The Donald Says We Need Stamina, Not a Crook Who Can't Even Walk to Her Van

Let me guess, so if he was mocking a man, then everyone would be laughing their heads off including the man being mocked, but if it's a woman, and that woman just happens to be poor feeble little ole frail Hillary, then it will fall into the category of the war on women by default. Wait for it, wait for it, because it's coming.

The Donald Says We Need Stamina, Not a Crook Who Can't Even Walk to Her Van

he is correct

although he should be a bit more truthful

and say her "medical van"

Never getting tired of being a lying uninformed braggard is some kind of stamina, i guess.
. No..... Surviving in the business world where he has been swimming in a pool full of sharks for as long as he has been swimming in that world, definitely speaks of stamina when he comes out on top against all odds everytime. This nation needs to come out on top again, because we have definitely been swimming with sharks in the Democrat party for way to long now.

Last edited:
Never getting tired of being a lying uninformed braggard is some kind of stamina, i guess.
. No..... Surviving in the business world where he has been swimming in a pool full of sharks for as long as he has been swimming in that world, definitely speaks of stamina when he came out on top against all odds everytime. This nation needs to come out on top again, because we have definitely been swimming with sharks in the Democrat party for way to long now.
Ookay.

. No..... Surviving in the business world where he has been swimming in a pool full of sharks for as long as he has been swimming in that world, definitely speaks of stamina when he comes out on top against all odds everytime. This nation needs to come out on top again, because we have definitely been swimming with sharks in the Democrat party for way to long now.

If you want to call repeated bankruptcy "coming out on top"

If you want to call repeated bankruptcy "coming out on top"
. Hey it's business... Work to change it if want it to be different. For now he came out on top.

Forum List

Back