The Dossier on Trump IS Believable, if the golden showers left out.

10 hours of testimony.

40,000 pages of documents.

Trump sh!tting bricks.

Guess we'll see, won't we?

phim-dang-cap-thu-cung-hinh-anh-11.gif

40,000 pages of it, and 10 hours worth of testimony I guess so. Amazing--"All that FAKE news"--:badgrin:

The report was originally 36 pages that hit Obama's desk in January. Obviously he believed a lot of it and kicked out all Russian diplomates. Christopher Steele, the retired M1-6 agent, who spent years spying on Russia and gave it to John McCain who then handed it over to Obama.
The ex-spy who wrote the Trump dossier is nicknamed James Bond

x_lon_mi6_170113.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

So these additional pages are clearly where this investigation has gone over the last seven months--with sources and more evidence. They will not publicly name their sources for their own safetly but I don't think this is a "nothing burger"--and obviously they don't think it is either.

Ironically the very next day after this 10 hour closed hearing, Mitch McConnell stated he doubted that the Trump Presidency could be saved.
McConnell, in Private, Doubts if Trump Can Save Presidency

Last edited:
10 hours of testimony.

Trump sh!tting bricks.

The reactions tell you everything you need to know. On one side you have Fusion GPS saying we stand by our investigation go ahead and look into it. On the other side you have Trump freaking out about it all of it, screaming at fellow Republicans to stop the investigations. Trump is not acting like an innocent person would act.

10 hours of testimony.

Trump sh!tting bricks.

The reactions tell you everything you need to know. On one side you have Fusion GPS saying we stand by our investigation go ahead and look into it. On the other side you have Trump freaking out about it all of it, screaming at fellow Republicans to stop the investigations. Trump is not acting like an innocent person would act.

The owner of Fusion GPS refuses to tell who provided funding for this piece of shit. If it's so credible, then why would he do that?

Fusion GPS Founder Refuses To Identify Dossier Clients In Marathon Senate Session

10 hours of testimony.

Trump sh!tting bricks.

If they "stand by" it, then why won't the tell us who paid for it? What is there to "stand by" other than a pile of salacious gossip?

There is not a shred of corroboration of anything in the "dossier." It's pure unadulterated crap.

40,000 pages of it, and 10 hours worth of testimony I guess so. Amazing--"All that FAKE news"--:badgrin:

The report was originally 36 pages that hit Obama's desk in January. Obviously he believed a lot of it and kicked out all Russian diplomates. Christopher Steele, the retired M1-6 agent, who spent years spying on Russia and gave it to John McCain who then handed it over to Obama.

So these additional pages are clearly where this investigation has gone over the last seven months--with sources and more evidence. They will not publicly name their sources for their own safetly but I don't think this is a "nothing burger"--and obviously they don't think it is either.

Ironically the very next day after this 10 hour closed hearing, Mitch McConnell stated he doubted that the Trump Presidency could be saved.
40,000 pages of it, and 10 hours of horseshit signifying nothing.

Everything in the dossier or diary of the M16 agent IS BELIEVABLE so far....I am only on page 11 and have a lot more to go, but every single thing in there, I thought and mentioned on this site, long before even knowing there was this dossier.

oh, and the dossier mentions those thirty and some diplomats being part of the spy team hacking the DNC/Podesta with the Trump team being informed by some of them.... that dossier was given to the FBI in July I believe.... so, it must have been proven true for them to be thrown out now by Obama....

AND the FBI obviously in these past 6 months of having this report was not able to DISPROVE the report/dossier.... the FBI would neither confirm or DISCREDIT the dossier...if they could have discredited it, they would have said they did.

I think we are a lot closer to LOCK HIM UP than we ever were on LOCK HER UP!

holy smokes! it all makes sense now, on ALL of Trump's statements and actions on this whole Russian hack thing....IT WAS coordinated with Trump/trump's team. IT FITS with what I have said all along....they had a MOLE within the DNC AND Russian hackers....both, and Trump's team, was in on it.

Trump Intelligence Allegations

So it's worth reading? I'm lazy. Please don't make me read it. Your post is making me curious though.

Its worth reading.

About the golden showers, I've always suspected that's why trump started this whole mess. If he had kept quiet, he could have kept his kink out of the news.

Now that we all know, he will just do what he always does - lie.

He also lies to himself.

Just as the trumpkin fools do.

Problem solved.

[emoji521]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Everything in the dossier or diary of the M16 agent IS BELIEVABLE so far....I am only on page 11 and have a lot more to go, but every single thing in there, I thought and mentioned on this site, long before even knowing there was this dossier.

oh, and the dossier mentions those thirty and some diplomats being part of the spy team hacking the DNC/Podesta with the Trump team being informed by some of them.... that dossier was given to the FBI in July I believe.... so, it must have been proven true for them to be thrown out now by Obama....

AND the FBI obviously in these past 6 months of having this report was not able to DISPROVE the report/dossier.... the FBI would neither confirm or DISCREDIT the dossier...if they could have discredited it, they would have said they did.

holy smokes! it all makes sense now, on ALL of Trump's statements and actions on this whole Russian hack thing....IT WAS coordinated with Trump/trump's team. IT FITS with what I have said all along....they had a MOLE within the DNC AND Russian hackers....both, and Trump's team, was in on it.

So it's worth reading? I'm lazy. Please don't make me read it. Your post is making me curious though.

Its worth reading.

About the golden showers, I've always suspected that's why trump started this whole mess. If he had kept quiet, he could have kept his kink out of the news.

Now that we all know, he will just do what he always does - lie.

He also lies to himself.

Just as the trumpkin fools do.

Problem solved.

[emoji521]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

ROLF! I'm sure you got a hard-on reading the part about golden showers. Other than that, what makes it "worth reading?" Not a word of it has been corroborated by anyone credible. It's a pile of crap.

Isn't Trump's narcissistic personality perfect for a honey trap? I have no idea about golden showers (thank god!) but if Trump was taking the oligarchs money back in the early 90s, I'd think they wanted more than his personal IOU.

One thing from the dossier we now know to be true is that members of the Trump campaign met with Russian government operatives to discuss dirt the Russians had on Clinton.

Not just member of Trump's campaign, but even his own son.

I am fairly convinced Trump has holdings in Russia which can or are being used as leverage by Putin.

Trump has never been able to stand up to Putin, and I believe this is because Trump is afraid his Russian assets will be seized by Putin.

Trump is pathologically incapable of criticizing Putin, which is very strange indeed considering the non-stop barrage of personal attacks Trump makes nearly every day against our friends and allies and anyone who says a cross word about him.

I am fairly convinced Trump has holdings in Russia which can or are being used as leverage by Putin.

Trump has never been able to stand up to Putin, and I believe this is because Trump is afraid his Russian assets will be seized by Putin.
Well, there does seem to be a pattern:

Saudi Arabia-investments-good relations
Turkey-same as above
Philippines- same as above

Pakistan- no investments- bad relations
Egypt- same as above
Iran- same as above

and so on...

10 hours of testimony.

Trump sh!tting bricks.

The owner of Fusion GPS refuses to tell who provided funding for this piece of shit. If it's so credible, then why would he do that?

Fusion GPS Founder Refuses To Identify Dossier Clients In Marathon Senate Session
He needs to first be charged with the crimes he is guilty of.
Number one, CONTEMPT.
And this needs to be a CRIMINAL HEARING, not this dog and pony show CONGRESS is conducting.

10 hours of testimony.

Trump sh!tting bricks.

If they "stand by" it, then why won't the tell us who paid for it? What is there to "stand by" other than a pile of salacious gossip?

There is not a shred of corroboration of anything in the "dossier." It's pure unadulterated crap.

JOHN MCCAIN WAS ONE OF THE CLIENTS, SO WAS HILLARY CLINTON.
AND YOU CAN GUESS THE REST OF THE USUAL SUSPECTS.

40,000 pages of it, and 10 hours of horseshit signifying nothing.

Keep on dreaming--it's coming down.
Dossier testimony would open new chapter in Trump Russia story

10 hours of testimony.

Trump sh!tting bricks.

Sure we do...

Fusion GPS initially was hired by an anti-Trump Republican donor to conduct research on the real estate tycoon. The company continued its work for other clients after Trump emerged as the Republican nominee.

Researcher Behind Unverified Trump Dossier Meets Senate Investigators

Pence will pardon him, unfortunately.

We live in a country in which the only criminals who go to jail are poor, minority, or really stupid and arrogant white collar types.

One thing from the dossier we now know to be true is that members of the Trump campaign met with Russian government operatives to discuss dirt the Russians had on Clinton.

Not just member of Trump's campaign, but even his own son.
Hmmmm, so? Where was that mentioned in the so-called "dossier?"

Forum List

Back