The Democrat "position" on women

Some Guy

Deregulated User
Jan 19, 2010
Hey girl. You're looking all fine tonight with your makeup all done and hair and all that. I totally respect you. You're so smart, funny... damn. You're just, amazing. Here, i've got something for you. What is it? It's some birth control girl. Don't worry your pretty little head about how much it costs, it's on me. You're just, so damn pretty, i'd just really hate to see you get fat with a baby and all. One day, sure.. but let's not rush. We don't want to ruin a good thing now do we?

What's that? You're worried about getting pregnant still? C'mon girl, that's just silly. I just got you some free birth control, just take that and we'll be all good. But hey, i'm feeling you. Maybe it doesn't work and i know you don't wanna get fat with a baby. I don't want you to get fat either. You're so fine, look at you. Here. Take this. It's a coupon for a free abortion. Does that make you feel better? Nothing to worry about babygirl. If that birth control doesn't work then we've got a backup plan.

Nothing to worry about all, you pretty girl you. All is right with the world. Don't worry about not having a job, that's not important. I'm here girl, i've got you. All you need to worry about it keeping those legs wide open girl. Yeaaaaa, that's it.

If women had any sense, they wouldn't let the OWS types take any position on them, and risk becoming a single parent with no assistance from a deadbeat Democrat baby daddy.

Hey girl. You're looking all fine tonight with your makeup all done and hair and all that. I totally respect you. You're so smart, funny... damn. You're just, amazing. Here, i've got something for you. What is it? It's some birth control girl. Don't worry your pretty little head about how much it costs, it's on me. You're just, so damn pretty, i'd just really hate to see you get fat with a baby and all. One day, sure.. but let's not rush. We don't want to ruin a good thing now do we?

What's that? You're worried about getting pregnant still? C'mon girl, that's just silly. I just got you some free birth control, just take that and we'll be all good. But hey, i'm feeling you. Maybe it doesn't work and i know you don't wanna get fat with a baby. I don't want you to get fat either. You're so fine, look at you. Here. Take this. It's a coupon for a free abortion. Does that make you feel better? Nothing to worry about babygirl. If that birth control doesn't work then we've got a backup plan.

Nothing to worry about all, you pretty girl you. All is right with the world. Don't worry about not having a job, that's not important. I'm here girl, i've got you. All you need to worry about it keeping those legs wide open girl. Yeaaaaa, that's it.

You know how I know that you've never talked to an actual woman before...?

Women should stay away from the majority of liberal men.

They will either end up with a Bill Clinton or that Weiner clown, one really cheating on them and the other showing off his crotch online with hopes to cheat.

Or maybe they will get the ghetto/welfare/criminal trash liberal man that doesn't have a job, lives off welfare but supplements his welfare by selling drugs or robbing people. Oh, he also has kids with other women and he doesn't pay their child support either.

But hey Obamination wants abortions to be paid for by taxes, so don't sweat when they get you knocked up because they don't want to pay for that kid anyways.

They will either end up with a Bill Clinton or that Weiner clown, one really cheating on them and the other showing off his crotch online with hopes to cheat.

Or maybe they will get the ghetto/welfare/criminal trash liberal man that doesn't have a job, lives off welfare but supplements his welfare by selling drugs or robbing people. Oh, he also has kids with other women and he doesn't pay their child support either.

But hey Obamination wants abortions to be paid for by taxes, so don't sweat when they get you knocked up because they don't want to pay for that kid anyways.

Or they can end up with you and a double wide to call their own.

Yeah, my $350,000 house with a view of Colorado mountains off my back deck.

But they can get the hostel suite with you....but then again you like boys so this is a moot point.

But they can get the hostel suite with you....but then again you like boys so this is a moot point.

^^^^^ = Internet rich guy.

yeah....love the ebonic feel to his writing. He's too dumb to think of that on his own.....probably a cut and paste from some right wing e-mail list he belongs ti.

Birth control, abortion, I sure am glad AIDS isn't a problem any longer.

You paid $350k for a double wide trailer? And you pretend to understand good fiscal policy? Ha!

yeah....love the ebonic feel to his writing. He's too dumb to think of that on his own.....probably a cut and paste from some right wing e-mail list he belongs ti.

I did write it myself. I actually took out some of the ebonics i originally had in it.

It's basically a different way of arguing that the great democrat appeal to women of free birth control and abortion presents a view that women are little more than vaginas and uteruses (or is it uterusi?). If you dumb it down, it's kind of like saying "Hey, are you a total slut that can't keep her legs closed but don't want to have to worry about getting pregnant!? Great! We want to make it cheaper, easier and without consequence for you to continue such behavior!" My OP tossed a little "lemme get a little of that while you're at it" on the end.

Last edited:
its funny how when Dean makes an outrageous statement like this meatball did only pertaining to the right....you "lefties" here either back him or dont say anything......just sayin....

I did write it myself. I actually took out some of the ebonics i originally had in it.

It's basically a different way of arguing that the great democrat appeal to women of free birth control and abortion presents a view that women are little more than vaginas and uteruses (or is it uterusi?). If you dumb it down, it's kind of like saying "Hey, are you a total slut that can't keep her legs closed but don't want to have to worry about getting pregnant!? Great! We want to make it cheaper, easier and without consequence for you to continue such behavior!" My OP tossed a little "lemme get a little of that while you're at it" on the end.
Must've hit 'em pretty close to the mark, to get 'em all riled up like this! :lol:

Access to abortion and birth control is an issue of autonomy, economic interest, and physical/mental health. You slut shaming and trying to decide for women what is important for them is not going to change that.

Access to abortion and birth control is an issue of autonomy, economic interest, and physical/mental health. You slut shaming and trying to decide for women what is important for them is not going to change that.

I'm not trying to decide anything. This idea that opposing tax payer funded birth control = no birth control is ridiculous and dishonest. Strangely enough, under George W. Bush, i seem to recall women being able to get birth control through their health insurance plan or just straight paying for it with their own money. Isn't that weird?

No, it's not a "different" way of arguing....it's the same old same old.

Women, to you assholes are mindless animals that can't survive or make decisions for themselves without a man whispering in their ears.

Women who have sex are sluts? my mother had sex....at least three times....you calling my dead mother a slut? Fuck you.

I'll tell you what, you little prick.....keep your dick in your pants and never have sex....100% effective....and more importantly YOUR FUCKING CHOICE......and leave everyone else to make their own choices. Abortion is not taxpayer funded and contraception is none of your fucking business.

I'm not trying to decide anything. This idea that opposing tax payer funded birth control = no birth control is ridiculous and dishonest. Strangely enough, under George W. Bush, i seem to recall women being able to get birth control through their health insurance plan or just straight paying for it with their own money. Isn't that weird?

Yeah....and under the Affordable Health Care Act Insurance is required to cover it.....deal with it, douchebag.

Women, to you assholes are mindless animals that can't survive or make decisions for themselves without a man whispering in their ears.

That makes no sense, whatsoever. Why? I'm not the one proposing we give women "free" birth control and "free" abortions. I'm not the one proposing we give anyone anything "free." I'm a proponent of letting people sink or swim on their own.

If any woman wants to go on birth control then good for them, go for it, just don't ask me to pay for it.

you calling my dead mother a slut?

No. Oh wait, you answered for me. My bad.

contraception is none of your fucking business.

I know, right? Then how do i get stuck with the bill?

If i went into a restaurant, had a beer, then got billed for a couple beers and a cheeseburger, i'd be all like WHAAAT?"

Forum List

Back