The Donald getting lots of black support...hillary frightened!

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Trump is surging and this surge will likely continue to election day...we are going to witness a landslide developing for Trump and the polls now indicate that.

SurveyUSA, a national polling firm, just came out with major news that Donald Trump didn’t even expect! Their poll, which was conducted early in September, shows Donald Trump leading well-known Hillary Clinton 45 to 40 percent.

Trump is soaring to record breaking levels of popularity, while Hillary Clinton continues to watch what happens as voters learn about her criminal activity on a private email server.

But the biggest news is Trump is earning MAJOR support from segments of the population which almost exclusively vote for Democrats. SurveyUSA announced that Donald Trump would receive 25% among black registered voters. That is news that has Hillary Clinton terrified, and is shaking the political establishment to the core! Hillary is literally peeing in her specially designed pants suit....which was designed for her to hide a medical device aka a catheter and collection device.

Read more: Trump Gets UNEXPECTED Announcement About Blacks... Hillary Clinton Is Scared! - The Political Insider

I can only hope that blacks can break the bonds that hold them to the democrat party. It is a lot to hope for but I think it can happen. If not then they will stay in bondage to the DNC.

I can only hope that blacks can break the bonds that hold them to the democrat party. It is a lot to hope for but I think it can happen. If not then they will stay in bondage to the DNC.
The first thing they have to do is stop being black. Stop letting themselves be brainwashed into painting people into colors.
Assimilated is not white. It's assimilated.

Well if the right stops viciously demonizing them for a while, it will probably happen.
Their own self destruction is responsible for that.

Well if the right stops viciously demonizing them for a while, it will probably happen.
Oh? Well please keep sending their votes our way. We appreciate your work. :thup:

Oh? Well please keep sending their votes our way. We appreciate your work. :thup:
Spoken like a slave owner.

yawn

Trump is surging and this surge will likely continue to election day...we are going to witness a landslide developing for Trump and the polls now indicate that.

SurveyUSA, a national polling firm, just came out with major news that Donald Trump didn’t even expect! Their poll, which was conducted early in September, shows Donald Trump leading well-known Hillary Clinton 45 to 40 percent.

Trump is soaring to record breaking levels of popularity, while Hillary Clinton continues to watch what happens as voters learn about her criminal activity on a private email server.

But the biggest news is Trump is earning MAJOR support from segments of the population which almost exclusively vote for Democrats. SurveyUSA announced that Donald Trump would receive 25% among black registered voters. That is news that has Hillary Clinton terrified, and is shaking the political establishment to the core! Hillary is literally peeing in her specially designed pants suit....which was designed for her to hide a medical device aka a catheter and collection device.

Read more: Trump Gets UNEXPECTED Announcement About Blacks... Hillary Clinton Is Scared! - The Political Insider

delusional loon....

The first thing they have to do is stop being black. Stop letting themselves be brainwashed into painting people into colors.

Actually I don't think that has to happen nor will ever happen. It is a pipe dream of white America. What we all need to believe is E pluribus unum.

Actually I don't think that has to happen nor will ever happen. It is a pipe dream of white America. What we all need to believe is E pluribus unum.
Your nominee's entire campaign is based on opposition to E Pluribus Unum.

You just illustrated that you're part of the problem.

yawn
But you're the one who insists that blacks should think only one way, based in skin color.

You just illustrated that you're part of the problem.

Really, what part would that be?

In my area you can drive around and find italian clubs, serbian clubs, Elks, Moose clubs, and a whole host of other clubs.

yawn
But you're the one who insists that blacks should think only one way, based in skin color.

Who you replying to? Me? If so I never said that at all.

yawn
When the GOP stops demonizing black people, and black people become a regular part of their party, the country will be a better place. But the GOP base has responded with an alt-right movement whose intent is to drive black people and other minorities further away.

99% of the nigga's I see saying they gonna vote Trump, are homely looking mf's who can't spell vote, let alone do it. There is no way in hell, Trump is gonna get the black vote.....overwhelmingly....keep dreamin

Like I said before, contrary to popular beliefs....nobody is as stupid as white people, not even sorry ass negro's....we know the real Trump.

Forum List

Back