The DOJ is out to get Democrats

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The DOJ is out to get Democrats.
Trump has, obviously, influenced the current DOJ to indict Senator Robert Mendez and Hunter Biden.
Two great people like Senator Robert Mendez and Hunter Biden being indicted is a travesty.
Trump is pushing the DOJ to investigate Democrats so they quit investigating him.
DOJ is a weapon of Trump.

Trump has, obviously, influenced the current DOJ to indict Senator Robert Mendez and Hunter Biden.
Two great people like Senator Robert Mendez and Hunter Biden being indicted is a travesty.
Trump is pushing the DOJ to investigate Democrats so they quit investigating him.

No, they were after him since before Joe took the office. They were pissed that he skated on the last charges, so they held a grudge.

Did you forget that there was an election and TRUMP! no longer runs anything?

Did you forget that there was an election and TRUMP! no longer runs anything?
Many people, not in office, have a big effect on what government does.

That is what the Mendez indictment is all about. He facilitated people outside government influencing legislation.

Trump indictments are similar. They are about a person (Trump) trying to illegally influence our governent while out of office. Trying to change the results of the election not using the legal ways to contest an election.

Mendez and Trump both deserve indictments for working outside the laws in influencing the government.

Funny thing about the IRS. They don't care as much about where you got the money as long as you give them their cut of the action. I mean sell your butt on the street corner for all they care, just make sure you pay the self-employment taxes.

How many gold bars did they catch Putin shipping to Trump via Melania? Oh wait, that was fake news from the alphabet media like always happens in times leading up to an election.

Many people, not in office, have a big effect on what government does.

That is what the Mendez indictment is all about. He facilitated people outside government influencing legislation.

Trump indictments are similar. They are about a person (Trump) trying to illegally influence our governent while out of office. Trying to change the results of the election not using the legal ways to contest an election.

Mendez and Trump both deserve indictments for working outside the laws in influencing the government.
People like a Vice President's son getting rich off selling contact and influence in the White House. I hear you. The reality is, however, that TRUMP! doesn't run the DOJ, Quid Pro Joe does, so if they're out to get democrats, you'd think there would be some real evidence that they are.

Funny thing about the IRS. They don't care as much about where you got the money as long as you give them their cut of the action. I mean sell your butt on the street corner for all they care, just make sure you pay the self-employment taxes.
That is what IRS is suppose to do. They are not the branch of government that determines the legality of how money is attained.

That is how it is suppose to work.

Many times when money is attained illegally the easiest crime to prove is tax fraud.

People like a Vice President's son getting rich off selling contact and influence in the White House. I hear you. The reality is, however, that TRUMP! doesn't run the DOJ, Quid Pro Joe does, so if they're out to get democrats, you'd think there would be some real evidence that they are.
if Joe was running the DOJ do you think Hunter Biden would be indicted?

This thread was posted under political satire.

If the Democrats scream politically influenced false indictment, like Republicans have about Trump's indictments, SHAME ON THEM.

Interesting, they've had the goods on Menendez for years and they chose NOW to make the big show indictment. I wonder why???? Hmmmmm...............
They tried him for corruption but it was a hung jury. Like OJ, sometimes the guilty get off, the first time.

That depends on how he wants to play the game and if he could afford to blatantly put his thumb on the scale. After the contents of the laptop came out, it would be really bad for him to throw a blanket over the whole thing. Maybe a pardon, but at this point, making it all go away would look really bad.

If the Democrats scream politically influenced false indictment, like Republicans have about Trump's indictments, SHAME ON THEM.
Indeed, shame on them. They've spend so much time and effort yelling that there's nothing there, no evidence of anything, that the laptop was fake, etc. etc. What's left but to claim the indictments are fake?

The guy finally got nabbed.He skated a few years ago.
By the skin of his pearly whites.

Gives a whole new meaning to :
What goes around ... comes around.

Mendez and Hunter Biden.

Mendez and Hunter Biden.
Are they not legitimate targets of inquiry? I would expect a DOJ with integrity to go after all appearances of criminal activity, even if they involve the president's party.

The best thing Menendez could do for his future is switch his affiliation to the GOP, swear loyalty to Trump, and declare that he's the victim of a witch hunt by the deep state.

Are they not legitimate targets of inquiry? I would expect a DOJ with integrity to go after all appearances of criminal activity, even if they involve the president's party.
I agree. and they are conducting inquiries and issueing indictments regardless of party affiliation or who they are related to.
Everyone is innocent until proven guilty but the evidence that has come out against Menendez, Hunter Biden and Donald Trump, I will be surprised if they are all not found guilty.

First time in 50 years of sleaze does not make it a “TREND”. OP is a failure since birth, grade school, JHS, HS and failed at life.

Forum List

Back