The disastrous GOP invasion of Iraq is the gift that just keeps on giving and giving and...........

It seems like every terrorist attack in the US and the rest of the world dates back to the GOP's invasion of Iraq debacle. And the denial? What is up with that? All the disasters that happened since 2000 are recent history. Everything taking place in less than 16 years.

At least the GOP waited a hundred years before they started trying to rewrite the Civil War making southern conservatives the liberators or southern blacks. 2000 was only 16 years ago. We know what happened and how it happened.

The stunningly ignorant idea that Obama created Isis is mind blowing.

-----------------------------------

It all started in 2004 when the late Abu Musab al-Zarqawi formed an al Qaeda splinter group in Iraq. Within two years, al-Zarqawi's al Qaeda in Iraq was trying to fuel a sectarian war against the majority Shiite community.
In June 2006, al-Zarqawi was killed in a U.S. strike. Abu Ayyub al-Masri, his successor, several months later announced the creation of the Islamic State in Iraq (ISI).

ISIS, ISIL or the Islamic State? - CNN.com
--------------------------------

This recent history is all documented in the modern press. We know what happened. We've lived it.

Even the recent sniper, he was American born and was trained in Afghanistan.

The killer in Orlando was born here as a US Citizen in Queens.

But for all these terrorists, the glue that holds them together is the Middle East destabilization resulting trom the ill considered Iraq war. And without a single plan or policy, the GOP wants to elect the party into office that gave us this world wide mess to begin with. Even their nominee is running a platform of the disastrous mess the GOP left the Middle East.

Trump on Iraq: How Could We Have Been So Stupid? "One Of The Worst Decisions In The History Of The Country"

Trump said Wednesday. "It was a horrible mistake. We should have never been there. Somebody says, oh, that's not good to criticize? I say criticize? It's one of the worst decisions in the history of the country. We have totally destabilized the Middle East."

"We spent $2 trillion," Trump said about the Iraq war. "Could have rebuilt our country. We could have done so much with that money. And instead, we're worse in the Middle East than we were 15 years ago. Right now, it's a disaster."

----------

And without a single foreign policy, Republicans want to make Trump the president. He may have no plans to fix some of the unfixable mess the GOP gave us, but at least he sees it for the disaster is it.

Your lady was all for the Iraq war. You know that but what the Hell does facts have to do with you?
And there you come up with another retarded, stupid and ridiculous thing. I was for the war in Iraq. I believe Bush and the GOP. So does it bother me that Hillary believed it? No. What bothers me is a fucking nasty ass party filled with morons who want to people the same people with same policies back into office. Starting with the Grinch.

How do you explain this?

it was Lincoln's nasty ass party of invasion first.

anyway, a lot of us (conservative), still think the first clinton caused the first 9/11 and the second clinton caused the second 9/11. hopefully that's it.

This conservative doesn't think that, Muslim extremists caused both.

true enough, but i keep thinking what else president clinton could have been doing with his "sex and impeachment time". can't put that in the white house brochure.

Even a long bj doesn't take that much time. The real distraction were the tens of millions of taxpayer money spent trying to get "something" on the Clintons.

So what did they get? A bj between two consenting adults.

A 40 million dollar blow job. Hope it was good.

Your lady was all for the Iraq war. You know that but what the Hell does facts have to do with you?
And there you come up with another retarded, stupid and ridiculous thing. I was for the war in Iraq. I believe Bush and the GOP. So does it bother me that Hillary believed it? No. What bothers me is a fucking nasty ass party filled with morons who want to people the same people with same policies back into office. Starting with the Grinch.

How do you explain this?

anyway, a lot of us (conservative), still think the first clinton caused the first 9/11 and the second clinton caused the second 9/11. hopefully that's it.

true enough, but i keep thinking what else president clinton could have been doing with his "sex and impeachment time". can't put that in the white house brochure.

Even a long bj doesn't take that much time. The real distraction were the tens of millions of taxpayer money spent trying to get "something" on the Clintons.

and your source for that is a clinton ?

How do you explain this?

and your source for that is a clinton ?

Source for what? The BJ? We know that happened. Republicans were so thrilled they found "something". Republicans are the only political party in the history of the world that was able to turn a bj between consenting adults into an impeachable offense.

It seems like every terrorist attack in the US and the rest of the world dates back to the GOP's invasion of Iraq debacle. And the denial? What is up with that? All the disasters that happened since 2000 are recent history. Everything taking place in less than 16 years.

At least the GOP waited a hundred years before they started trying to rewrite the Civil War making southern conservatives the liberators or southern blacks. 2000 was only 16 years ago. We know what happened and how it happened.

The stunningly ignorant idea that Obama created Isis is mind blowing.

-----------------------------------

It all started in 2004 when the late Abu Musab al-Zarqawi formed an al Qaeda splinter group in Iraq. Within two years, al-Zarqawi's al Qaeda in Iraq was trying to fuel a sectarian war against the majority Shiite community.
In June 2006, al-Zarqawi was killed in a U.S. strike. Abu Ayyub al-Masri, his successor, several months later announced the creation of the Islamic State in Iraq (ISI).

ISIS, ISIL or the Islamic State? - CNN.com
--------------------------------

This recent history is all documented in the modern press. We know what happened. We've lived it.

Even the recent sniper, he was American born and was trained in Afghanistan.

The killer in Orlando was born here as a US Citizen in Queens.

But for all these terrorists, the glue that holds them together is the Middle East destabilization resulting trom the ill considered Iraq war. And without a single plan or policy, the GOP wants to elect the party into office that gave us this world wide mess to begin with. Even their nominee is running a platform of the disastrous mess the GOP left the Middle East.

Trump on Iraq: How Could We Have Been So Stupid? "One Of The Worst Decisions In The History Of The Country"

Trump said Wednesday. "It was a horrible mistake. We should have never been there. Somebody says, oh, that's not good to criticize? I say criticize? It's one of the worst decisions in the history of the country. We have totally destabilized the Middle East."

"We spent $2 trillion," Trump said about the Iraq war. "Could have rebuilt our country. We could have done so much with that money. And instead, we're worse in the Middle East than we were 15 years ago. Right now, it's a disaster."

----------

And without a single foreign policy, Republicans want to make Trump the president. He may have no plans to fix some of the unfixable mess the GOP gave us, but at least he sees it for the disaster is it.

How do you explain this?

I'm still waiting for an explanation. Guess I'll never get it.

Forum List

Back