The Donald, Mr. Trump!

Trump is an idiot. Supporting Trump for President is equally idiotic

Fuck off Gramps.

People obviously like what he has to say hence his big lead in the polls.

He might not be your idea of what a POTUS should be but he sure as hell would be better than the current jackass who's sitting the white house.

He'd also be better than "What difference does it make." Hillary fucking Clinton.

Trump is a billionaire and he doesn't owe anything to those mouth breathers in DC. He can't be threatened and he can't be bought off.

Would I vote for him?

If Hillary is the Dems choice you bet your ass I would.

Trump is an idiot. Supporting Trump for President is equally idiotic

Fuck off Gramps.

People obviously like what he has to say hence his big lead in the polls.

He might not be your idea of what a POTUS should be but he sure as hell would be better than the current jackass who's sitting the white house.

He'd also be better than "What difference does it make." Hillary fucking Clinton.

Trump is a billionaire and he doesn't owe anything to those mouth breathers in DC. He can't be threatened and he can't be bought off.

Would I vote for him?

If Hillary is the Dems choice you bet your ass I would.

"Polls" are meaningless in the summer of not-even-an-election-year. This is a circus sideshow, nothing more. That's why Rump is milking it now and not in an actual election year ---- his objective is not politics at all; it's attention whoring.

The stupefying part is that anybody's buying it, but then these are the same drones addicted to television, so..... that's all it amounts to: soap opera.

Forum List

Back