The dark side of homersexuality

So what is your problem solver because I don't see same sex....sex ending? Once upon a time there was a huge push on AIDS. There was a lot of media attention focused on AIDS prevention and pushing back on stereotypes. So what is your plan?
No problem can be solved until it is recognized.

Promoting homersexuality as a safe healthy alternative lifestyle is hindering the recognition of the problem .

Thus first of all the truth needs to be told and all the deceptive and dis-honest political narratives need to be shut down.

Promoting homersexuality as a safe healthy alternative lifestyle is hindering the recognition of the problem .

Thus first of all the truth needs to be told and all the deceptive and dis-honest political narratives need to be shut down

Ok. So you don't have a real solution to combat the STDs.

Our children are being indoctrinated to believe that homersexuality is an alternative, acceptable and healthy lifestyle.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) have been rising among gay and bisexual men, with increases in syphilis being seen across the country. In 2014, gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men accounted for 83% of primary and secondary syphilis cases where sex of sex partner was known in the United States. Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men often get other STDs, including chlamydia and gonorrhea infections. HPV (Human papillomavirus), the most common STD in the United States, is also a concern for gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men.

Democrats will be the death of America and Americans. Look around , do you think they are for America and Americans. No way.

Ok. So you don't have a real solution to combat the STDs.
The solution to the STDs should be left to the medical community without any political hamstrings on them....if not for politics ...the STDs could be dealt with most effectivelly.

In a nutshell what I am saying and which you do not want to recognize is politics prevents the solving of the problem....politics prefers to promote a unhealthy lifestyle and to ignore and cover up the consequences and ramifications of a un-healthy life-style.

The solution to the STDs should be left to the medical community without any political hamstrings on them....if not for politics ...the STDs could be dealt with most effectivelly.

In a nutshell what I am saying and which you do not want to recognize is politics prevents the solving of the problem....politics prefers to promote a unhealthy lifestyle and to ignore and cover up the consequences and ramifications of a un-healthy life-style.
Then that is what you should have targeted. What you attempted to do was to circumvent your issue with the Democratic Party and hide behind this "problem". Had you said Rachel Levine is promoting treatments for underage kids and that is an issue. I would have agreed. Had you made an argument on Title IX. I would have agreed. Had there been a legitimate argument regarding STDs then I would have agreed or even how to combat the STDs. If you said that you wanted all of the books on gender identity removed from elementary schools, I would have agreed. Is it a bad idea to take any child to a drag show? Yes. That's the part where you are a parent.

However, to claim that all of these problems are because someone is homosexual and something (insert finger tapping) should be done is not addressing anything. Homosexuality is not going to go away. If you don't like same sex..........sex then by all means don't have sex with someone of the same sex, right?

I am not a fan of the Democratic Party.

Then that is what you should have targeted. What you attempted to do was to circumvent your issue with the Democratic Party and hide behind this "problem". Had you said Rachel Levine is promoting treatments for underage kids and that is an issue. I would have agreed. Had you made an argument on Title IX. I would have agreed. Had there been a legitimate argument regarding STDs then I would have agreed or even how to combat the STDs. If you said that you wanted all of the books on gender identity removed from elementary schools, I would have agreed. Is it a bad idea to take any child to a drag show? Yes. That's the part where you are a parent.

However, to claim that all of these problems are because someone is homosexual and something (insert finger tapping) should be done is not addressing anything. Homosexuality is not going to go away. If you don't like same sex..........sex then by all means don't have sex with someone of the same sex, right?

I am not a fan of the Democratic Party.
Incoherent babble........

It seems you simply do not get what I am saying.....though I think I was very clear.

First.............homersexuality is not a healthy lifestyle.

Second....The dark side of homersexuality is being covered up.

Neither of which is an attack on homersexuality per se....I am simply insisting the truth be told.

I also assert that the medical community should not be hamstrung by politics.

STDs are in the province of the medical community....they should be allowed the freedom to identify and solve the problem to the best of their ability without interference.

The percentage of Americans identifying as queer has doubled in the past decade.

I am not saying homersexuality should be illegal or that homersexuals should be persecuted in any way shape or form

Essentially all I am saying is that those who identify as being queer or who may be tempted to get involved in that lifestyle should be told the truth about how unhealthy it is.

Also that children should not be indoctrinated into believing it is a healthy alternative lifestyle.

Last edited:
Incoherent babble.
Oh.

It seems you simply do not get what I am saying.....though I think I was very clear.

Neither of which is an attack on homersexuality per se....I am simply insisting the truth be told.

STDs are in the province of the medical community....they should be allowed the freedom to identify and solve the problem to the best of their ability without interference.

The percentage of Americans identifying as queer has doubled in the past decade.

I am not saying homersexuality should be illegal or that homersexuals should be persecuted in any way shape or form

Essentially all I am saying is that those who identify as being queer or who may be tempted to get involved in that lifestyle should be told the truth about how unhealthy it is.

Also that children should not be indoctrinated into believing it is a healthy alternative lifestyle.
Have fun preaching to your choir. You can all stand around and kick rocks together, Hoss. Maybe they will pat you on the back and nod affirmatively. You are repetitive and I'm pretty sure that those that identify as "queer" have heard it all before. Have a great day.

Thus first of all the truth needs to be told and all the deceptive and dis-honest political narratives need to be shut down.
Their gayety or lack of is not the problem since not being gay is no protection against STDs or VD etc.

And where is this promotion taking place?

Oh.

Have fun preaching to your choir. You can all stand around and kick rocks together, Hoss. Maybe they will pat you on the back and nod affirmatively. You are repetitive and I'm pretty sure that those that identify as "queer" have heard it all before. Have a great day.
Your deficiency in this discussion was simply that you had a 'movie running in your head' and you were not listening to what I was saying.

I was repetitive in the sense that you obviously were not hearing or getting what I was saying....thus I repeated what my points were thinking that might help you understand.

Did i really read somewhere that some ancient cultures such as the Romans and the Vikings accepted Gay people?

You’re so obsessed with gays, I’m sure the people around you suspect you are one.

Forum List

Back