The Dem's Flesh eating disease

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
In another few months the number of DEMS running for the Presidency will be around 30.
The more the merrier!
The flesh eating disease is otherwise known as 'having so many candidates running against each other that the donor pool gets diluted to the extent that no candidate will end up with the billion or so dollars needed to run a strong enough one on one race against Trump.'
HRC pissed 1.2 billion campaign dollars up the wall.
By the time the nominations are down to one or two the donors will have been bled white.
How inclined will a DEM donor be to send yet another two hundred bucks to yet another DEM candidate only to learn from Rachel Madcow that the donor's favorite candidate has dropped out after spending all the donations on bumper stickers and business class air travel?
Multiply that scenario by a couple of dozen times or more and we all get to watch the DEMs literally eat eachother alive.
Just to put the lethal bullet into the DEM's fantasy wet dream Mark Cuban is making sounds about maybe running as the upcoming election's version of Ralph Nader and Jill Stein.
I'll be sending Mark a few bucks if he runs.

In another few months the number of DEMS running for the Presidency will be around 30.
The more the merrier!
The flesh eating disease is otherwise known as 'having so many candidates running against each other that the donor pool gets diluted to the extent that no candidate will end up with the billion or so dollars needed to run a strong enough one on one race against Trump.'
HRC pissed 1.2 billion campaign dollars up the wall.
By the time the nominations are down to one or two the donors will have been bled white.
How inclined will a DEM donor be to send yet another two hundred bucks to yet another DEM candidate only to learn from Rachel Madcow that the donor's favorite candidate has dropped out after spending all the donations on bumper stickers and business class air travel?
Multiply that scenario by a couple of dozen times or more and we all get to watch the DEMs literally eat eachother alive.
Just to put the lethal bullet into the DEM's fantasy wet dream Mark Cuban is making sounds about maybe running as the upcoming election's version of Ralph Nader and Jill Stein.
I'll be sending Mark a few bucks if he runs.

I have the official count right now at 22. Pretty amazing when you think of Hillary that people dropped 1.2 billion dollars to elect that bitch against a TV host real estate golf course tycoon, AND LOST. No wonder the derms are still mad as hornets. Ain't looking so good for them this time either.

2020 Dem Hopefuls.jpg

I got it at 23 with Montana governor Bullock entering yesterday or the day before. Is Inslee out already?

We need one of those Deli Counter ticket dispensers to keep track of the idiots in the dimocrap scum race

It will come down to Bernie, and Biden, and right now the Media wants Biden because they think he has the best shot at beating Trump. Excuse me Bidet.

It will be oh so funny to watch.

Hope everyone has beer and loads of popcorn.

'Big Bird' has thrown his feather boa into the ring.
79% of New York voters hate his guts.
He gave a speech about how much he hated Trump the other day. Nine people showed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big Bird will take his own slice of the DEM donor pie.
The last man standing........yes the nomination will be a white man will have a few thousand in their war chest to go after Trump.
BTW two nights ago Trump made a campaign speech. About 20K showed up. He took in over four MILLION in campaign donations.
Does something about that picture ring a bell??????? HAAAA HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you remember HRC campaign rallies? Fifty DEMs listening to 'Poopy-Pants' drag her nails across the chalkboard.

Forum List

Back