The Dems won’t let the collusion lie die.

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
With a smile, Donald Trump jokingly tells Vladimir Putin not to meddle in the election

Trump is at the G-20 summit in Japan.
A Reporter asked President Donald Trump, "Will you tell Russian not to meddle in the 2020 election?"
“Yes, of course I will,” Trump said.
“Don’t meddle in the election, president,” he told Putin.

The Dems are outraged.
They still believe that Trump and Putin are colluding even after it has been debunked.
It’s almost as if the Press/Hollywood have brainwashed them.

With a smile, Donald Trump jokingly tells Vladimir Putin not to meddle in the election

A Reporter asked President Donald Trump, "Will you tell Russian not to meddle in the 2020 election?"

The Dems are outraged.
They still believe that Trump and Putin are colluding even after it has been debunked.

"Debunked" and "not convicted"..........

That probe turned up some shady things and got plenty of confessions and convictions so the D's like to keep bringing it up.

Funny the R's want to keep bringing up Hillary's non convictions.....the D's want to keep bringing up Donald's.

Me, even though I'm not real interested, I'm going to talk about Donald's sex life for exactly as long as I've been hearing about Bill's.

The Dems are outraged.

That probe turned up some shady things and got plenty of confessions and convictions so the D's like to keep bringing it up.

Funny the R's want to keep bringing up Hillary's non convictions.....the D's want to keep bringing up Donald's.

Me, even though I'm not real interested, I'm going to talk about Donald's sex life for exactly as long as I've been hearing about Bill's.
Hillary and the FBIgate krooks are doing to get their turn in court.

The Dems are outraged.
Trump would not be in the White House today without the help provided by Putin.

Mueller found "numerous" connections between Russians with links to their government and the Trump campaign.
Trump-Nominee-for-AG-WilliamP-Should-Be-DisBarred
Mueller_Barr.jpg

The life-long Republican fixer found zero similar connections between Clinton's campaign and Putin.

How Collusion Confusion Helps Trump

"In the political and popular vernacular, collusion has been incorrectly conflated with its legal equivalent: criminal conspiracy.

"Mueller said that he found insufficient evidence of a criminal conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russian government—a finding that Trump keeps insisting means there was 'no collusion'"

"But the special counsel noted in his report that there were 'numerous links (i.e., contacts) between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign.'

"The report also found that affiliates of the Trump campaign repeatedly promoted the work of Russia’s innocuously named Internet Research Agency (I.R.A.), which carried out Moscow’s election-interference operations through a social-media campaign and used various means to communicate directly with the campaign."

The Dems are outraged.

See, some folks keep talking about convicting Hillary. Others will talk about convicting Trump for just as long. It must be partisan nature.

FWIW, I have both figured as crooks and think its a random coin flip on who ends up getting off lucky next.

The Dems are outraged.

Mueller found "numerous" connections between Russians with links to their government and the Trump campaign.
Mueller_Barr.jpg

The life-long Republican fixer found zero similar connections between Clinton's campaign and Putin.

"In the political and popular vernacular, collusion has been incorrectly conflated with its legal equivalent: criminal conspiracy.

"Mueller said that he found insufficient evidence of a criminal conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russian government—a finding that Trump keeps insisting means there was 'no collusion'"

"But the special counsel noted in his report that there were 'numerous links (i.e., contacts) between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign.'

"The report also found that affiliates of the Trump campaign repeatedly promoted the work of Russia’s innocuously named Internet Research Agency (I.R.A.), which carried out Moscow’s election-interference operations through a social-media campaign and used various means to communicate directly with the campaign."

The Facebook memes that got all those Dems to vote for Trump were very convincing.

The Dems are outraged.

Mueller_Barr.jpg

The Facebook memes that got all those Dems to vote for Trump were very convincing.
The IRA Facebook memes that convinced some Democrats to stay home and text on election day cost Clinton key votes in Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.

The Dems are outraged.

Mueller_Barr.jpg

The IRA Facebook memes that convinced some Democrats to stay home and text on election day cost Clinton key votes in Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.

Dems are famous for their ignorance and gullibility.

The Dems are outraged.

It's only because they have nothing intelligent to say and they at least know that much so they must resort to diversion and delusion in order to justify their existence.

The Dems are outraged.

Mueller_Barr.jpg

Hillary got more than 100% of the votes in some places in Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.

The Dems are outraged.
Liberalism is a form of brain damage.

The Dems are outraged.
i thought collusion wasn't the issue but conspiracy was/is/should be?

The Dems are outraged.
Collusion stopped being the issue when it became apparent that it never happened.

The Dems are outraged.

See, some folks keep talking about convicting Hillary. Others will talk about convicting Trump for just as long. It must be partisan nature.

FWIW, I have both figured as crooks and think its a random coin flip on who ends up getting off lucky next.
how is trump a crook?

The Dems are outraged.

'The Dems won’t let the collusion lie die.'

Not surprising .... A cockroach can live for a week without its head. Snowflakes have proven so far they can go 3 years without a brain....

-- Cockroach Facts: 10 Facinating Facts about Roaches

:lmao:

The Dems are outraged.
Collusion stopped being the issue when it became apparent that it never happened.
that is far too clear.

RUSSIA WE MUST PROTECT DEMOCRACY!!!!!
uh - none of that happened.
OBSTRUCTION WE MUST PROTECT DEMOCRACY!!!!

their goal isn't justice, it's getting rid of trump. far too many people are engaged in revenge politics.

The Dems are outraged.

Mueller_Barr.jpg

Is that why Trump changed parties to run for POTUS?
2kppxa.jpg

The Dems are outraged.

Mueller_Barr.jpg

Is that why Trump changed parties to run for POTUS?
2kppxa.jpg
he won!

The Dems are outraged.

Thinking isn't your forte. Thought you might want to know.

The Dems are outraged.

Thinking isn't your forte. Thought you might want to know.
oh the irony

Forum List

Back