribly good looking, which is why some of the descriptions the guys gave her about her physical appearance seem to be put in by the girl herself (or the guys were really drunk).

I'm sure other girls and of course guys do these sort of things all the time. They just never make it into a powerpoint and send it to friends. That's the whole thing that seems weird to me about this.

sad that immorality runs so rampant and no one is ashamed of their actions.

The players and their families shouldnt be upset. No one is to blame but the players themselves.

I'm sure other girls and of course guys do these sort of things all the time. They just never make it into a powerpoint and send it to friends. That's the whole thing that seems weird to me about this.

Yeah. My roommate has a ranked list doc on his hard drive. It's not 13 long though, and doesn't go into detail like this.

I mean, her whole thing is almost 40 slides long. And each slide has way too much text for it to make a good presentation. Why she would email it to her friends instead of just showing them on her computer, I don't know... you send copies of it out and that's opening up a can of worms. And you know that this is the kind of gossip people won't sit on. She shouldn't be surprised.

Yeah. My roommate has a ranked list doc on his hard drive. It's not 13 long though, and doesn't go into detail like this.

I mean, her whole thing is almost 40 slides long. And each slide has way too much text for it to make a good presentation. Why she would email it to her friends instead of just showing them on her computer, I don't know... you send copies of it out and that's opening up a can of worms. And you know that this is the kind of gossip people won't sit on. She shouldn't be surprised.

When I first read it, one of the first things I was thinking was if this is a slideshow presentation then it has too much wall of text on each page. :lol:

I think she wanted to release this honestly.

Today on America Live with Megyn Kelly, the subject at hand was the legal implications of a viral Power Point presentation outlining (and ranking) of a Duke student’s sexual conquests

Kelly ended her segment with some advice to her young women watching her show. Kelly looked into the camera and said:

This has nothing to do with the law but my unsolicited advice for young women:

Don’t sleep around! Don’t be easy! It’s not empowering, its embarrassing! You will be the butt of men’s jokes! You won’t be respected. And you may be humiliated like this women is now.
Megyn Kelly Urges Her Viewers Dont Sleep Around Don't Be Easy ! Video | Mediaite

Common sense just ain't so common anymore.

Scepter face? Is that like "butter face"?

Exactly.

Hey, I am all in favor of a woman doing whatever the hell she wants with her body and telling the uptight social conservative mindset to "fuck off".

But catty behavior is catty behavior and she deserves the scorn she is receiving.

Just like when men do it to women.

No argument from me. You reap what you sow. Actions have consequences.

Unfortunately, the internet is forever. She will be wearing that scarlet A long after Duke.

I suspect she intended for this to get out. Maybe she is bucking for a book deal like Tucker Max.

I respect a woman that doesn't think she has to play "Mary Homemaker" and doesn't make a 40 slide powerpoint over her exploits.

I don't respect a cleat chaser who holds herself up to be some sort of modern sex expert.

Maybe she's as lousy in bed as some of the guys she's been with.......

I'm not a prude when it comes to casual hookups, however I do believe there should be a modicum of intimacy, privacy, respect, etc. It seems this girl had no respect for any of these boys; nor herself. What did she expect? Was it worth it for less than five minutes in heaven? Puhleez.

Look at the kids in Jersey Shore. Ick.

Forum List

Back