The definitive guide to the "Global Warming" scam

I see you're unfamiliar with the Clean Air Act

This looks like the DJT tactic of doubling down when caught slinging demonstrable bullshit. Deniers are the only ones who bring up Gore or Thunberg on this forum.

That is a lie.

History has not shown any such thing.

I think Al Gore is a great guy. I voted for him for president and I'd do it again if he ran. But he'd be the first one to tell you he's not a climate scientist.

And you are basing that on the many times when humans caused an enormous increase in CO2 and methane? When was that exactly?

www.ipcc.ch

20200324_Global_average_temperature_-_NASA-GISS_HadCrut_NOAA_Japan_BerkeleyE.svg

Look at that period from 1940 to 1975. Temperatures declined for decades but then what happened? The warming resumed. What you are terming our current cooling period is the two roughly equal peaks at the upper end of this graph. Meanwhile, contemporary temperatures around the world have skyrocketed, setting thousands of new records. We have a huge El Nino underway and temperatures in the North Atlantic are insanely high. Antarctica and Greenland are melting billions and billions of tons of water every year.

NYC has spent over $4 billion to counter rising sea levels there.

You certainly demonstrate my point.

Antarctica and Greenland are melting billions and billions of tons of water every year.

Scary! How many tons are left?

But we DON'T roll them out as experts. YOU DO. This is a classic straw man argument.
Yeah jack-ass, it’s conservatives who put them on tv, quote them in the media, and use them to drive “green” policy 🙄

Do you even hear yourself in your desperation?

I think Al Gore is a great guy. I voted for him for president and I'd do it again if he ran. But he'd be the first one to tell you he's not a climate scientist.
So you’re admitting that he lies to the American people 24x7?

If he’s “not a climate scientist” why is he traveling the world, opening his mouth about this subject matter? You literally just proved it’s a grift!! 😂

Bwahahaha!! You doubled-down on the false claim :lmao:

Tell me snowflake, where the fuck did NYC get $4 billion? And how exactly did that money keep NYC above the Atlantic Ocean? Did they use it on the shore like sandbags in a flood? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The data is overwhelming. The history is indisputable. The lies have all been captured.

A study in the journal Nature Climate Change reviewed 117 climate predictions and found that 97.4% never materialized.
  • Biologist Paul Ehrlich predicted in the 1970s that: “Population will inevitably and completely outstrip whatever small increases in food supplies we make,” and that “The death rate will increase until at least 100-200 million people per year will be starving to death during the next ten years.”
  • In January 1970, Life reported, “Scientists have solid experimental and theoretical evidence to support…the following predictions: In a decade, urban dwellers will have to wear gas masks to survive air pollution…by 1985 air pollution will have reduced the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half….”
  • In January 2006 Al Gore predicted that we had ten years left before the planet turned into a “total frying pan.” We made it.
  • In 2008, a segment aired on ABC News predicted that NYC would be under water by June 2015.
  • In 1970, ecologist Kenneth E.F. Wattpredicted that “If present trends continue, the world will be about four degrees colder for the global mean temperature in 1990, but 11 degrees colder by the year 2000, This is about twice what it would take to put us in an ice age.”
  • In 2008, Al Gore predicted that there is a 75% chance that the entire north polar ice cap would be completely melted within 5-7 years. He at least hedged that prediction by giving himself “75%” certainty. By 2014 - the polar ice cap had expanded over 60% (more than 900,000 sq miles)
  • On May 13th 2014 France’s foreign minister said that we only have 500 days to stop “climate chaos.” The recent Paris climate summit met 565 days after his remark.
  • In 2009, National Aeronautics and Space Administration Goddard Space Flight Center head James Wassen warned that Obama only had four years left to save the earth.
  • On the first Earth Day its sponsor warned that “in 25 years, somewhere between 75% and 80% of all the species of living animals will be extinct.”
  • And another Earth Day prediction from Kenneth Watt: “At the present rate of nitrogen buildup, it’s only a matter of time before light will be filtered out of the atmosphere and none of our land will be usable.”
Top 10 Climate Change Predictions Gone Spectacularly Wrong; This Is EPIC!
Here is the data

Of all of the absurd & desperate things you’ve said, this one is by far the most idiotic. New York City isn’t even remotely close to being under the Atlantic Ocean. And “spending $4 billion” couldn’t prevent that. It couldn’t even remotely impact that.

No matter what New York spends, it doesn’t stop China’s pollution. It doesn’t stop India’s pollution. It doesn’t stop Cambodia’s pollution. Hell, it doesn’t even stop New Jersey’s pollution 😂

So please tell everyone how NYC sending $4 billion to Al Gore stops sea levels from “rising” :lmao:

Yeah jack-ass, it’s conservatives who put them on tv, quote them in the media, and use them to drive “green” policy 🙄

No, he doesn't. His positions are so retarded I think it is a robot.

Not really. The leader of the "study" used the same data sets as everyone else
He did not
and he also owned a "sustainability" company so his very economic well being DEPENDED on him reaching the conclusion he did.
He was perfectly acceptable to the Koch Foundation, Anthony Watts and the rest of the right wing deniers before he started. His technical qualifications are unimpeachable. From the Wikipedia article on Berkeley Earth:
  1. Donald, Ros (3 August 2012). "'There's plenty of room for skepticism' – climate study author Richard Muller". Carbon Brief. Archived from the original on 9 August 2012. Retrieved 2012-08-09.
  2. Muller, Richard A. (28 July 2012). "The Conversion of a Climate-Change Skeptic". The New York Times. Retrieved 2012-08-09.

The second a person benefits monetarily from their declarations, their opinions no longer matter.
That has not been your position in the past. You have repeatedly referenced the work of people directly funded by fossil fuel funds. And how about some details about this "sustainability company". From his Wikipedia article:

Other work​

Muller is President and Chief Scientist of Muller & Associates, an international consulting group specializing in energy-related issues.

Muller is Chief Technology Officer of SoliDDD Corp., which uses advanced optical design methods to deliver improved 3D images.[25]

Muller is co-founder and Chief Science Officer of Deep Isolation, a company offering deep borehole disposal of nuclear waste.

Are one of these the work that you claim has biased Muller and the conclusions of the Berkeley Earth Surface Temperature project?

Yeah jack-ass, it’s conservatives who put them on tv, quote them in the media, and use them to drive “green” policy
Straw man. I have never brought up Gore or Gore's work here. I support him as a politician and as an activist but he's not a scientist. In a later post you contend that I am saying he is lying. That is a lie. Gore has never claimed to be a scientist
Are you aware of how many falsehoods you try to pass here?

So you’re admitting that he lies to the American people 24x7?
It should embarrass you to lie to my face like that.
If he’s “not a climate scientist” why is he traveling the world, opening his mouth about this subject matter?
Are you really that stupid?
You literally just proved it’s a grift!!
No, but you just proved you're as dumb as a fucking rock.

Oops!! Oh boy, look at that. Educate yourself for once
Have you seen the qualifications of your author? From your link:

I am Director of Entitlement and Budget Policy for the Heartland Institute, Senior Advisor for Entitlement Reform and Budget Policy at the National Tax Limitation Foundation, General Counsel for the American Civil Rights Union, and Senior Fellow at the National Center for Policy Analysis. I served in the White House Office of Policy Development under President Reagan, and as Associate Deputy Attorney General of the United States under President George H.W. Bush. I am a graduate of Harvard College and Harvard Law School, and the author most recently of America's Ticking Bankruptcy Bomb (New York: Harper Collins, 2011). I write about new, cutting edge ideas regarding public policy, particularly concerning economics.

Is that where you go for science?

Of all of the absurd & desperate things you’ve said, this one is by far the most idiotic. New York City isn’t even remotely close to being under the Atlantic Ocean. And “spending $4 billion” couldn’t prevent that. It couldn’t even remotely impact that.
I never said they were done. They'll spend more. A lot more. Because they'll have to.
No matter what New York spends, it doesn’t stop China’s pollution. It doesn’t stop India’s pollution. It doesn’t stop Cambodia’s pollution. Hell, it doesn’t even stop New Jersey’s pollution
That's not what the $4 billion was spent on you ignorant git.
So please tell everyone how NYC sending $4 billion to Al Gore stops sea levels from “rising”
NYC didn't give Al Gore a single fucking cent you lying piece of shit. It's spending it on upgrading and raising its coastal structures and drainage infrastructure.

Straw man.
It’s not a “straw man”. Your dumb ass actually claimed that conservatives turn to Al Gore 🤦‍♂️

It’s above for everyone to see. The fact that you feel the need to lie every time you post speaks volumes.
I have never brought up Gore or Gore's work here. I support him as a politician and as an activist but he's not a scientist.
So you support politicians who lie? Because “Al Gore is not a scientist” is the left’s way of saying “he’s a lying grifter” without having to openly admit that you know he’s a lying grifter.
In a later post you contend that I am saying he is lying. That is a lie. Gore has never claimed to be a scientist
I’ve never claimed that he “claimed to be a scientist”. He made dozens of outrageous “Global Warming” claims. All proved to be 100% wrong. That’s what he was lying about. And you attempt to cover for him because you’re a piece of shit committed to advancing the “Global Warming” grift.

Have you seen the qualifications of your author? From your link:

I am Director of Entitlement and Budget Policy for the Heartland Institute, Senior Advisor for Entitlement Reform and Budget Policy at the National Tax Limitation Foundation, General Counsel for the American Civil Rights Union, and Senior Fellow at the National Center for Policy Analysis. I served in the White House Office of Policy Development under President Reagan, and as Associate Deputy Attorney General of the United States under President George H.W. Bush. I am a graduate of Harvard College and Harvard Law School, and the author most recently of America's Ticking Bankruptcy Bomb (New York: Harper Collins, 2011). I write about new, cutting edge ideas regarding public policy, particularly concerning economics.

Is that where you go for science?
Hey high school dropout?

1. He’s not the one who did the “science”. He’s the journalist reporting on the science. Damn you are d-u-m-b

2. He’s an Ivy League graduate. So I would trust him doing the science over the cross-dressing community college left that you turn to for faux “science”

Last edited:
It’s not a “straw man”. Your dumb ass actually claimed that conservatives turn to Al Gore 🤦‍♂️
I stated - and maintain - that conservative AGW deniers are the ONLY people who bring up Al Gore on this forum and that is a demonstrable fact.
It’s above for everyone to see. The fact that you feel the need to lie every time you post speaks volumes.
I have never lied on this forum.
So you support politicians who lie?
No, I do not.
Because “Al Gore is not a scientist” is the left’s way of saying “he’s a lying grifter” without having to openly admit that you know he’s a lying grifter.
That would be a lie. It is MY way of saying "Al Gore is not a scientist". Asshole.
I’ve never claimed that he “claimed to be a scientist”.
I never said you did. I am pointing out that I and the other fans of mainstream science on this forum put a great deal more faith on scientists for these questions than we do on non-scientists.
He made dozens of outrageous “Global Warming” claims.
No he did not. He was trying to sell a point and exaggerated more conservative statements made by scientists.
All proved to be 100% wrong.
They did not.
That’s what he was lying about.
You've lied more in this single post than he's lied in his entire career.
And you attempt to cover for him because you’re a piece of shit committed to advancing the “Global Warming” grift.
I'm an American citizen concerned about the world we are leaving my children and grandchildren. You, on the other hand, seem to be a sociopathic idiot.

I have never lied on this forum.
I just caught you in 2 lies in just your last post

Lie #1: “Strawman” (it was not a strawman - your lying ass claimed that conservatives turn to Al Gore)

Lie #2: You admitted the person behind the article I posted was an author and then claimed he was posing as a scientist when you knew he wasn’t

Forum List

Back