The Dossier

This absolves the obozo's corrupt minions in the FBI how?
Youre just replacing one false accusation with another.
e4itvwydo4p21.png

Fox News’ Chris Wallace Sets Record Straight: Russia Investigation Did Not Start With Trump Dossier

The Dossier was NOT the basis of either the Carter Page FISA warrant OR the "oranges" of the Mueller investigation (regardless of what Rush Limpdick is claiming)

So we can drop that nonsense...mmmmkay.
Chris Wallace haha.. he has a DNC dildo under his pillow ha..

The dossier was used to open up Fisa warrant to spy on Trump..
These are facts

The OP obviously wants to focus in on the dossier so as he can take everyones eye of the ball.

The question isn't---------> dossier, or no dossier; the real question is------------>in total, did they have enough PROVEN evidence to get a FISA! Now that all their reasoning for getting a FISA has been proven bogus, they want to argue that only ONE piece of the evidence was, lol, and it had no bearing.

Nice misdirect Lesh, but it won't work. Your side is screwed, I know it, they know it, and most importantly, YOU know it-)

Fox News’ Chris Wallace Sets Record Straight: Russia Investigation Did Not Start With Trump Dossier

The Dossier was NOT the basis of either the Carter Page FISA warrant OR the "oranges" of the Mueller investigation (regardless of what Rush Limpdick is claiming)

I couldn't read it, Lesh, because I don't seem able to turn off my ad blocker. However, I really appreciate Chris Wallace, always have. He is a conservative, for sure, but he is not afraid to base his arguments on facts.

These are facts

The OP obviously wants to focus in on the dossier so as he can take everyones eye of the ball.

The question isn't---------> dossier, or no dossier; the real question is------------>in total, did they have enough PROVEN evidence to get a FISA! Now that all their reasoning for getting a FISA has been proven bogus, they want to argue that only ONE piece of the evidence was, lol, and it had no bearing.

Nice misdirect Lesh, but it won't work. Your side is screwed, I know it, they know it, and most importantly, YOU know it-)
How do you know they didn't have enough evidence for a FISA? It wasn't just once, either--it was reapproved a few times, wasn't it?
If you have a problem with the judges' decisions, aren't you just joining the ranks of grousers who want the judges fired who decided against Trump's dictatorial wishes?

I couldn't read it, Lesh, because I don't seem able to turn off my ad blocker. However, I really appreciate Chris Wallace, always have. He is a conservative, for sure, but he is not afraid to base his arguments on facts.
If you think Chris Wallace is a conservative I would probably log off a political forum site and Do some research then come back in a few weeks lol

These are facts

How do you know they didn't have enough evidence for a FISA? It wasn't just once, either--it was reapproved a few times, wasn't it?
If you have a problem with the judges' decisions, aren't you just joining the ranks of grousers who want the judges fired who decided against Trump's dictatorial wishes?
Again log off look up how they get fisa warrants then come back. Youbare wasting MB’s

If you think Chris Wallace is a conservative I would probably log off a political forum site and Do some research then come back in a few weeks lol
He is a conservative.

These are facts

Don't want any of the judges fired, you jump to conclusions.

If we find out what was in the FISA application, it will answer ALL of OUR questions, including those you have. I am positive Trump will release them, it is just a matter of time. If he doesn't, we should ALL scream! If the Republicans try and block it, we should ALL scream again, same if it is the Democrats. We should remember--------->these documents hold the key to if it was/was not a conspiracy, and if it was a conspiracy, which side was actually the conspirators.

He is a conservative.
Yes a liberal conservative

These are facts

Again log off look up how they get fisa warrants then come back. Youbare wasting MB’s

Wait a sec, as far as I know, we are only speculating how they got the FISA since the FISA application has not yet been released.

As long as it is NOT released, people can defend or attack their perception on the evidence used to do it. This is why it is so important for President Trump to release it! But to be honest, I think Trump is in a quandry. (that is my opinion and speculation) It appears other sovereign countries had a hand in this, doing it to curry favor with the NEW Clinton Administration, which was against the 5 eyes policy of NOT denying an American citizens rights. If you or anyone else remembers--------->when President Trump was going to release the documents last time, other countries insisted he not do it.

The obvious answer is (again speculation)---------> Part of the reason the FISA warrant was issued was not only to GET information, but also to explain how it was they had a treasure trove of information already, albeit mostly bogus. If Hillary was elected and it EVER came out, they could then claim they did it for national security, and aren't we glad they did it to save us from a Russian puppet.

Time will tell!

These are facts

If we find out what was in the FISA application, it will answer ALL of OUR questions, including those you have. I am positive Trump will release them, it is just a matter of time. If he doesn't, we should ALL scream! If the Republicans try and block it, we should ALL scream again, same if it is the Democrats. We should remember--------->these documents hold the key to if it was/was not a conspiracy, and if it was a conspiracy, which side was actually the conspirators.
I guess my point is exactly that: We don't know what was in the FISA application and until we do, the entire Trumptard Nation is blowing hot air as usual. They have no more EVIDENCE that the application(s) were wrongly approved than we have to say they weren't. Except that some of us actually trust the judges and the people of the FBI and DOJ, for the most part, and some of us don't.

I find it very troubling that although the Mueller investigation "cleared" the President, that Trump now wants to turn around and prosecute those people who began the investigation. That is very scuzzy behavior, cheap third world tin pot dictator type behavior, if you ask me.

These are facts

I guess my point is exactly that: We don't know what was in the FISA application and until we do, the entire Trumptard Nation is blowing hot air as usual. They have no more EVIDENCE that the application(s) were wrongly approved than we have to say they weren't. Except that some of us actually trust the judges and the people of the FBI and DOJ, for the most part, and some of us don't.

I find it very troubling that although the Mueller investigation "cleared" the President, that Trump now wants to turn around and prosecute those people who began the investigation. That is very scuzzy behavior, cheap third world tin pot dictator type behavior, if you ask me.
So you are say a dossier that was created in comments to yahoo stories, was credible enough to open up an investigation that spied on people inside of the Trump organization ? I think you are suffering from trump derangement syndrome

These are facts

So you are say a dossier that was created in comments to yahoo stories, was credible enough to open up an investigation that spied on people inside of the Trump organization ? I think you are suffering from trump derangement syndrome
Maybe you're the one who needs to "research" a little into where Steele's information came from. He never claimed it had been vetted when he said "Holy shit, someone ought to know about this." It was up to our government to look into all this potential involvement of Trump with the Russian oligarchy/government. Which they did. And they did not find Trump had conspired with them.
Happy ending for all, don't you think? Or why don't you think?

Maybe you're the one who needs to "research" a little into where Steele's information came from. He never claimed it had been vetted when he said "Holy shit, someone ought to know about this." It was up to our government to look into all this potential involvement of Trump with the Russian oligarchy/government. Which they did. And they did not find Trump had conspired with them.
The information from the dossier came from people commenting on Trump in Yahoo messaging groups Lol
Come on.. at least price you are sane to vote

The information from the dossier came from people commenting on Trump in Yahoo messaging groups Lol
Come on.. at least price you are sane to vote
I don't believe that's true.

Forum List

Back